Even the most incredible ideas are implemented in the kitchen of 9 square meters. m, which we used to be considered spacious.
A cozy dinette, ergonomic work area and all the necessary kitchen appliances easily fit into an area of 9 square meters. m with a reasonable approach to the zoning of kitchen space.
Single style solution, competent kitchen design 9 square meters. m. make your kitchen not only beautiful, but cozy and comfortable.
A sample of the design in the romantic style is shown in the photo of the kitchen 9kv.m, the light color is a feature of the style.
What style to choose, how to repair the kitchen 9 square meters, so that the kitchen has become a favorite place in the house. Ideas of kitchen design 9 sq.m. are offered to your attention. and recommendations on style decisions made by professional designers.
A single algorithm for selecting the ideal style has not yet been developed. Therefore, when choosing a style solution for kitchen design, you should always be guided by your preferences and abilities.
Each style is good in its own way, but what one likes, does not always suit others. And among the whole variety of stylistic trends in design you can always find the direction that will appeal.
For all classical styles, the following requirements are mandatory:
- use only natural materials;
- natural wood furniture
- restraint in finishing;
- symmetrical layout;
- calm tones.
This is what is called "expensive simplicity." And the use of decor in the interior will give it individuality.
With all the attractiveness and attractiveness of the classical styles there is a significant drawback - its implementation is very expensive. In addition, to solve the interior of the kitchen 9 square meters. m. in the classic style may simply not enough free space. Note! Modular kitchens - how to pick up the material, and tips on assembling (88 photos)
In this, it makes sense to use a corner kitchen of 9 square meters, which will solve the problem of placing and storing utensils.
The most popular and frequently used classical styles are: English, Scandinavian and Mediterranean.
English style - good old England
Differs conservative, expensive simplicity, thoroughness and aesthetic comfort. This style is similar to people who value stability, comfort and aristocratic restraint.
For the English style is characterized by the following:
- beige-chocolate range, warm shades of green;
- symmetrical furniture, the table top is round or oval;
- the furniture is made of solid wood, surfaces can be aged artificially and covered with carvings, expensive intricate fittings;
- fragments of patterns based on the use of stripes, cells and heraldic symbols;
- washing, lighting, or hidden on the deaf facades, or made in the classical style and aged;
- crystal chandelier, pelmet and curtains with tassels complement the interior
- kitchen utensils made of copper or brass, porcelain sets
Mediterranean style - the eternal fiesta
The Mediterranean style was born on the cultural tradition of the countries of the European Mediterranean: Italy, Spain and the French Riviera. Screaming luxury and glamor are alien to him.
The basic principles of the Mediterranean style are good quality, simplicity and completeness. Nothing extra.
Mediterranean style can be recognized by the following features:
- The main focus is on the dining area, the work area is small but comfortable;
- used color palettes: saturated natural tones of blue, yellow, green and red gamma;
- wall decoration is made of ceramic materials (bricks and tiles), textured plaster. For finishing the kitchen apron can be used tile with the effect of "craquelure" (cracking effect). Plates of natural or artificial stone in a terracotta scale are laid on the floor. It may be marble, shell rock or porcelain stoneware;
- furniture is wicker or massive, often cumbersome with simple shapes, the tabletop is made of mosaic, metal chairs with embroidered pads on the seats; instead of cabinets - open kitchen shelves;
- The curtains are made of lightweight, flying materials.
Scandinavian style - simplicity and practicality
Scandinavian style is based on the same principles as the Mediterranean - restraint and simplicity. Many experts in the design of a small kitchen 9 sq. M prefer the Scandinavian style to the rest.
A striking feature of this style is the use of all shades of white in the interior and furniture with solid facades.
With the almost complete absence of accessories, the design of kitchen sets for a living room of 9 square meters is as functional and practical as possible.
Living plants are almost the only element of the decoration of housing, decorated in the Scandinavian style of living plants.
Particularly beautiful are the ampelous plants on the corner kitchens of 9 m2, made with white deaf facades. Therefore, the Scandinavian style is suitable for lovers of indoor plants.
Modern styles are a product of today with their variability and dynamism. A bright image distinguishes modern kitchen design in 9 square meters. m, with priority is the functionality.
The basic principles of modern styles are clear zoning and a wide range of kitchen gadgets.
Hi-tech –progress for the sake of comfort
Many high-tech style repels its coldness and uncomfortable. But at the same time, many are attracted by stylishness, and such an interior will always be popular forever.
In the design of the kitchen in the style of high-tech is allowed to use all modern materials.
Kitchen of 9 sq.m. hi-tech style is:
- metal and glass: washing, tile, lamps, dishes;
- furniture with glossy facades and metallic color from modern materials;
- glass top;
- work surfaces made of composite materials;
- bright single accents are allowed.
Loft - breaking standards
Loft is preferable for people who break stereotypes and destroy borders for those who value freedom.
Loft style in the kitchen - freedom, originality and originality. Loft-style modern kitchen of 9 sq.m. as follows:
- kitchen space combined with the rest of the premises in the apartment;
- finishing under the "industrial": concrete, brick, non-sewn pipes;
- when finishing ceilings massive beams are used;
- textiles in the interior is missing, the windows are large, imitate industrial;
- appliances, utensils and utensils - in plain sight, preferably all ultra-modern;
- retro and high-tech furniture;
- colors - all matte white, gray, brown, shades better muffled.
Thus, the kitchen design is 9 square meters. The loft-style creates history and adds industrial touch. And the combination of the past with the future in the interior of a modern kitchen of 9 sq. M. Gives charm to the created interior.
In addition to the styles listed above, for a kitchen of 9 sq.m. excellent styles such as minimalism and pop art.
Despite the variety of styles and direction, experts recommend first determining the style, and then choosing tile, paint, wallpaper, furniture, and all that the kitchen makes a kitchen.