Geyser electric coffee maker
- Principle of operation
- How to wash?
- How to brew?
- How to choose?
- Top models rating
Many people like to drink coffee, which is understandable, because it is a drink with an unsurpassed taste, which gives vigor. Prepare it in different ways. Perhaps the most common way - with the help of coffee makers. One of the best options is a geyser coffee maker. Such units are divided into electric and for brewing on the stove.
Principle of operation
The device must be connected to the mains, as well as any electrical device.
By its principle of operation, the coffee maker is fairly simple. In the lower part should be poured water. When it warms up, it will flow through the ground coffee using high pressure.
There are some geyser coffee makers, which allow the preparation of a drink several times without replacing coffee, although the very first drink will of course be of the highest quality.
These devices have a number of advantages.
- judging by the reviews, to make coffee in such a coffee maker is a minute thing;
- when the coffee maker is filled, near it you do not need to stand and control the process;
- very easy to manage;
- does not take much space;
- the drink turns out very fragrant;
- the drink has no sediment;
- if desiredThe electric tea maker can also be used to brew tea;
- there is a possibility preliminary calculation of the amount of drink in cups;
- models that in which a special heating element is provided, can be used not only in the house, but also during a picnic.
They have not only advantages, but also some disadvantages:
- in capacity it is necessary to pour water to the maximum - it is not very convenient if you need to brew one cup of coffee;
- in devices the grinding function of coffee beans is not provided;
- this device - not for strong coffee.
How to wash?
Any kitchen appliances need thorough care, and the geyser device is no exception. When the brewing process is over, you must remove all remaining beans from the coffee maker and wash it thoroughly. Wherein It is recommended to follow certain rules:
- Should not proceed to wash if the appliance is still warm.
- Wash best with soda, diluted in water in a ratio of 2: 1.
- Chemicals This process is not suitable, as they can affect the taste of coffee - it will give metal.
- When the coffee maker will be cleanly washed, wipe it with a towel.
How to brew?
You will be able to brew a flavored drink in a geyser electrical device if you listen to some recommendations:
- Preheat the cups, into which you will pour the prepared drink, from this its aroma will significantly increase.
- Choose coffee to brew, processed by medium grinding. If the drink will be obtained with the sediment, then it is better to stop at coarse grinding.
- Have a special coffee, which is designed specifically for geyser-type coffee makers, and you need to purchase just such a product. An excellent option would be to use a special blend from which espresso is made.
- To diversify the finished product, experiments with the addition of one or another spice are allowed. This could be cinnamon, clove or another seasoning you love. There are exotic lovers who add honey to their coffee, chicken egg yolk, alcohol, lemon, and salt.
- So that the fragrance is not "lost", grind grains right before brewing.
How to choose?
If you prefer this kind of coffee machine, pay attention to the following things:
- Grid. Judging by the reviews, this is the main thing you need to pay attention to. If it is assumed that one person will brew a cup of coffee most often, then the grid size should be calculated for one portion.
- Material. The material for the manufacture of these devices is aluminum, as well as stainless steel and ceramics. The aluminum device will give the finished drink an unpleasant taste of metal, so this option may not be the best choice. Steel appliances proved best of all, and they can also be washed in a dishwasher.
Top models rating
An excellent choice could be the Bialetti production model. In this model range presented more than twenty devices. They are different in volume, in control method, in color and in some other parameters.
Currently, manufacturers produce this product of various configurations. The coffee maker may have a different number of faces, it may also be in the form of a cylinder.
There are two types of geyser coffee makers from Bialetti: classics (working with gas and electric stoves) and electric (working offline, like electric kettles).
It is possible to cook one serving and ten - it depends on the chosen model. By design, coffee makers are also available in various ways, so you can pick them up for any interior.
Bialetti geysers come in a wide variety.. Their differences are, as a rule, in the design and material of which they are made. There are practically no differences in functions - however, some of the models are designed for making foamy coffee and cappuccino.
Here are just some of the Bialetti electric coffee makers geysers.
This model is a novelty of the brand and is recognized as a creative geyser device, with which you can make your favorite drink not only at home, but also on a journey (or, for example, once in a jam for hours). A coffee maker can be connected using a car converter (inverter) that can use a car cigarette lighter to get 220 V.
"Bialetti Moka Elettrika" It will be useful on the road, so you can enjoy the aromatic traditional drink wherever you are. This device is a combination of classic design and the ability to work from the mains. The color of the coffee maker is chrome, it is made of aluminum, and the handles are plastic. This device is small in size, only 18 cm high, and the prepared product lasts for 2 servings of 50 ml.
This is a classic model for making coffee at home. The volume can be chosen at your discretion - 1 cup (60 ml), 3 (200 ml), 6 (300 ml), 9 (550 ml) or 12 (775 ml). For the manufacture of the device used food grade aluminum alloy of high thermal conductivity - to reduce cooking time and save energy.
The device with the system "Brikka", which allows to get the finished product with the foam. Here in the lid there is a hole that prevents the formation of condensate, which, falling into the foam, would dilute it and deprive the coffee lover of pleasure. Material for the manufacture of this model - food grade aluminum. By volume, there are coffee makers for 2 servings (100 ml) and 4 servings (200 ml).
This is a classic with a french press. In this coffee machine, the Moka Crèm system is arranged, in which the lid does not heat up, and the built-in piston for foaming nourishes the coffee with air, thereby creating a beautiful and fragrant foam. Through the transparent cover, the density of the foam is visible, and the correct volume of water is provided by a specially designed funnel - two times higher than in other models.
When the coffee is ready, the lid must be tightly closed. Then the hands perform translational movements, making the drink froth until the desired thickness is obtained.
"Moka Melody Italia"
This is the most original of all the Bialetti models, with the logo of the Italian Football Federation. When the process of making a drink comes to an end, the device starts to play the anthem of Italy.
Geysers-coffee makers from this brand can become your highlight, thanks to which each new day will be distinguished by the uniqueness given by the morning coffee. From this tradition often depends on how your day will pass. Starting it with fragrant pleasure, you can long-term positive emotions.
When you want to get freshly brewed coffee every morning, it is important to spend a minimum of time on it. Electric geyser coffee maker in this case - a great helper. She will do almost everything herself while you are doing the necessary morning activities.
An excellent example of such a device is De'Longhi's Alicia EMK. The compact model will easily fit into any in size and interior kitchen. It is quite easy to manage, no keypad and different switches. There is one button, and this is quite enough.
There is also a very useful feature here - keeping the brewed coffee hot. The device is able to perform this function for another thirty minutes after the product is prepared. It is very convenient: having set coffee to brew, you can manage to do a lot of things - you can walk a dog, take a shower, and prepare everything you need for work.
When everything is done, you will not have to be satisfied with the cooled coffee. It will be just the right way - hot, fragrant and uplifting for the whole coming day.
“Alicia EMK” by De’Longhi able not only to maintain heat - such a device also turns off on its own, if necessary. Such a situation can happen if, for example, a drink begins to boil over or overflow through a special reservoir.
It, by the way, is made such that it does not damage any surface. The secret lies in the fact that its base has thermal insulation (thanks to an innovative material), so that its heating is excluded.
The cost of the geyser device from Delonghi is at least 50 y. e. If this is the most technologically advanced model, then the cost will be approximately 70 y. e. Customer reviews confirm that these devices work reliably and are highly mobile.
This device belongs to the British brand electrical appliances. For the manufacture of such geyzernoy electric coffee makers use stainless steel and plastic for the upper tank. Thanks to such a transparent tank it is very convenient to observe the process of preparing a drink.
In the electric model of the company Hotter has auto-heating, auto power off and a timer designed for the day. The volume of this device is designed for 400 ml, and the power has 480 watts. On sale these devices are priced from 35 to 38 y. e.
These devices are manufactured by the Swedish trading company Kromax Group.
Endever is an example of inexpensive household appliances. The electric coffee maker is made of plastic, has a compact form, a very attractive design and can decorate any kitchen.
The tank is designed for 6 servings of the finished drink in 50 ml. The device is notable for maximum ease of operation - you can make an aromatic drink using just one button on the case.
The Endever Costa is a geyser coffee maker., which will delight you with real Italian espresso. It has a classic design and a separate electrical base, so you can make coffee and enjoy the natural taste of a high-quality Italian product, wherever you are.
This model is equipped with:
- unheated ergonomic handle;
- light indicator inclusion;
- adapter, regulating the strength of the drink for three or six servings;
- removable filter of steel;
- stand with rotating casing 360 degrees;
- safety valve, with which you can relieve pressure;
- protected in case of overheating or short circuits in the power supply;
- quality and durable aluminum housing.
"Endever Costa" is distinguished by the elegance of design - a real classic from Italy!
In the care of this device there is nothing burdensome - you need running water for washing, you do not need detergents. The washed device must be dried. Filters and consumables are missing.
The model is designed for 6 coffee servings of 50 ml, has a capacity of 480 W, you can buy it for about 60 y. e.
Geyser electric coffee maker is designed so that you can quickly make coffee in the device, which uses high pressure for this. With it, boiling water passes through the ground coffee beans. Customer reviews confirm that the drink turns out very fragrant.
These devices are in demand because they are easy to operate and can be used to brew other beverages - for example, tea.
In more detail about the geyzerny coffee maker - in the following video.