LG refrigerator width
The refrigerator in the modern world is not only household appliances, but also an essential attribute of the kitchen interior. The popularity of such products is growing every day, which forces manufacturers to produce new and improved models. One of the market leaders is LG. They produce a lot of modern units, characterized by reliability and ease of operation.
The width of the LG refrigerator is one of the main factors that is recommended to pay attention to when selecting such equipment.
Refrigerators of this type are distinguished by the presence of a single chamber for storing products. Some modifications may be equipped with an internal freezer. Single-chamber systems are manufactured with minimal dimensions. Standard sizes of these products vary in this range:
- width - from 50 to 50 cm;
- height - from 50 to 120 cm;
- volume - 50-200 liters.
Some manufacturers produce mini-refrigerators, the chamber of which is only 20 liters.
Basically, these models are used as bars for storing alcoholic beverages.
Two-door refrigerators - the most popular modification, which is installed by most users. These products are not only perfect design, but also high-quality functionality.
Dimensions of two-chamber devices depend on the specific model and may vary in this range:
- Height - 110 -210 cm.
- Width - 50-70 cm.
- Depth - 50-65 cm.
- Volume - 200-380 liters.
These characteristics are average and may not correspond to some modifications presented on the market.
The weight of two-door refrigerators depends on their size and the materials from which they are made.
Perfection of multi-chamber systems
Refrigerators with several cameras appeared relatively recently. Such units are very convenient in terms of food storage. The number of such containers in most cases exceeds two. This allows you to put them separately fruits, vegetables, food, etc. At the same time, opening one door you do not violate the temperature inside the other chambers.
To maintain the quality of the contents in multi-chamber systems, special filters and deodorants are installed.
If we compare the dimensions of these structures, they may be as follows:
- Height - about 2 m;
- Width - 60-120 cm.
- Depth - 55-90 cm.
- Standard volume can vary in the range of 300-400 liters. There are models on the market where this parameter can reach 700 liters.
The large dimensions of these refrigerators do not allow to install them in small kitchens. Perfectly fit into the spacious rooms, where there is the possibility of variations of their installation.
Refrigerators of this type can be attributed to the two-door models. Their distinctive feature is the vertical arrangement of the compartments. The volume of the freezer and refrigerator compartment can be correlated in various proportions depending on the specific modification. As for the dimensions of the refrigerators from LG, they vary in this range:
- Height - 170-190 cm.
- Width - no more than 100 cm.
- Depth - 60-80 cm.
The total volume of the chambers can reach 800 liters, among which the freezer can occupy 280 liters, and the refrigerating compartment up to 520 liters.
A distinctive feature of such units is a small consumption of electrical energy.
Refrigerators produced by LG are characterized by build quality and modern functionality. Among the many models should be identified several of the most popular products:
- LG GB-B329DSJZ. The height of the refrigerator is 191 cm, and the width and depth are 60 and 64 cm, respectively. The device is equipped with a cooling system "No Frost", two compartments and an inverter compressor. The total volume of the chambers is 312 liters (freezer - 87 liters, refrigeration - 225 liters).
- LG GC-B247SEUV. The model is a kind of side-by-side refrigerators. The freezer is located on the left and occupies 220 liters, and the volume of the refrigerating chamber is 406 liters. The width of the structure is 91 cm, and the depth and height are 74 and 179 cm, respectively. The refrigerator is equipped with a function of protection from children, avtozmorozkoy and indicator of closing doors.
- LG GN-M702HQHM. A two-compartment refrigerator with a top-mounted freezer that occupies a volume of 144 liters (up to 5 kg / day). The capacity of the refrigerating chamber reaches 392 liters. The dimensions of the system are 180 * 78 * 73 (b * w * g). Additional features include the presence of an ice generator, a deodorizer, and the possibility of creating a freshness zone.
- LG GM-J916NSHV. The refrigerator is equipped with 3 separate chambers. The freezer is located below and takes 200 liters (up to 12 kg / day). The volume of the remaining compartments is 371 liters. The design is characterized by such dimensions - 180 * 91 * 76 (b * w * g). The functionality is represented by automatic defrosting, door closing indicator, dispenser, mini-bar and anti-bacterial protection.
The variety of LG refrigerators is huge, which allows you to pick them up to solve any problems.
When buying them, it is important to consider not only their functionality, but also the dimensions, which should harmoniously fit into the interior of the room.