Top coffee machines
There are many people for whom a day without a cup of aromatic strong coffee becomes a wasted life. This drink is known to people from a long time. He got his popularity because of the interesting unique taste, as well as its properties, which are not possessed by the majority of plants on our planet. Consider the most popular models.
Features of coffee machines
Of course, many adhering to the old traditions, continue to prepare their morning drink with the help of the Turks or Cezve. This ritual, which is rather difficult for a beginner, undoubtedly allows you to control all the details when cooking. However, it requires close attention to detail and constant supervision of boiling water. Modern coffee making machines take on most of the difficulties. In most of them, it is enough just to pour water, pour the powder and press a button. In a minute you can already enjoy the desired taste and aroma.
But when choosing a suitable coffee machine for you, important characteristics should be taken into account.
- Firstly, we all pay attention to the price of household appliances when it is purchased. And this is right, because it is completely useless to often purchase an overly expensive device, equipped with a multitude of functions that no family member will use anyway.
- Such characteristic of the coffee maker as power is very important. The greater the value of this parameter, the faster the drink will be ready.
- Also quite important is the volume of the water tank. It directly depends on how much of the finished product you get in the end. If you are the only person in the family who drinks coffee, then there is no point in buying a large device with a volume of more than a liter. But if all family members do not mind having a cup of coffee at breakfast, then it is worth considering how much water you will need at a time.
There are many other features that may be useful or, conversely, superfluous. For example, the possibility of a one-time preparation of several servings may be necessary even for a small family of just two people.
On the other hand, the choice of the temperature of the liquid, its hardness, the built-in coffee grinder and filters for cleaning may be just the reason for your overpayment.
How to choose a coffee machine for the house, see the following video.
Consider the model of coffee makers, which are considered the most high-quality and popular with consumers, their pros and cons.
The most popular with consumers are Italian and German coffee machines. For example, Italy is the birthplace of brands such as Delonghi and Saeco. And in Germany, manufactured devices under the brands Bosch, Melitta and Krups. Swiss brand Jura and coined in the Netherlands Philips also enjoyed recognition and respect. And recently, the joint production of China and Russia Vitek It took a fairly large segment of the market for such devices.
Italian cars provide the best set of features for home use. Saeco, In addition, they are characterized by noiselessness and high-quality preparation of the product.
The main advantages of the goods Delonghi can be considered a quick cooking process, excellent assembly and technical characteristics of the devices.
German technology has always been positively distinguished for its restrained and stylish design. No wonder we all know the phrase "German quality." This is also true for German coffee makers. Bosch and Krups. They use only high-quality materials in production, which ensures uninterrupted operation, good functionality and pleasant external characteristics of the devices. The brand Melitta it stands out not only for its modern appearance and ergonomic control, but also for its ease of maintenance.
Famous Brand Philips, products which are produced in the Netherlands, is famous for its ease of use and size, which will fit any size of the kitchen.
The brand Vitek produces the cheapest and because of this very popular products. Company Kenwood, production of which is located in England, combine a large number of pleasant functions in one device. In the assortment there are products for users with high incomes, and fairly cheap options.
Japanese company Panasonic offers a large number of options in a different price range. At the same time it has a pleasant stylish and multifunctional design.
For a wide range of customers, a good purchase will be a product from France from the brand Moulinex. Models of this brand are distinguished by favorable correlation of quality and cost.
World Ranking: Top Review
The price and quality of the coffee maker consist of a set of characteristics. Consider the most popular products on the Russian market and try to understand what their attractive and positive aspects, pros and cons.
"SkyCoffee M1505S" from the brand Redmond users of the Russian market put in tenth place. This model has a fairly low cost - an average of 8,000 rubles, being one of the most inexpensive. Budget and ease of operation and maintenance make it a fairly good acquisition for the home. A distinctive feature of this device is the ability to control its operation using an application on a smartphone. In fact, it is very convenient to start the coffee machine, without getting out of bed. Or come home after a dank and cold street, where a wonderful coffee aroma is already hovering and waiting for a cup of hot drink. It is also wonderful that this device can prepare a drink from both ground and grain products.
The water tank in this model is quite small, only half a liter. But this volume is quite enough for two people.
Also a disadvantage is the noise at work, which can annoy some users.
Otherwise, the machine is quite pleasant to use, allows you to adjust the degree of grinding of the grains during grinding and makes it easy to make excellent coffee every time.
- "Saeco Poemia" famous Dutch company Philips ranked users in ninth place in the popularity rating. Philips products are considered to be the best in reliability and ease of operation. For work, this home appliance is able to use only ground raw materials or pods, which are pressed crushed and roasted grains in a special one-time package. Water tank has a size of one liter. The cost of such a model is already much higher than that of the first sample considered - 19,000 rubles.
- British manufacturers produce household appliances, can withstand the toughest comparison with other samples on the market. So is the model "ES020" brand Kenwood is one of the most sought after in the world. This sample is semi-automatic and can be used for cooking ground product and packed in capsules or pods. This type of technology allows you to get a drink with excellent taste every day. The equipment is reliable and easy to maintain, the tray is easy to remove and wash. When cooking, I can hardly hear the operation of the device. The comparative price level for it is 19,000 rubles, as in the previous apparatus.
- The seventh place is occupied by the Italian manufacturer Gaggia, specializing in the production of coffee machines. According to many users, the model "Naviglio" - best home coffee maker. This powerful automatic device is capable of preparing not only coffee, but also various beverages, including milk, such as cocoa and hot chocolate. The volume of the water tank is one and a half liters and is designed to meet the needs of ten people. It differs not only in its volume, but also in rich functionality. It is able to grind coffee beans in five different versions according to the size of the obtained granules. Also can independently be cleared of the formed limestone scurf. At the same time, it has a power saving mode that can save user resources. Settings allow you to choose the strength of the resulting drink and the amount of water used to prepare it. Because of the number of functions, not all of which are most necessary in everyday life, such a machine costs 33,000 rubles on average.
- In sixth place is located the unit "HD8763"famous Italian brand Saeco. He has great power. The tank is already designed for 1.8 liters of water, which can please those who are used to gathering large meetings at home and pamper everyone with fresh coffee. The functionality allows you to select the strength of the finished drink and the degree of grinding of the grains. You can choose one of three modes: regular coffee, strong espresso or cappuccino. Also, the amount of water used can be set independently. Naturally, such an automated model is able to clean itself of scale. A large reservoir of water and the power of the apparatus can simultaneously provide two people with a drink. This model costs an average of 43,000 rubles.
- Product "Brera" from the manufacturer Gaggia ranks fifth in the ranking. Its cost is a little more than the previous version, about 46,000 rubles. It is distinguished by its stylish metal case. Allows you to prepare coffee and any other milk drink. Differs built-in machine for grinding coffee beans with adjustable degree of grinding. This device is able to process and store up to a quarter of a kilogram of grains. The spout for dispensing the finished drink varies in height, which makes it possible to use any convenient cup. The capacity of the flask for water is 1.2 liters, which is sufficient even for many people.
- "Latissima Pro" is one of the best representatives of home goods from De'Longhi. This machine works with the use of capsules and is able to qualitatively prepare any kind of coffee from the range of capsules or other dairy product. This is a mini-machine that is easy to place in the kitchen and use. It works quite quickly, has six options for automatic cooking. It is also easy to care for it, because there is an automatic system for cleaning the inside of the device. Control is provided by a panel with a sensor located in the upper part of the front side. The water tank holds more than a liter and allows you to use the machine in a large or very hospitable family. Its cost is about 47,000 rubles.
- German mark Mellita and its product "Varianza CSP" occupy the third position in the list. This automated espresso machine has an excellent design and functionality. Like other premium samples, it has the ability to regulate the strength of the coffee, the amount of water supplied, the final temperature of the drink. The spout of the dispenser is adjustable in height, and together with the machine the manufacturer supplies a measuring spoon that allows you to accurately measure the amount of powder. Capacity for water more than a liter. The software allows you to choose between ten variants of recipes. And also to make automatic cleaning of parts of the device. You can buy such a model for about 72,000 rubles.
- In second place is the famous brand. Krups and coffee maker "EA850B". It is suitable for the excellent preparation of espresso, as well as latte or cappuccino, which will ensure the fulfillment of the requests of even the most demanding users. All work is automated and requires a minimum of effort from the user. If desired, it is possible to adjust the strength of the drink, its quantity and temperature. Naturally, the size of the granules is adjustable. This model has extensive capabilities and unsurpassed quality. Ensures the quality of each prepared cup of coffee. It costs 54,000 rubles, but it justifies such a cost.
- "Barista TS" by Melitta - leader in this ranking coffee machines for home use. At the moment, it can be said that no more powerful espresso machines are on the market than this coffee maker. The capacity of the water tank is almost two liters, the simultaneous cooking of a drink for four people and a choice of eighteen recipes allow using it not only at home, but also for a bar. In addition, it is possible to choose the intensity of taste, temperature and cup size. Rapid steaming and pre-wetting of the powder are additional features of the instrument. With it, you can satisfy any requirement of coffee lovers, but it will cost around 60,000 rubles.
As you can see, the rating of coffee machines is headed by fairly advanced models with great functionality. Which of them to take for their own use must be decided independently by each user. First you need to compare the technical characteristics of the models and choose the most significant for you. After all, buying an expensive model is not at all necessary to obtain the best quality.
- Pay attention to the size of the device. It is not always possible to accommodate a large number of large-sized appliances in our apartments. In the conditions of a small "Khrushchev's" cuisine, it is most convenient to take capsule versions of a coffee maker. They are usually the most compact and allow you to use them as carefully as possible. It is not necessary in order to drink a cup of coffee, grind grains, pour the powder into the horn. It is also not necessary to store all the devices, even the Turk becomes unnecessary.
- Important is the power and performance of the device. After all, it depends on how many people she can serve. In addition, the size of the water tank also affects the number of servings. For living alone or together there is no point in taking large vehicles with a volume of more than a liter. And large models are well suited for a large family. In this case, you should pay attention to the powerful boiler or thermoblock, it will be able to quickly heat the water to the desired temperature, which means that to prepare more portions in less time.
- The quality of any device is very important. Traditionally, quality are coffee machines made in Italy and Germany. In this matter, it is worth looking not at the appearance of the device, but at its reviews and test of manufacturers, as well as their warranty obligations. If you purchase a device with built-in functions, take a closer look at the component parts. For example, the grinders of a coffee grinder can be made from metal or ceramic. Ceramic is more comfortable and quiet, and metal reliable and durable.
- In some models, for example, capsule or automatic coffee makers, it is worth knowing about the working pressure of the device. When steam or water passes through the coffee powder, the device creates increased pressure in order to make the brewing procedure better and faster. The greater the pressure, the faster the welding will occur. From this also depend on the taste of the beverage. With a small pressure, the taste is more saturated and strong, and with a high, soft and gentle.
- If you love not only the traditional strong espresso, look at the models with a choice of different modes. Capsule coffee makers allow you to prepare those types of drink that are in the range of capsules. Automatic and carob depending on the model can make espresso, americano, latte, cappuccino. In some, milk should be added to drinks separately; others have a built-in cappuccino grinder, which beats an attractive milk froth at the top of the cup. Some models are equipped with the possibility of making tea, cocoa and hot chocolate, which can be very convenient for a large family or in the case of the arrival of guests with unusual flavors.
- Ease of use and care of the device can be assessed visually and reviews. All parts should be easily and conveniently washed, and the external design is made of quality material. Otherwise you will have to face the scuffing and fading of the plastic. If there is no time or desire to care for the device, purchase options with a self-cleaning function. Its presence, of course, will affect the final cost of the device, but it will significantly save your time and effort. In premium models, it is present by default.
- Additional functionality significantly affects the price of the device. Analyze which of the properties of the device is most important to you. The newest models can be equipped with a choice of fineness of grinding of grains, coffee strength, serving size, water temperature. Some may keep the temperature as a thermos or cool in a hot time.
Consider a few more popular models for comparison.
- Compact coffee machine Philips "HD8842" Will work well in any room size. Silent, has a built-in coffee grinder and a large water tank. You can cook two cups of drink at the same time. Prepares espresso and americano, and the choice is regulated by one lever. The menu has many advanced settings, including the strength of the drink.
- Delonghi "Eletta Plus" reliable and easy to use. Capable of even making cappuccino. You can choose the degree of grinding in the built-in coffee grinder. Italian design even includes the function of heating the cups, which, according to professionals, has a positive effect on the aroma of the coffee.
- Coffee machine "TES51523" Many users find it most convenient to use at home. In addition to the usual regulation of the strength of the drink, there is also water filtration, which is very convenient for many cities of our country.
- The capsule device "ZES 200" from the Zepter brand easy to use and takes up little space. The use of capsules allows you to make the cooking process the most rapid and accurate. However, the price of the capsules and the range of choice of drinks for a particular device is very important. Its volume is only a liter, and at the same time one cup is prepared, which is quite normal for a small family.
- Fully automated unit "EA8298" from Krups It will be an excellent acquisition for the office. It has a volume of almost two liters and a large set of functions and a built-in coffee grinder.
- "Odea Giro" by Saeco - budget model for home use. Electronic control and excellent quality of the brewed coffee make it one of the most convenient in its class and price category.
- Classic model from Gaggia can prepare espresso and cappuccino, however, the latter only in manual mode. She does not have her own coffee grinder, so the raw materials for her need only ground. And with the help of a steam supply tube, you can heat the milk to be added to a drink or water for tea.
- Italian company Melitta presents a good model coffee maker "SoloMilk". It features ease of use, regulation of the degree of grinding of grains. But as a disadvantage, users note a small number of service centers for working with this brand. It means that in case of breakdown it will be difficult to solve the problem.
- Ariete "1325 Cafe Hollywood" It has a small volume and uses only ground coffee. With the help of manual mode, you can perfectly choose the parameters of the drink for yourself, without burdening a huge number of unnecessary functions.
- Bork "C802" produced at a factory in Russia. According to buyers, has good quality and pleasant use. It does not know how to grind grains, but can simultaneously brew two servings with the selected strength of the drink.
Reviews of coffee machines vary depending on the purpose for which they are purchased. For office, you need a high-performance device. Due to the fact that at the same time they will be used by a large number of people, it will be excellent if the volume of the tank for water is large. Users also welcome the opportunity to prepare several servings of drinks at one time. On sale quite often there are devices with the simultaneous preparation of two cups. But there are options with the ability to immediately provide coffee to four people. Coffee machines are very popular in the office. Saeco Odea Giro or HD8763, and Mellita Barista TS.
For home use, consumers choose simpler models, without a huge number of functions. The choice is made in favor of compact designs with a pleasant design. Prized by ordinary people and easy operation. Popular models that are easy to use even for people without technical education, for example, Philips HD 8842. Significant are such parameters as silent and fast work. Few people want to spend a lot of time in the morning.
Powerful functionality for home use is noted in the coffee makers from Gaggia and Mellita. They can grind coffee beans as fine as you need. In general, the built-in coffee grinder and automatic cleaning are welcomed by users with a sufficient amount of free finance. Also pleasant is the presence of various programs for the preparation of beverages and a choice of options for coffee, tea, cocoa and hot chocolate.
Coffee machines can have different functions, volume and power. Depending on these parameters, they differ significantly in cost. However, in most models, consumers note the most important quality. They make excellent coffee, freeing up time and energy for their owners.
A comparative review of automatic coffee machines, see the video below.