Ice maker refrigerator
Household appliances are constantly being improved, which leads to the emergence of a large number of useful functions. This is especially important for devices used in the kitchen for cooking or storing food. A refrigerator with ice maker belongs to this category, allowing you to simplify many operations by making them automatically.
A refrigerator with an ice maker is a system that allows you not only to maintain the temperature at the same level inside the chambers, but also to produce a certain amount of ice cubes of various sizes. Some modifications can be used to make ice chips or conventional water cooling. The power of such mechanisms on average is about 4 kg of ice per day.. The principle of operation of such systems can be described in several successive steps:
- After connecting to electricity, current is supplied to a special water valve.. This causes it to open and let the right amount of water into the freezing tank. Thus, all the molds present inside are filled.
- Water freezing occurs for a certain time using the equipment of the refrigerator itself.. At this time, the built-in generator only controls the temperature of the water. Please note that freezing can occur with water or air cooling. Both of these systems work quite effectively and differ only in price.
- When the water has turned into ice, the device automatically starts the special blades and the engine, pushing the cubes into a storage tank. After that, the cycle continues in the same sequence.
Refrigerators with ice generators appeared relatively recently and gradually won their place in the kitchen. Many housewives prefer to buy just such a device, as it has high-quality and modern functionality. These devices are characterized by several positive features:
- Automation. Freezing of ice cubes occurs automatically, which often excludes human participation. At the same time, the system independently maintains the temperature and state, which allows them to be stored inside the refrigerator for a long time and used only when necessary.
- Devices are universal, therefore, they can be installed not only in apartment kitchens, but also in places of public catering (restaurants, bars, cafes).
- The fridge consumes much less electricity what seems at first glance. Such devices in their characteristics in no way inferior to the most economical models on the market.
- A wide range of designs allows the use of products in virtually any interior. Here you can find both ordinary and embedded modifications.
Icemakers are very common in embedded refrigerators. These designs differ from conventional systems by several parameters:
- Systems are equipped with high-quality furniture canopies., which makes it easy to open the door, even with very dense joining of the walls.
- High profitability.
- Ability to decorate the front panel using special linings.
The sizes of refrigerators of this type vary in a very wide range, since they do not differ from standard modifications.
Refrigerators with ice generators are complex mechanisms that consist of many elements. Depending on the principle of work, they can be divided into 2 large groups:
- Simplified ice generators. These structures are not connected directly to the water source. For the formation of ice you need to fill a special tank with water. It is located directly in the refrigerator. After that, the system from it performs the intake of fluid and cools it, forming ice cubes. They are stored in a special compartment. These modifications of refrigerators can be found in manufacturers such as Haier, Sharp and Toshiba.
- Handout ice generators. Such systems are mechanisms that connect directly to a pipeline or a large water tank. Please note that the source of the fluid they have is outside the structure. Cooling and preservation of cubes occurs in a manner similar to the previous method. Among the most popular manufacturers of such products can be identified Amana, Viking, Bosch, Siemens, Liebherr.
Ice maker refrigerators require a constant supply of water, which often comes from external sources. The process of connecting the system to them can be described in several successive steps:
- A separate faucet cuts into the common water supply pipe.
- Metal or plastic pipes are connected to it. Their length should be such that enough to bring to the refrigerator.
- The connection of the pipeline with the outlet on the back of the generator. In some cases, experts recommend installing another additional water purification filter in front of the refrigerator.
The technology of connecting the ice generator is quite simple, but it is better to trust it to experienced professionals. This will extend the life of the system and significantly speed up the process.
The market of refrigerators today is oversaturated with various modifications that differ in size, design and functionality. Among all this diversity, there are several popular models that are equipped with ice generators:
- Shivaki SBS-615DNFW. This model is representative of wide refrigerators and belongs to the type of side-by-side. Among the positive functions, it is worth noting the presence of an ice generator, but with the No Frost system, a weekend function, protection from children, and fast freezing. The dimensions of the device are 176.6 * 91.2 * 67.8 cm (b * w * g, respectively).
- Mitsubishi MR-FR51H-SWH-R. The system is notable for quiet operation (up to 45 dB) and freezing power up to 16 kg / day. Additional features include the presence of an ice maker, an air purification system, an odor filter, and an integrated ionizer. The refrigerator is equipped with an antibacterial coating that allows you to keep products fresh longer.
- Samsung RT-25 HAR4DWW. The system is characterized by efficiency and consumes only 253 kWh / year. Among the positive features are the presence of an ice generator and the No Frost cooling system.
A refrigerator with ice generators is a unique design that allows you to optimize many processes in the kitchen, providing owners with original functionality.