Kenwood mixer with bowl
The mixer is an integral part of the kitchen of any hostess. Although he does not cook anything himself, the preparation of so many dishes requires his presence. Many people do not know which version to choose - manual or with a bowl, and which brand to choose, but if you plan to create real culinary masterpieces. The choice is obvious - mixer with a bowl of Kenwood.
Now in the market of mixers there are many well-known brands and models, so often more attention is paid not to the functionality and quality of the product, but to the manufacturer. However, good models of many firms may cost much more than their real value due to the brand promotion, and the quality will not correspond. A good analogue of the products of these manufacturers can be considered Kenwood products. This is an English company, which is also known in the world of home appliances, but less promoted, and therefore the pricing policy is often lower.
Kenwood stationary mixer is a real find for lovers of often and a lot of cooking. It has several key advantages:
- Power. The small manual version can never beat the ingredients as more powerful stationary. Such a device can knead even a stiff dough, while its small counterpart often gets stuck and does not work well, even when the dough is not too thick.
- Time saving. Using a hand mixer attracts attention to this activity, and it’s also quite a tedious process. At the same time, the stationary model, especially if it has a special splash cap, will allow the products to be whipped and do other things at this time.
- Ergonomic. Everything you need for whipping products is already in the set, so you do not need to constantly look for suitable dishes or buy it separately, as is the case with the manual type.
- Functionality. Stationary devices often have a huge number of programs and attachments. For example, many mixers of this company can be used as a meat grinder, for cutting products into cubes and as a juicer, etc., so that such a device can combine almost all kitchen appliances.
- Reliability. The company produces high-quality, strong equipment that will serve for many years and will not break from frequent cooking.
Of course, when buying such a car, you need to consider the budget and the availability of free space. Even the cheapest Kenwood stationary mixers will cost much more than small manual ones. Cheap options for stationary devices are better not to choose because of the material of the body and bowl. In such devices they are made of plastic. And although the company is trying to produce its products from quality materials, cheap plastic does not always meet this standard. At best, there will be an unpleasant smell when working, and at worst, toxic impurities that are hazardous to health. It will be better to buy the option more expensive, but more reliable - with a metal case and a metal bowl.
As for the free space, the stationary mixer is more “clumsy” than a manual one. Here it is necessary to calculate whether there is enough space on the table top to install it and, most importantly, whether there is enough space on the shelves to remove it.
Customer feedback on various Kenwood models is extremely positive. Consumers mainly note the following advantages:
- Nice and stylish look.
- Quality. Many customers have noticed that, unlike KitchenAid, which produces quite expensive equipment, the Kenwood products have all the fastenings, elements, housing and bowl made of high-quality materials and perfectly sealed. The bowl itself does not lose its original appearance even after long use and numerous washes (even in the dishwasher). The corolla is strong, the bars are rather thick.
- Functional. Also, owners of many models of this company note that there are a lot of additional attachments in the kit, even those that are often not available from other companies.
- Security. Unlike samples from other companies, the Kenwood mixer is strong, even after long use it does not heat up, which excludes the possibility of failure due to overheating.
- Power. In addition to the above, it is often noted that the models of this company do an excellent job of kneading even very thick dough, while working quietly, do not emit any squeaks.
Of the minuses, the price and the size of the device itself are generally distinguished.
However, here we must understand that a good stationary mixer can not be cheap and in this case it is even better to overpay. When buying a cheap model, there is a high probability that with frequent use it will soon fail, and these are additional costs. And it may also turn out that except as a mixer for something liquid, it will not be able to be used for any other purpose.
An overview of the Kenwood KMM710 mixer in the video below.