A kitchen room with an area within 8 squares is traditionally considered small, but all the necessary items of equipment and furniture will still have to be accommodated.
This raises an important question: how to do this?
In this case, you should take care not only about the presence of a working area, but also a place for rest and eating.
Advance should consider the details of the layout and design, which must necessarily comply not only with the desires of the owners, but also with their capabilities.
Some features of the layout
When planning a design before repairing a kitchen of 8 square meters. It is important to consider not only the total space of the room, but also to keep both compactness and convenience at the same time.
The most popular and suitable option for this kitchen is the so-called two-row layout.
A variety of models involve the selection of one of several schemes of placement of furniture:
- layout in two rows - the location is parallel to each other;
- semicircular - the central part is located opposite the entrance space, and the furniture is installed along both side walls;
- G-shaped - the location of the furniture is carried out around the perimeter of the neighboring walls, with the most convenient option being the built-in appliances;
- single row - the location of the headset is carried out on one wall, but this option is not suitable for a small kitchen.
For the kitchen room with such an area, the second and third variant of the furniture arrangement are more suitable. m., and they can be supplemented by installing a bar counter capable of dividing into zones.
In the case of non-standard layout, the arrangement of furniture in one row can be used.
Unusual design techniques
When creating a kitchen design 8 square meters. m. of your dreams, you can use some tricks, not only in terms of placement of furniture, but also in the design of the room itself. Note! Straight kitchens - the perfect layout and 88 photos of stylish design
In this case, there are also several varieties:
- bringing to a single color system - it’s better to resort to using calmer color solutions that will help balance the overall interior;
- Increased functionality - it is important to competently use all the available space, for example, with the help of built-in appliances or transformer furniture, if necessary, you can use table-tops of window sills;
- general design - with respect to kitchen appliances and some trim elements;
Built-in niches - they can accommodate not only kitchen utensils, but also just be used as a free surface.
Do not forget that it is better to use the general background for the kitchen room. Light shades will help to visually increase the total space, while not dividing it into several parts.
If you wish, you can add a few bright details in the form of paintings or accessories.
Special attention should be paid to the location of the microwave oven. Modern kitchen interiors 8 square. m. imply its location in the upper part of the kitchen.
Dining table ideas
If the living room includes a dining area, then the table, as a rule, may not be in the kitchen. However, in most cases there is no such possibility in modern apartments.
The choice of the table means that it fits not only into the overall interior of the kitchen space, but also into the design idea.
As a budget option, you can use a simple table made of wood or independently painted. The result will be quite an unusual option.
As mentioned earlier, it is better to acquire transforming furniture that can reincarnate and transform as needed.
In some cases, this piece of furniture can be easily replaced by a simple version of the bar counter.
Features of lighting and decoration
As for lighting, in this case, one chandelier will not do. Such a kitchen implies the presence of not only local, but also additional spot lighting.
It is important to observe the overall style, which is clearly seen in the photo of the new 8-square-meter kitchens. m., while not interfering with the location of the main pieces of furniture.
Regarding the decoration, there should be no difficulties, as the modern market offers a huge amount of a wide variety of materials for the decoration of premises of any type.
When finishing should follow a few important rules:
- wallpaper for painting - a relatively inexpensive type of cost, while characterized by increased practicality;
- material for the apron - does not require savings, as it must be of exceptional quality;
- flooring - should be moisture resistant (buying a tile, parquet or linoleum would be a good solution).
Create a perfect small kitchen 8 sq. M. m. is not so difficult, it is important to adhere to certain requirements and, if necessary, seek the help of specialists.
Photo kitchen design 8 square. m