Hood for kitchen Krona
The hood in the kitchen is important along with the hob or oven and plays an important role in the kitchen work area. The choice of hoods on the modern market of household appliances is huge, but even with a wide range of well-known and not very manufacturers, consumers are lost in questions about what brand and model to choose. Let's talk about hoods from Krona - a proven German manufacturer.
The German company Krona began work in the Russian market in 2001 and instantly won the attention of consumers due to its advantages and features:
- A wide range of exhaust appliances for the kitchen Krona attracts the opportunity to choose a model hood from economy to premium class. By the way, the manufacturer represents a little more than two hundred models of this type of equipment of various shapes and sizes, design and a set of additional functions.
- German quality inspires confidence among Russian families, so the Krona kitchen hood is for most of them preferable to another well-known brand.
- The warranty for Krona hoods is extended for 2 years.
- The top coating of most models of Krona hoods is treated with a special compound, so that fingerprints do not remain on the surface of the equipment and fat does not accumulate (with timely additional care).
- Dome models are equipped with a powerful air absorption system, in addition, in the model range of the manufacturer there are such models for the installation and operation of which no additional “pipe” is required for air discharge.
- The Krona range of hoods allows you to choose the perfect hood for your kitchen: for a classic interior, choose the “classic” direction and large-sized dome models, for high-tech Krona built-in models, such as the Kamilla hood with a concise panel and special filters on which fat accumulates and other exhaust "materials".
- Almost every model of Krona hoods has a backlight, which will be an ideal ally when cooking.
- Each model of Kamilla exhaust is equipped with detailed instructions for installation, operation and repair, which will allow to adjust the equipment in case of its simple failure or to replace the light bulb is very simple.
The German brand Krona produces a wide variety of models of kitchen appliances, among which you can simply find to your taste and wallet.
- Traditional rectangular hoods are the most popular models, among which there are inexpensive options with a minimal set of important functions. Their advantage is the relatively low price and the ability to install above the hob on a wall or kitchen cabinet. The classic Krona hood model is suitable for a classic kitchen interior or a modern room format and is an excellent choice for a small room.
- Krona dome hoods come in different sizes and shapes, but they are united by a large air absorption zone and scale. Dome hoods are usually installed in spacious kitchens, they also look harmonious and allow you to create an original, thoughtful interior.
Hoods in the shape of the dome of the German brand Krona are rounded design of various configurations or classic - rectangular. It is easy to choose a Krona hood model to the general concept of your kitchen, but the choice is only a trifle compared to the functionality that these kitchen items carry.
- Built-in hoods Krona is a real hit among buyers who choose the laconic design of their kitchen and are looking for a decent model with a slim body. Built-in hoods are installed in a wall cabinet, it completely covers the base of the equipment, only a stylish hood control panel with buttons or a sensor can be seen. The Kamilla model is the most popular among the rest of the range of Krona hoods with a touch or push-button control panel and a concise design.
- Krona classic hoods are designed to complement the classic design of your kitchen; they are functional, like any other model of the dome hood of the German brand and differ in a unique and unique format. The form is traditional - fireplace, which makes it necessary for the spacious space of the kitchen and makes the “heart” of your home even more charming. Krona classics will become an indispensable element in creating a kitchen in the French direction of the Provence interior design thanks to wooden baguettes of eight different shades and golden dust.
The standard color of classic models is white with different variations of wood on the facade, in addition to which it is easy to purchase an accessory - a baguette made of natural solid wood.
- Inclined hoods will add originality to modern kitchen design due to its unusual appearance and wide functionality. Inclined hood is attractive: it is concise and modern, ideal for clear boundaries of high-tech kitchen format and minimalism; the bevelled surface leaves more cooking space, the air intake area is even larger, thanks to which your kitchen will be free of unpleasant odor as well as furniture, on which there will be no room for particles of fat.
- The Krona range of premium hoods are immaculately quiet and functional exhaust models that are distinguished by original design, the use of exceptionally high-quality and practical materials of a higher level and a set of additional functions such as adjusting the brightness of the lamps and the presence of a remote control.
- Built-in hoods are traditionally chosen to be hi-tech or minimalist style interior, but the Krona built-in equipment models are suitable for timeless classics due to the rich design of the models. The most popular model in the range of built-in hoods Krona was Kamilla - a concise and restrained model that is built into the kitchen cabinet and provides good air absorption and circulation. The Kamilla Wood model is suitable for a classic kitchen interior thanks to a decorative wooden panel made of solid oak or beech on its front side - the one that will be seen from under the cabinet. The range of the brand presents 8 color models.
- Model Kamilla Power is suitable for installation on a large kitchen space due to its high power - 800 m / h. An alternative for a small room would be the Kamilla Slim model with an ultra-slim body and a nearly invisible panel. The main characteristics of the built-in models are: push-button or touch control, light illumination, three air suction power, the use of interchangeable cartridges for the accumulation of plaque and grease.
- The Kronasteel company pays great attention to the hoods in modern design, which makes the pricing policy of the models different and allows each customer to choose the model “affordable”. Kelly model hood has a concise form and standard size; it will be a good choice for a small kitchen and its functional part due to the good removal of polluted air and steam, by the way, the noise during its operation is minimal.
Krona hoods are said to be the highest quality and affordable models of kitchen exhaust technology. The German brand attracts Russian buyers with its origin, they note that they are more inclined to trust Germany than the usual China. However, the majority of Krona extracts are made in the country where the main production of the equipment of the whole world is concentrated - in China, however, the materials and components of the products are used exclusively of high quality.
Reviews of Krona hoods are only positive: buyers note the variety of models and the brand pricing policy, which allows you to purchase from the most inexpensive model to a premium class hood. The advantages of Krona hoods are consumers consider its durability - they serve for decades and do not lose their functionality, besides, taking care of dome models is reduced to zero thanks to a special modern coating.
Inclined hoods are another favorite of modern consumers who choose concise forms of equipment for the new kitchen.