For the preparation of juice at home requires a powerful juicer. If you plan to “roll up” a couple of jars for the winter, then you can get by with the usual household model, but if you have a huge crop of apples, you will need an industrial professional apparatus for squeezing juice. In the market of juicers with a margin leading domestic producer "Neptune". Its device can process 130 kg of apples in a couple of hours without preliminary processing (cutting and peeling). Another advantage of this device is its low cost. Now it can be purchased at an estimated price of 4800 rubles. It is unlikely that for such money you can buy a branded juicer with the same characteristics.
Model "Kazhi" refers to the centrifugal type with a tank for the cake. This means that a centrifuge is provided inside the structure, which, rotating at high speeds, separates the juice from the pulp, dividing the fruit into fractions. The juice is poured into the container, the cake either remains in the centrifuge, or is dumped into another container. In this model, the cake is reset automatically, which is an undoubted advantage - no need to stop and clean the device manually.
The specified power device 320 watts. But do not worry, the manufacturer honestly gives information about the working capacity, without specifying the power consumption, like others. Most of the devices, whose characteristics is the figure of 1000 kW, in fact, give the same 200-300 watts. This power is enough to get good quality juice in a quick time.
According to the manufacturer, the device is able to cope with 120-180 kg of apples per hour (depending on the variety), which corresponds to 60 liters of juice for the same period of time. Own weight of the device is 7 kg, which allows you to carry it without any problems. The juicer is attached to the table with suction cups, so it does not jump on the surface and does not shake during operation.
The device makes juice not only from apples, the list of vegetables and fruits is quite wide:
- apples of all varieties from hard to soft. The percentage of pulp in the juice will depend on the variety;
- beets and carrots;
- pumpkin and even soft melon;
- berries and fruits (cherries, cherries, plums, apricots, etc.);
Juicer allows you to make juice mixes, keeping vitamins for the winter without heat treatment.
Grater in Neptune designed in such a way that allows you to process apples without cutting directly from the skin and stones. In this case, the bones do not fall into the juice and are not ground, but pop up along with the cake, so the juice does not taste bitter. Large-diameter loading compartment is designed for whole apples and large-sized tomatoes.
The conical separator quickly separates the cake from the juice and throws it out. At the same time, no juice is formed in the juice, which negatively affects the quality of the juice, oxidizing and destroying vitamin C.
Since the percentage of spinning is 50%, the cake is ejected wet, so it can be used for making mashed potatoes, jams and sauces (for example, homemade tomato paste dressings for soups and main dishes). The pulp also gets into the juice, so if you want transparency, you will have to filter it through a sieve or gauze.
Features of work
After the assembly according to the instructions, take a wooden spoon or spatula and roll the motor shaft by the grater clockwise. If the grater seizes or gnaws, it means that the assembly was made incorrectly.
After loading the juicer, it is necessary to load the fruit into the device. Preliminary loading of products is not allowed.
After loading the product, the machine starts to vibrate. This is absolutely normal for centrifugal type devices. The larger the diameter of the fruit, the stronger the vibration. It stops after cleaning the boot chamber from processed vegetables or fruits.
If you are processing carrots or other hard vegetables, in which the juice content is low, the automatic discharge of oil cake does not occur immediately, but only after at least 1-1.5 kg of raw materials are processed. Lack of discharge with smaller volumes of products for processing is the norm and is not considered a breakdown.
The effectiveness of the device and the purity of the juice depends on the volume of loaded products. The smaller the one-time load, the cleaner the juice.
Once you have finished the work and the juice has stopped flowing in a stream, turn off the juicer. Prolonged operation of the centrifuge with the remnants of the cake can lead to distortion of parts and breakage.
If you work with tomatoes, then every 30 kg it is necessary to stop the operation of the machine and drain the pulp from the pan so that it does not get into the electric motor.
Advantages and disadvantages
The advantages of the model include:
- long time of continuous work. Despite the fact that the manufacturer does not indicate the specific figures, he clearly makes it clear that several buckets of apples can be processed without interruption;
- no need to pre cut the apples and pick the bones;
- cake can be used for further needs;
- quick build and ease of care for the device;
- juice is served direct feed and there is no foam on it, as in other juicers of this type;
- strong fixation on the table, which is very important when vibrations during the loading of a large amount of raw materials into the compartment;
- small weight;
- low cost;
- great performance and reliability.
But with all the advantages, there are also disadvantages to this model. Therefore, the choice in favor of this device or other similar from Russian manufacturers (for example, "Garden"), remains only for the user. The disadvantages include:
- work noise. When you need to recycle a dozen kilograms of apples - this is not critical, but if processing takes several hours, then it is better to additionally get earplugs or headphones;
- if the assembly was done incorrectly then you will know about it only when the device breaks down. There is no protection against inclusion in case of incorrect assembly. Therefore, before each launch it is strongly recommended not to ignore the manufacturer’s warning and to manipulate a wooden object and a grater every time;
- pulp in juice. Although this disadvantage can be attributed, rather, to the general lack of juicers of this type, than to the minus of a particular model. In any case, the pulp can be drained;
- the cake is not dry, rather wet. For someone it is critical.
Judging by consumer reviews, this model has received a firm assessment of 4.5 points out of 5. The most significant disadvantage, in their words, is wet cake and pulp in juice. Therefore, all unanimously recommend choosing Neptune KAZHI, if you need to process a huge amount of apples or other vegetables.
Despite the fact that the instruction states that you can make juice from berries and soft vegetables, the juice from pears is obtained in the form of liquid puree, and the cake is in the form of thick puree. Therefore, most likely the main purpose of the device is forcing out apple juice.
If we compare this model with imported analogues, then they are inferior in reliability to it. None of the imported juicers lasted longer than the season, a maximum of two, which is sad, considering how much each specimen costs. Despite the fact that the juice transparency of the “foreign” models is higher, they are not designed for the harsh Russian country realities.