Two-chamber refrigerator Ariston
Ariston two-compartment refrigerators are among the most popular and sought after on the market. Over the years, the company has been able to establish itself as a reliable manufacturer of high-quality household appliances. The company's refrigeration units are designed for use at home and boast unsurpassed functionality.
In terms of price-quality ratio, the brand’s products have no equal. A large assortment of two-chamber refrigerators allows each person to choose the most optimal and suitable option for their kitchen. Among the main features of the Ariston models are the following:
- The company recently officially unveiled a new line of refrigeration units., which are distinguished by the presence of innovative technology "Active oxygen". Its main purpose is to ensure that products can preserve their original appearance for as long as possible. First of all, it concerns fruits and greens, as well as meat products. According to the developers, the technology is a logical continuation of the system"Fresh zone";
- Acceptable build quality, even despite the fact that they collect household appliances in domestic conditions. The process uses simple engines that have already proved their efficiency and reliability.
Another distinctive feature of the Ariston models is the increased net volume, which will be useful by the way for large families.
Ariston two-compartment refrigerators enjoy immense popularity due to the huge number of advantages, among which are the following:
- Well-thought-out ergonomics, which greatly simplifies the use of the refrigeration compartment. It will be very convenient for the user to locate provisions, including canned goods, chops and other similar products;
- The company's engineers were able to implement advanced technology in models., which have a positive effect on the quality of food storage;
- Existence of system of a full automatic defrosting, thanks to which it is not necessary to be engaged in it manually;
- Impressive net volume, which qualitatively makes Ariston refrigerators stand out from the competition. Problems with where to place food, with models of the brand just will not;
- Competently thought-out and high-tech electronic control. In most products, the company implemented the usual push-button control, so in everyday life, everyone will be able to cope with the refrigerator;
- Affordable pricing policy, which allows everyone to purchase Ariston units without compromising their budget.
In order for the Ariston refrigerators to fully perform their assigned functions, it is necessary to approach the selection process correctly. Only well-chosen household appliances will be useful and will not cause trouble during operation.
Most Ariston models feature electronic and electromechanical control, each of which has its strengths and weaknesses. Reviews suggest that more reliable versions of refrigerators, which differ precisely by mechanical control. And this is not strange, since the manufacturer's electronics are a bit damp, so some problems may occur during use, especially if frequent voltage interruptions are observed.
It should be understood that mechanical control does not allow to achieve maximum accuracy when adjusting the temperature, and also makes it impossible to see the main indicators on the display.
This figure today is one of the most important for refrigeration units. In the selection process is best to give preference models that can boast class "A" and above. If the purchased device is notable for its impressive dimensions, then the “A +” class will be the ideal solution.. When choosing, it should be understood that the kW declared by the manufacturer may differ from those that will be expended in practice.
It all depends on the specific conditions of use: how often the refrigerator opens, how high the temperature in the room.
The two-chamber Ariston refrigerator works on isobutane, which is one of the most optimal solutions for such household appliances. In the selection process, first of all, you need to decide whether the model should differ by system. No frost. Refrigerators with this feature are a bit more expensive, and also consume more electricity and create more noise.. In addition, the presence No frost may affect the quality of food storage, so you will need to keep them in special packaging.
Of course, the system also has a number of advantages: there will be no frost in the unit, the temperature in the compartments is very quickly restored, which has a positive effect on provisions.
Among other functions that are associated with cold, the following points can be noted:
- The function of autonomous cold preservation, which is present in premium models, may not be necessary for everyone. This technology allows the refrigeration unit to perform its functions even during a power outage, therefore, such household appliances will be in demand in regions with frequent outages. In combination with No Frost, Ariston refrigerators will be able to provide long-term preservation of taste and beneficial properties of products;
- Power freeze. This indicator is unimportant for people who do not keep a lot of meat and other products in freezers. It should be understood that the number of products that can be stored in the refrigerator depends on the power. If there is an intensive turnover of provisions for freezing in the consumer’s family, then close attention should be paid in the selection process to this criterion. For an average family, the best indicator is 12 kg per hour;
- Existence of functions of extremely fast freezing or cooling. These are technologies that you can do without, but in some cases they are extremely useful. Experts note that it depends on the speed of freezing how many nutrients can save meat or other products. Therefore, this function will surely appeal to people who care about the properties of provisions;
- Presence of indication - not the most important point, but the presence of indicators allows you to greatly simplify the process of using Ariston refrigerators, especially when it comes to the embedded version.
Modern refrigeration units can boast a whole range of additional features and models from Ariston are no exception. Among the optional technologies with which some types of two-chamber refrigerator manufacturers are equipped, the following can be highlighted:
- Ice generator. This function is unnecessary for most people, however, if you like to use ice cubes for drinks, you can give preference to models with a similar feature;
- The materials of which the shelves were made. In most models, Ariston uses high-tech tempered glass, which boasts unsurpassed durability and reliability;
- The presence of antibacterial coating. That it prevents the growth of bacteria and prevents the formation of unpleasant odors. According to the company, Ariston refrigerators are equipped with a special layer of antibacterial film, which can be noticed during the operation of the units;
- Climate class. Brand devices can be used without problems in the temperature range + 16-38С. Pretty impressive performance, but to install such a refrigerator in an unheated room will not work;
- Noise level - for living conditions, you should choose models that do not create more than 41-42 dB. It should be noted that the indicators specified in the technical characteristics do not always correspond to reality.
A distinctive feature of Ariston refrigerators is the ability to re-hang the doors, so that you can adapt home appliances to the most appropriate layout and room design, which will have a positive impact on usability.
The Ariston lineup is rich enough that allows you to choose the best refrigerator for each person's requests.
HF 4180 W
HF 4180 W is a low 2-chamber refrigerator, the net volume of which is 223 liters. At the same time, the model boasts excellent internal ergonomics, which includes four shelves, a box for vegetables and fruits, as well as several drawers on the door. The only drawback of the HF 4180 W is the fact that only two shelves can be adjusted in height. The freezer compartment cannot boast impressive dimensions and consists of three boxes.
This model will be the perfect solution for people who love fresh food and do not make large blanks.
HF 5200 W
A distinctive feature of this two-chamber refrigerator is the fact that there is a display on the door. That it can be called the main feature of the presence of an electronic control system. The refrigeration compartment is quite roomy, so the model can even cope with a large family. The device turned out very functional and boasts a number of additional technologies. The unit is good in technical performance and has a minimum power consumption.
HF 5201 X R
HF 5201 X R - a popular model of the company Ariston, which is different silver color scheme. This home appliance will be an ideal acquisition for people who are looking for device with a combination of affordable prices and advanced technology. Useful volume is quite enough so that even a large family can comfortably use the refrigerator.
HF 5201 X R characterized by unmatched ergonomics. The model even received special boxes for storing delicate provisions, as well as various boxes that are perfect for medicines. The main advantage of the device is that it very quickly sets the temperature specified by the user.
HF 4200 W
HF 4200 W - the basic model, which differs by electromechanical control and a small useful volume. Such a device will fit for regions with constant voltage drops.
Despite the simplicity, home appliances perfectly copes with the storage of quality products. Buying a similar unit can minimize the risks associated with damage.
Thus, Hotpoint-Ariston refrigerators are The perfect solution for any kitchen. Attractive design, impressive technical stuffing and the presence of many additional features favorably distinguish the model manufacturers from the competition and provide them with enormous popularity.