Kitchen 10 square. m can be called average in size. It has enough space to install all the necessary furniture and there will be room for free movement. With proper arrangement of the kitchen can be the most favorite place in the apartment. It will create the conditions necessary for creativity in cooking the hostess of the house and for a comfortable rest and eating all the family members and guests. In creating a stylish and functional kitchen design 10 square meters. m will help the new interior 2018, shown in the photo below.
The main criteria of modern cuisine is functionality, comfort and quality.
Kitchen finish 10 square meters. m
During the repair of the kitchen 10 square meters. meters, as in the photo, close attention should be paid to the finish. You need to take into account the specifics of the room intended for cooking. During the cooking process, steam and fat drops fall on the floor, walls and ceiling. Finishing materials should not be resistant to odors and easy to clean from any contamination. Modern design ideas suitable for the kitchen of 10 square meters. m can be seen in the photo.
For walls it is better to use washable paint from the surface of which you can easily remove grease and other contaminants.
There are several practical ways to decorate the walls in the kitchen.
This is a simple and cheap version of the wall decoration, opening up great opportunities to create an original design. Mixing paints of different colors, you can get the most appropriate shade. And with artistic skills or using stencils, you can achieve amazing results. For kitchen walls it is necessary to choose a water-repellent paint so that dirt can be washed. Despite the wide range of colors, white paint remains the most popular. This color can be called a classic in the design of the walls. White kitchen 10 square. m looks clean, fresh, bright.
White paint helps to create a light atmosphere in the interior of any kitchen.
Attention! Before painting the walls, you must make sure that they are perfectly smooth, otherwise any flaws on the painted surface will be visible to the naked eye.
This is an environmentally friendly material that is not afraid of moisture, heat, absorbs noise and looks beautiful. With the help of textured plaster, you can create on the wall an imitation of masonry, draping with a cloth, finishing animal skin or wooden boards. Putting plaster in the process of repairing a kitchen of 10 square meters. m in the panel house presented in the photo.
Textured plaster adds individuality to the kitchen's interior.
This is a classic version of the kitchen. The tile is usually mounted on the work surface, but you can arrange all the walls with it. The owners can choose monophonic tiles of any color, with patterns, drawings. Ceramic tile looks beautiful and does not require special care.
Tile - a classic kitchen decoration!
Attention! If the tile is mounted on an uneven wall, it will lie crookedly and may even begin to crack when laying.
Vinyl or non-woven models are not afraid of fat, high temperatures and humidity, do not fade in the sun. Strong and light wallpaper can even be glued to uneven walls, they hide minor defects in the form of cracks and hollows on vertical surfaces.
Very nice in the interior of the kitchen looks accent wall wallpaper
For finishing the ceiling of the kitchen will suit these options:
- Whitewashing is an outdated way of finishing, but cheap and easy to perform. The surface of the ceiling will have to be regularly updated, as it does not wash, several layers of lime stacked on top of each other will create ugly bumps, the whitewashed ceiling may soon crack.
- Painting. Paint, like whitewash, can crack, turn yellow, it also needs to be updated periodically. Advantages of painting the ceiling: reasonable price, ease of finishing, the ability to wash off dirt and grease.
- Pasting by wall-paper. It is recommended to use vinyl coating. It is easily glued, hides irregularities on the ceiling, it can be washed. The main disadvantage of such finishing is the steam formed in the process of cooking, will lead to the deformation of the wallpaper.
- Plasterboard finish. With the help of moisture-resistant drywall, you can create an original multi-level ceiling structure, hide the flaws of the ceiling and communication. The surface of the installed drywall must be plastered, painted or pasted over. This ceiling option is suitable for kitchen design of 10 square meters. m with a ventilation duct.
In modern kitchens, stretch ceilings are increasingly used in conjunction with plasterboard constructions.
Attention! When installing drywall, it is worthwhile to carefully consider all the nuances so that the construction does not fall down and hold on for many years.
The flooring should be resistant to moisture, the action of cleaning products, mechanical stress. The following floor coverings are suitable for the kitchen.
The floors in the kitchen should not be afraid of moisture, dirt and be comfortable to use.
Linoleum is a popular material since Soviet times. Modern linoleum has a large selection of colors, a high level of wear resistance, durability, good sound and heat insulation. This material is undemanding in leaving and easily keeps within the hands. Linoleum is able to imitate a wooden, stone, metal surface. Kitchen design with an area of 10 squares with linoleum on the floor is presented in the photo.
Linoleum can pick up any color and texture
This material is available to almost all segments of the population. It is practical, not afraid of scratches and bumps. Externally, laminate flooring looks expensive, can imitate natural wood or stone. Low-cost models of laminate can deteriorate from moisture, so the kitchen is recommended to install more expensive, waterproof boards.
Laminate in the kitchen is very convenient to combine with ceramic tiles
Tip! Laminate can successfully imitate parquet, but it feels cold to the touch, unlike natural wood. Therefore, during the repair under the laminate is recommended to install a floor heating system.
Tile - the most suitable option for the kitchen. It is inexpensive, easy to clean from dirt, does not deteriorate under the influence of moisture. A wide range of colors allows you to choose a tile for any interior style, create an interesting design with it.
Tiled floor is very easy to maintain and pleasant to the touch
By its composition is no different from ceramic tiles, but is made in another way. Porcelain stoneware is durable, hard material, resistant to temperature extremes. The main disadvantage of the use of porcelain - a small assortment of colors.
For kitchen floors it is better to use porcelain tiles with a matte surface.
Tip! Choose a tile or porcelain in the kitchen should be among the matte models. Glossy coatings are more slippery, and therefore traumatic.
It creates a smooth, even, seamless surface. Externally, it looks like linoleum, and tactile - like ceramic tile. This floor looks stylish, but then it will be very difficult to dismantle it.
Decorative self-leveling floors look very impressive in the interior of the kitchen
Choosing wear-resistant materials to finish the room, you can be sure that they will last a long time. Repair kitchen 10 square. m with modern decoration of the ceiling, walls and floor presented in the photo.
The method of registration of self-leveling floors allows you to create absolutely any pattern of a different color palette
Kitchen layout of 10 square meters. m
During the selection of the design and layout of the kitchen of 10 m2, the variants of which are presented in the photo, it is necessary to take into account the shape and size of the room, the number of household members and regular visitors, the placement of communications, window openings and doors. There are several ways of planning a kitchen of 10 square meters. m:
- Rectilinear. Kitchen set is placed along one of the walls. This layout can be called a classic. Opposite the working wall can be placed the dining area. Carrying out a kitchen layout of 10 meters with a refrigerator, as in the photo, it is recommended to install a food storage device near the door or window.
- Corner. The kitchen wall occupies a corner and two walls. This option is suitable for small spaces. The set is usually placed in the corner near the door, and in the opposite corner by the window are placed chairs, a table, a sofa. The photo below shows the design of a corner kitchen of 10 m2.
- Parallel layout. The elements of the kitchen set have along two long walls opposite each other.
- Isle. The work area is located in the central part of the room, and the rest of the kitchen furniture is near the walls. This layout looks modern and stylish, but leaves little space, so it is recommended for overall kitchen studios. If you still choose this type of planning for the kitchen of 10 square meters. m, the island part of the headset will be used simultaneously as a working surface and a dining area. Often island planning involves the installation of an angular kitchen unit for the kitchen of 10 square meters. m, as in the photo.
Modern planning does not require any rules. The main thing is convenience and functionality!
Many people do not know how to equip the kitchen of 10 square meters. meters First you need to decide on the design style, examples of which are presented in the photo. Kitchen 10 square. m will look beautiful in any style, the main thing is to beat him correctly.
This style is timeless, it will always be in trend. Distinctive features are pomposity and the use of natural materials. To decorate the floor of a kitchen in the classicist style, you should use parquet, for walls - Venetian plaster, pastel color paint or wallpaper with a soft pattern. The kitchen wall, table and chairs must be solid, massive, made of natural wood. Decorated with gold leaf, glass inserts, forged elements and fancy accessories. A design project of a classic kitchen of 10 square meters. meters can be seen in the photo.
Natural wood is very suitable for a classic style.
The main colors of classicism: gold, white, blue, dark green, olive, pale pink, light blue, all natural shades of brown.
The interior in high-tech style is characterized by an abundance of glass, plastic, metal, sources of artificial lighting and modern technology. In the interior should be used the most modern materials, new design 2018. The kitchen set should have a strict geometric shape, have straight lines and right angles. Facades should be a flat, smooth, glossy monochrome surface. The design of an unusual high-tech kitchen with an area of 10 m2 can be seen in the photo.
In the interior of the kitchen is better not to use more than three colors
The main colors of high-tech style include metallic, white, gray, black. It is acceptable to use one bright color as an accent. To finish the walls should use concrete, brick or their imitation. The floor is finished with natural or decorative stone, tiles with imitation of a stone surface.
The white color in the kitchen high-tech looks very organic in combination with a brown set
This French style will make any kitchen light, fresh and comfortable. The main features of Provence: the use of light pastel colors, aged furniture, forged items and colors. Making out the walls of the kitchen in the style of Provence, it is recommended to use paint or decorative plaster, for the floor - wooden boards. Mirror doors, carved elements, open shelves are integral parts of the headset in this style.
Provence style is chosen by real romantics.
The materials used to design the horizontal and vertical surfaces of the room in the style of Provence, should be pastel colors: white, cream, beige, lavender, olive, blue, mint.
For the style of Provence inherent light colors of pastel colors.
Kitchen 10 square. m with a sofa
Kitchen interior 10 square. m with a sofa, as in the photo, looks homely. With the help of the sofa, you can create a corner of comfort and relaxation. When choosing a sofa, you must take into account the style of the interior in which the room is designed, its size and shape. You also need to decide on the functions that this sofa will perform. The functionality of upholstered furniture will help determine the layout of the kitchen of 10 square meters. m with a sofa.
If the sofa is needed only as an extra seat, you can install a compact and uncluttered bench. For a small square kitchen of 10 square meters. m, the design of which can be seen in the photo, it is recommended to choose an angular sofa. Often, kitchen sofas are sold complete with stools and a table.
In the kitchen, an ottoman or upholstered upholstered bench, a simple bench made of wood or forged elements, will look harmonious. Small pillows can be placed on the hard seat.
If the house has a lot of kitchen utensils and few places to store it, it is recommended to choose a sofa with drawers. They are located under the seat. You can gain access to the internal compartments by raising the seat or by sliding the drawer to the side. The opening mechanism must be selected taking into account the location of the sofa in the room. Design a rectangular kitchen of 10 square meters. m with a sofa can be seen in the photo.
If friends or relatives often stay with the owners of a house or apartment, stay for the night, then you can purchase a foldable model of the sofa, then you will have a kitchen of 10 square meters. m with a bed. There are many types of transformation mechanisms. The most common ones are:
- Dolphin. The most suitable option for small premises. The berth rolls out from under the seat. This model of the sofa will allow for the night to quickly turn the kitchen into the bedroom.
- Book. To expand the sofa, you should raise the seat to a characteristic click, and then lower it. Then the back will take a horizontal position. The minus of this model of the sofa is to turn a sitting place into a bedroom, it is necessary to move it away from the wall. Kitchen design 10 square meters. m with a sofa-book can be seen in the photo.
- Click-klyak is an improved analogue of a sofa-book, having not two, but three backrest positions: sitting, lying and half lying.
- Accordion. It consists of three parts: the seat and two backs. If you pull the seat forward, both backs will take a horizontal position. This sofa unfolds easily and simply, but requires a lot of free space in front of him. Photo of an accordion sofa in the kitchen of 10 square meters. m is presented below.
- Cot. A sofa of this type can be equipped with a beautiful back, as it remains unused during its folding.
A soft corner can turn a room intended only for cooking and eating into a cozy kitchen-living room of 10 squares, the photo of an example of the design of which can be seen below.
Kitchen arrangement 10 square meters. m with balcony
For many people, the kitchen layout is 10 square meters. m with a balcony, as in the photo below, can be a real problem. Usually, extra meters adjacent to the kitchen space are simply hammered with unnecessary objects. Balcony can be a beautiful and integral part of the kitchen.
There are several ideas for the kitchen of 10 square meters. meters with a balcony, allowing the functional use of additional space. Balcony can be used as:
- Storage space. Balcony can be equipped with compact and roomy drawers to store seams, canned goods, spices, rarely used kitchen utensils. For a small space fit narrow floor cabinets and wall closets, designed for the bathroom. The most logical option is to install built-in custom storage systems. It fits perfectly in a small area.
- Greenhouse. On the balcony you can grow in pots various ornamental plants, beautiful flowers, but a more practical option is edible plants. On the balcony next to the kitchen will be useful for growing onions, garlic, parsley, dill, cucumbers, peppers and other vegetable crops. Plants will create a pleasant atmosphere, enveloping you with the smell of fresh greenery, and in addition, they will allow you to make dishes using actually grown organic products. The elegant kitchen interior design of 10m2 with a balcony, which made the winter garden, is presented below in the photo.
- Recreation area. Arranged by the removal of a compact sofa on the balcony. If the sofa unfolds, the balcony will be used for the overnight stay of guests. The atmosphere of peace and comfort will support live plants. Additionally to decorate the balcony and shade the windows from the sun, you can use the vines. Below the photo you can see the kitchen of 10 square meters. m with a sofa and a balcony.
- Dining room or bar. If the size of the balcony permits, a table with chairs or a sofa can be installed on its square, you get a separate dining area. If the balcony is small, instead of the table set bar. It can be combined with a window sill. The balcony bar is ideal for young and hospitable hosts.
- The continuation of the kitchen. To do this, you have to dismantle the partition between the kitchen and the balcony. This option will allow you to drastically change the design of a square kitchen of 10 square meters. m with a balcony, as in the photo.
Tip! If a beautiful view of the city or nature is opened behind the windows, it is recommended to install floor-to-ceiling windows on the balcony. So the kitchen will be lit with natural light.
If dismantling the wall between the kitchen and the balcony is impossible, you can remove the door, extend the doorway and make it in the form of an arch. Get one big room with a competent and elegant way of zoning.
In winter, the balcony can be cold. Therefore, if the balcony will be regularly visited by the hosts and guests, you should:
- Glaze it if it has not been glazed before;
- Insulate: in addition to insulation, it is worth using steam and waterproofing;
- Install a floor heating system: the installation price is not cheap, but the result is worth it.
In the process of repairing the kitchen, it is necessary to pay great attention to every detail. Advance it is necessary to determine the finishing materials, choosing them not only in appearance but also in properties. When deciding how to furnish a kitchen of 10 squares, it is necessary to take into account the shape of the room and its architectural features. Properly chosen interior style and layout option will turn the kitchen into a corner of peace and comfort.