Handles for fridge Bosch
Refrigerators are very important. They allow you to store food and optimize space. Among the many unique features of these systems can be identified design, which differs depending on the manufacturer of this technology. Handles for Bosch refrigerator are of high practicality and good quality. Their design characteristics can be adapted to the specific needs of the consumer.
Handles for refrigerators are special products that are attached to the door with special bolts or screws. Each manufacturer gives them a unique shape that allows fittings to fit into the overall design style. It should be noted that the products are adjusted to the size of human hands, and their technical characteristics are calculated taking into account the basic loads. This reduces the likelihood of damage during a sharp opening of the door.
Among the advantages of these products are the following key indicators:
- They simplify door management.. Many designs are arranged in such a way as to minimize the force when opening.
- Handles diversify the design of the refrigerator. They are made of various materials. This allows you to combine them with almost any type of technology.
When choosing accessories of this type, it is important to consider their design features. These elements are classified according to several criteria, among which the main is considered to be their location. According to this criterion, such products are divided into the following types:
- Top. These products are attached only at the top. Often this approach is found only for small refrigerators, in which the height is no more than 150 cm.
- Lower This type of product requires installation below. Such systems are equipped with two-chamber refrigerators of the European type, distinguished by high height and lower location of the freezer compartment.
Handles can be divided into the following types (depending on the design features):
- Left sided. The shape of the handle is adapted for fasteners on the left side of the door. Such products are used for refrigerators, in which the platform is attached on the right side.
- Right. Handles of this type are mounted on the right side when the door leaf is attached to the left.
- Universal. The shape of the handles is symmetrical, which allows them to be installed on either side of the door.
It should be understood that not all modifications of refrigerators are equipped with such models. Often, the handles are suitable only for certain lines of equipment with similar design and technical characteristics.
Handles are attached directly to the door leaf. To do this, use a variety of fasteners, among which the most popular are screws or bolts. Before starting this procedure, it is important to take care of cleaning the inner chamber and removing the glass shelf-balcony. The process of replacing the handle consists of several successive steps:
- First you need to dismantle the old structure. To do this, remove the decorative plate, under which are bolted connections. To remove the handle, the fasteners are unscrewed, after which the entire system is carefully removed.
- The next step is to install a new pen. Its frame is placed in the previously prepared groove. It is important that the mounting holes are aligned. After that, the handle is simply clamped with bolts or other similar structures.
Note that when choosing a knob, it is important to estimate the distance between the bolt holes. This value can vary in a wide range - depending on the model of the refrigerator.
What is it made of?
Virtually every refrigerator is equipped with a handle that complements and harmonizes the entire system. Today, several materials are used as the main products for the manufacture of such structures:
- Aluminum. This substance is characterized by durability and high strength. The material perfectly carries the external effects of aggressive environment. The disadvantage can be considered a limited design, which diversify with paint.
- Plastic. Such product perfectly transfers difficult kitchen conditions. By the life of such handles can often be compared with their aluminum counterparts. One of the drawbacks of these products can be considered low strength. This is especially noticeable in domestic counterparts that do, without adhering to the basic German technology. Such designs with a sharp jolt just break and need to be replaced.
Today, many modifications are made using combined materials. This allows you to get products that have all the advantages of the options considered, and also has a unique design.
Variety of models
Handles for refrigerators of this brand are produced not only by the main company, but also by other organizations. This allows you to easily choose an option for any modification. Among all this diversity, there are several popular types of pens:
- 701136. This model refers to horizontal products. Product length reaches 315 mm. The design is complemented by a gray metal insert.
- 096109. Product model refers to the left-sided type. Fastening is done with bolts. The distance between the holes is 114 mm.
- 369547. The horizontal handle type has a length of 315 mm. The design is painted white, which allows its use in classic interiors.
Handles for refrigerators - this is a great opportunity to improve their design, as well as to highlight the design among many other models. When buying such products, you should pay attention not only to the appearance, but also to the quality of the material. Experts recommend to give preference only to original models from well-known manufacturers.
In the next video, see a review of the handles for the refrigerator and their characteristics.