- The advantages of German technology
- Quality Liebherr
- Reliable Bosch
- Features of Siemens refrigerators
- Novator AEG
Buying any household appliances is a crucial task, involving the evaluation of goods from various angles. The manufacturer here also plays one of the main roles, as the build quality depends on it. This is especially important when choosing refrigerators in which products are stored. Today on the market there are a lot of modifications of this equipment. Among all this diversity should be allocated German refrigerators, characterized by reliable and durable work.
The advantages of German technology
Refrigerators made in Germany occupy one of the leading places in the modern market. The variety of these designs is huge, which allows you to choose not only functionality, but also high-quality design for any interior.
Among the positive aspects of this technique are the following features:
- Wide price range. Here you can find brands from "premium" to "luxury class".
- Assembly reliability. Almost all designs meet the most modern standards, which makes it possible to operate them for more than a dozen years.
- The minimum level of energy consumption. Every year the designs are equipped with new features and technical components, which allows to reduce current consumption and make the system universal.
- Functional. German-made refrigerators are equipped with all the latest developments in this area, from powerful ice generators to various freshness zones.
- Unique design. Designs are made to meet all the requirements of the consumer. Here you can choose products for any interior, which gives an additional opportunity to decorate them using this technique.
The company focuses on the production of two-chamber refrigerators that are suitable for any family. These products can be divided into the following categories:
- Freestanding designs. Refrigerators of this type are the main product. The volume of internal chambers can vary in the range from 200 to 350 liters, depending on the modification. Product dimensions are not very different from similar models from other manufacturers.
- Built-in refrigerators. This technique is made in such a way that it can be placed in special furniture niches. Thus, not only space is saved, but decoration is carried out. Technical characteristics of such structures are not very different from standard types. Here you can find complete systems up to 300 liters.
There are several most popular models of refrigerators from this manufacturer:
- Liebherr SBS 7212. This device belongs to the class of Side-by-Side, which explains the volume of 651 liters. The refrigerator is equipped with two powerful compressors and is able to maintain a cold without electrics for 43 hours.
- Liebherr C 4023. This is the most popular model on the list that many people buy. Among the positive aspects of the device, it is possible to distinguish the ability to maintain cold in automatic mode for up to 25 hours and the presence of the function of super-freezing. The refrigerator can hold 372 liters of various products.
- Liebherr CT 3306. In this model, the freezer is located on top. Both cameras have a total volume of 312 liters. The disadvantages include the need to manually defrost refrigeration.
The company is present on the market for a long time and produces a unique technique that is appreciated by many users. Among the variety of products there are several popular models:
- Bosch KGS39XW20. The equipment works with the help of drip cooling, which requires periodic defrosting of the chambers. The advantages of this refrigerator include the presence of supercooling and super-freezing functions. But the design has quite a few flaws, among which there is a loud noise, not convenient temperature control technology and not optimal camera lighting.
- Bosch KAN58A55. Dear refrigerator, which is equipped with two vertical doors. The design works under control of two compressors and the No Frost system. The total volume of chambers reaches 531 liters. Among the shortcomings can highlight the price of filters, as well as not developed service.
- Bosch KIS87AF30. The two-door refrigerator is characterized by low energy consumption. It should also be noted not a high level of noise (up to 35 dB) and the presence of functions of superfrost and supercooling.
Features of Siemens refrigerators
Products of this brand occupies one of the leading positions in the market of refrigerators. It is characterized by several positive aspects:
- unique design;
- the possibility of choosing designs with non-standard dimensions;
- high build quality.
On the modern market, you can find several modifications of this technique:
- KG49NSB21. The refrigerator is made of black plastic. The height of this model reaches 2 m, while the width and depth are 70 and 65 cm, respectively. The design is equipped with features such as supercooling and super-freezing. It should be noted the presence of a dry zone of freshness, which is intended for the storage of fresh meat and other similar products.
- KG49NSW21. This multifunctional technology is characterized by the presence of a volumetric compartment for fruits and vegetables HydroFresh. Here you can also find a freshness zone and several spacious plastic boxes.
- KG49NAI22. The two-meter refrigerator is lined with high-quality stainless steel. Its width is non-standard and reaches 70 cm, which led to an improvement in the internal space. The distinctive features include a practical electronic display and a sealed zone of freshness. The latter system is a special box in which you can adjust the level of humidity. One of the drawbacks of this device is its high price, which in turn is leveled by high-quality functionality.
The company is one of the oldest manufacturers of household appliances. AEG refrigerators are distinguished by their original design, which is constantly being improved by the company's developers. This allows you to choose refrigerators for any interior. The company constantly innovates in its products. So here you can find a refrigerator designer, which adapts to specific human needs, and systems that do not use freons for cooling. Such products are innovative and not yet appreciated by many users.
On the market several brands of AEG built-in refrigerators are considered the most popular:
- S 73801 cnx 0;
- S 73401 cnx 0;
- S 94400 ctm 0 and many others.
When buying refrigerators, one should evaluate not only their technical equipment, but the country of origin. This will allow to choose high-quality household appliances, which will solve the tasks for a long time without failures and repairs.