LG creates small and large household appliances. At the heart of the work - the empowerment of each person, providing maximum comfort and living conditions. Engineers use modern technology to make the most convenient use of all equipment. Manufacturing quality of refrigerators from LG is at a high level.
The company is characterized by respect for the environment, since all electronics, including refrigerators, operate at low frequencies and consume less energy. The main motto of the company is to produce equipment that, by its characteristics, is ahead of its time. LG is trying to best meet the needs of modern man. Refrigerators from the brand are equipped with a large number of additional functions, and each series has a unique design.
Features and benefits
In the huge variety of products offered by refrigerators, it is quite difficult to find the best and high-quality device: there are so many models, sizes and types on the market that cannot be counted.
The description of the LG brand can be begun as follows: if the ideals of the right refrigeration technology existed, then they would, of course, rely on the performance indicators of this company. Country Electronics Manufacturer LG - Korea. Engineers of the company can literally hit the imagination: there are embedded and stationary models, three-chamber or single-chamber - all of them have excellent power indicators and additional functions.
Refrigerators are collected not only in Korea. Thanks to the loyal approach, the models are produced in other countries. For example, individual production several years ago opened in Poland. After that, the first production lines of the LG brand opened in Russia.
The reliability of the Russian assembly is not inferior to the Korean one - in the first year of operation, the production of refrigerators crossed digital lines across the million released units. This suggests that in other countries make the model no worse than in Korea itself, but due to this approach, manufacturers can reduce the cost of production to the optimum. At the moment, LG brand refrigerators can be purchased at the same cost as domestic ones.
An indelible impression on buyers is made by technologies that use LG for their products. The design of any model itself has a modern look and can be installed in space with any design. Refrigerators are energy efficient in function, which especially attracts European consumers. The power consumption level of the refrigeration units from LG is at the level of A ++. Many refrigerators have interesting functions and tools for simplified use:
- "Smart eco door". Constructions with this addition are often called two-chamber. They have a special type of door that is able to keep the cold inside even when opening the refrigerator. In addition, another door is built in, due to which the cold is stored inside, and access to the products is also open;
- "Side by side" - represents the version of two full doors. Such a design makes the refrigerator heavier;
- “Total no frost” is a function of automatic defrosting of the main chamber and freezer. Dry freezing, which is the basis of such a function, is responsible for the correct temperature distribution around the perimeter and makes it possible not to defrost the device manually. The only drawback of such a function is the impossibility of self-repairing the internal mechanism;
- bioshield is a special antibacterial coating on the door handle. A rubber-type compactor is a breeding ground for harmful bacteria and fungi, which appear due to high humidity, heat and the presence of organic products. Specialists of the LG company went further than daily cleaning of the refrigerator - prevented emergence of microbes on the door. Bio Shield coated compactor prevents germs from multiplying;
- "Freeze temp" is a function that allows you to manually control the temperature inside the refrigerator. It is a round regulator - turning it, you can change the power of freezing in the chamber from the strongest to moderate. This affects the shelf life of products;
- “Child lock” is an option that allows you to set protective modes while using the refrigerator. For example, due to a special indicator, the door automatically closes or is blocked, so that children do not accidentally hurt themselves.
There are many engineering innovations in the work itself, and the updated models are economical options for many indicators. For example, thanks to a special internal coating and control over temperature regimes - dishes, vegetables, fruits and other foods are stored longer, and smells do not mix.
When you activate any LG fridge, no problems arise. Even if there is any damage, each model can be returned for warranty repair. In the absence of proper frost, the presence of strong noise, leakage or simple shutdown - immediately call the service center. General technical parameters of LG refrigerators can be displayed in the list:
- work in silent mode. Thanks to a special noise reduction, vibration and extraneous sounds from LG refrigerators are not captured. Regardless of the service life and duration of operation, noise will not occur. Thanks to such models, there is real silence in the house;
- compressor operation. With the help of a special coding system (casting), the back wall of any LG freezer does not heat up. The microclimate in the house remains at the same level. Other firms do not have a foundry compressor;
- low weight The Korean company produces models that are lightweight. Freezers have a large capacity, but modest weight indicators. Many models are also equipped with wheels for easy movement;
- back wall is protected from external influence. The constructions are very convenient for small spaces: the refrigerator can be moved close to the supporting wall of the kitchen. The location does not affect the performance of the internal mechanism;
- The quality matches the price. The cost of high-performance refrigerators is in the middle segment - this means that the devices are affordable. Bright and strict design, the sustained style of registration of models is presented in several shades: silvery, beige, gray and even scarlet. Sometimes a mirror is included in the design (mounted on the door), which is nice for women;
- Class A ++ compressors. Allow to save energy. Power consumption in watts does not exceed large figures;
- shelves - special additions to maintain functionality. On such a stand, you can easily place products or put vegetables and fruits in the compartment;
- the lights inside are present in all LG models, and sometimes even in the freezer. A special type of bulb is used that withstands low temperatures and consumes less electricity. The activity of the refrigerator may be accompanied by automatic switching on and off the backlight.
LG refrigerators can vary in many ways: by type, by type of compressor, by size, volume, production materials, display availability, power level and the inclusion of add-ons. Modification and system designations may be different, but each version of LG refrigerators deserves special attention.
Modern models have indicators of working temperatures (from -18 degrees in the freezer). Some systems feature a quick freeze function - in this case, the cooling range is much larger.
Management types are subdivided:
- Mechanics. In the case of a mechanical type of control, adjustment occurs manually due to a special control panel. Depending on the capabilities of the refrigeration system, you can choose a larger or smaller indicator;
- electronics. The mode is controlled through a special remote control or by the system in automatic mode. On the fridge is presented in the form of a touch panel, where you can select the mode and temperature;
- non-contact - is the newest way to regulate the operation of refrigerators. Since LG equips models with a large number of functions, the built-in version of control via the Internet was the result of such progress. The system has a touch-type display with Internet access - in fact, it is a built-in gadget. The memory of the refrigerator may contain information on products, there may be a webcam at the very basis. The function of the device is to calculate the calorie content of the products, to make the right nutrition for the day and to compare the saturation of the dishes with the body weight.
Capacity depends on the size of the refrigerator and the number of chambers for storing food. The more vegetables, fruits and dishes inside, the greater the load on the cooling system.
Refrigerators of the modern type consume from 1150 to 1600 W per day or 30-50 W per hour. LG models in the lowest ranges.
- class A, A +, A ++ - low levels of power consumption;
- class B - economical power consumption;
- class C - the average power consumption;
- class D, E, F, and G - high level of electricity consumption during use.
The cooling system of refrigerators may also vary:
- static - air circulates along the paths in a natural way (warm streams rise, and cold ones fall);
- dynamic - special ventilation is used, which evenly distributes the temperature in all compartments of the refrigerator. Also, there is an accelerated mode that restores work after shutdown or defrosting.
There are several categories of models in size. The smallest are bar models that are installed in hotel rooms or embedded directly into the wall. The width of such structures is from 55 centimeters, and the height does not exceed 60-130 centimeters.
The average size is slightly larger: from 1.2 to 1.5 meters in height, and the depth and width are standard. Such models are suitable for small kitchens, also installed in the corridors. As a rule, single-door refrigerators, and the freezer is located at the top.
The next class is slightly above average. The height of refrigerators can reach 1.9 m. These models are two-chamber and single-chamber - depending on the design. Additional camera can be located both below and above. Refrigerators are most often embedded.
Large refrigerators are purchased by tall people. The height of the devices can reach up to 220 cm, and the depth and width - about 55 cm.
And, finally, the most elite and large size of refrigerators is represented by Side by Side. They have several cameras and they are located nearby. The freezer is on the left and the fridge is on the right. The width can be 1 m, and the depth is 80 cm. The dimensions make it possible to hold a large number of products, and special wall coverings keep the products fresh much longer.
How to adjust and install
When you first install the refrigerator, it, first of all, must be washed and dried. After that, follow the simple scheme:
- choose a place where the refrigerator will be located - at what distance it should stand from the wall, it does not matter. The main thing is to have a stable surface. Almost all models are equipped with a closed back wall, which means that the mechanism will not be damaged, even with a snug fit to the support. With an open wall - it is necessary to retreat 10-15 cm from the kitchen wall;
- adjust the front legs - there are wheels on the back, so moving the device is quite simple;
- shake the chiller from side to side to ensure the reliability of the design;
- for an even installation, the length of both legs should be the same;
- if the refrigerator growls when closing, it is necessary to twist the legs (the reason may be that the door does not fit tightly to the base). You should install the refrigerator slightly tilted on the back wall.
Lineup Overview and Rating
As the company plans to conquer the market of household appliances, its best models of refrigerators are presented in a wide variety: single-chamber and multi-chamber, mirrored and with a glass door, wide or with a touchscreen display. Let's sort the best models.
This refrigeration unit opens the rating of the best refrigerators in the LG line. The size of the refrigerator is 255 liters, and the capacity of the freezer is 105 liters, which allows you to store a huge amount of food. The compressor operates on a linear inverter type, and in addition is the No Frost function. It fits perfectly in any interior, has a compact size and has a classic shape.
The design of the model of two-chamber type has the possibility of multi-flow cooling, LED-type display and the No Frost function. Represents one of the obsolete models. Serves for a long time, but consumes a lot of electricity at work.
The new LG GR-292SQ refrigerator comes in white, has a large volume and capacity. The device is presented in the design of the upper freezer, and shelves of glass and transparent boxes allow you to aesthetically place the products inside. Maximum quiet performance and economical energy consumption - these are the main advantages of this refrigerator. Its total capacity is 240 liters.
It represents a modern type model in which all modern technologies: power class A ++, a unique compressor of a foundry type, 10 years warranty, a zone of different temperatures Opti Temp, a special compartment for thawed meat products Fresh 0 Zone. There is also a function of the Moist Balance Crisper, which prevents the accumulation of condensate - with the help of special cells, moisture is evenly dispersed around the perimeter. The capacity of the refrigerator is at the level, and the freezer is placed below.
This refrigerator has unique features - a hygienic filter, Multi-Flow Multi-Flow Freezing System, Smart Inverter Compressor smart cooling type and low energy consumption. It has two cameras and quickly freezes. The size of the refrigerator is standard.
Side-by-Side LG GC-B247SMUV
Multi-door refrigerator with vacation function. It has a moderate noise level and is characterized by low energy consumption. Also additional features: automatic defrost, multi-compartment and touch screen.
The model is presented in black and has a large number of modern updates: a three-chamber type of construction, the function of preserving vitamins, an elegant stylish design and a matte finish. The noise level is 25% less than in other models, and a special filter cleans the air inside the refrigerator.
Components and accessories
Additionally, LG may provide accessories that facilitate the use of the refrigerator. For example, a bottle-holder is necessary for arranging bottles and glasses horizontally.
The shelf-balcony always goes in a set to refrigerators. This device should always be on high ground and somewhat stand out: it will help to have products more comfortable.
The list of useful components also includes filters for air purification (they work according to the type of fan), all kinds of shelves for food, eggs and ice, as well as trays and containers.
Pleasant things include small odor absorbers, cleaning products and detergents.
How to choose?
To choose the right fridge, you need to pay attention:
- dimensions. Large units are suitable for spacious apartments. The height of any refrigerators should not reach the ceiling of the apartment. For a small kitchen, size 60x60 cm;
- capacity. The larger the family, the greater must be the volume. The standard capacity of the refrigerator is 260-31 liters;
- features - smart defrost, door-to-door, No Frost, automatic modes, internet connection - all these functions are very interesting, and some are even necessary. If the family is large, it is better to purchase a device with intellectual capabilities;
- number of cameras - standard, two-chamber devices, suitable for any apartment, more advanced models have from three or more storage facilities for products;
- power - LG focuses on the production of models with economical electricity consumption. It is recommended to purchase models of class A ++. Such refrigerators are a bit more expensive.
Given these parameters, you can easily choose the best fridge that fits in size, with ideal freezing functions and the number of shelves that are needed.
According to consumer reviews, LG's refrigerators are considered among the best. It is noted and their capacity, and economical energy consumption, and nice design. In addition, it is often mentioned that a large number of shelves and additional accessories are a big advantage. According to reviews, the function of preserving vitamins always works with one click and allows you to save the freshness of products longer. Modern models, thanks to the casting type compressor, are virtually silent in operation.
The disadvantages include the lack of components and the presence of glass doors in some models, on which traces of hands remain.