Fridge mini bar
- Supra TRF-030
- Goldstar RFG-55
- Kraft BR-75I
- New Line SM521
- Caso Winecase 6
Refrigerator for bottles with drinks is called a mini-bar. In terms of its functions, it is no different from a large refrigerator, but it is designed to accommodate the placement of bottles, cans and decanters inside, and not pots and containers.
Inside his shelves, holders, freezer to create ice.
The difference between a bar refrigerator and a large one is not only in size, but also in the cooler. A small cooling unit does not work on freon, but on ammonia or isobutane. This reduces the noise level of the device. A person can sleep and not hear how the mini-bar works. The level of ammonia as a refrigerant is negligible, which does not affect human health.
If there is a desire to reduce energy consumption, then you can choose a refrigerator that cools the contents by converting heat into electricity.
These are thermoelectric models.
The mini-bar can be built-in freezer of different configurations from simple (only the preparation of ice cubes) to multifunctional with different temperature control (production of ice, ice chips and ice water).
Small refrigerators can be built in, regular and mobile.
- Embedded models are installed in the living room cabinets, in the bedside tables under the table. They are invisible and fit into the overall design concept of the room.
- Conventional refrigerators look like reduced copies of kitchen, come in different colors and designs, including those with glass doors. Usually they are installed in kitchens, so as not to spoil the appearance of the room.
- Mobile refrigerators On wheels, they often look like bedside tables, in which not only a cooling chamber can be mounted, but also a safe. Usually used in hotels and easily move from place to place.
Wine coolers are a separate category. They have a number of specific requirements:
- the door of the wine cooler must be deaf or frosted dark glass, which delays ultraviolet rays, badly affecting the taste of wine;
- the temperature in the refrigerator should not lower below +8 degrees. For many wines, even this temperature will seem too low, so in a good wine cooler there are several compartments with different temperatures;
- humidity in the refrigerator should be maintained at 50-70%, so that the cork does not dry up, the air does not get into the bottle and does not let the wine go sour. Humidity is maintained by a drip humidification system. Premium models are equipped with lava stones, which absorb moisture, if they emit a lot of it, if not enough;
- refrigerators must be stable fluctuations lead to precipitation of wine.
This mini-bar for the house has a volume of only 30 liters and is perfect for cooling drinks for a family of 4 people. Compact dimensions (WxDxH 42x40.2x48.5 cm) allow you to install it even in the kitchen of a small apartment. Due to the weight of 10 kg, it can be put on a suspended shelf of the desired size or on the desktop.
There is no freezer in the refrigerator, but there are two shelves for cans and a compartment with a holder for three plastic or glass bottles on the door.
The advantage over other models is its noiselessness, A + energy consumption class and low cost - about 5,500 rubles.
This mini fridge for drinks is equipped with a built-in freezer and has a volume of 55 liters. At the same time, the dimensions of this model do not differ much from the previous one (47.3x43.5x50.5 cm).
Isobutane is used here as a coolant, energy class is A +, and weight is 13 kg. You need to defrost the freezer manually, its volume is 5 liters, which is enough for making ice and even for quickly cooling a couple of bottles of drink.
A big plus is the presence on the door of the compartment for glass bottles, enclosed by a metal handrail.
Near the place for standard bottles, there is a place for bottles 1.5-2 liters or for containers of non-standard size. There is also another tin can compartment above the door.
The estimated cost of such a refrigerator is 7,000 rubles.
This model has a volume of 70 liters, its height is 70 cm, and it is equipped with a large 8-liter freezer for this type of mini-bars. The noise level of this refrigerator is less than 38 dB, and the weight is already 19.5 kg. This model will not be on the shelf.
The interior of the minibar is similar to a traditional refrigerator: two shelves for large bottles on the door, three shelves for cans in the common chamber.
In this case, the temperature on the lower shelf will be a degree higher than on the top one.
The estimated price of such a device is 10,000 rubles.
New Line SM521
This mini-bar from the Turkish manufacturer differs from the usual lack of refrigerant, a long service life - 22 years, and reduced energy consumption by half. The visual design of the refrigerator can be any: the user can order either a built-in model or an ordinary one with glass or blind doors of different colors and even for imitation wood.
The power of this mini-bar is 75 W, it belongs to energy class F.
The weight of the device with a height of 61 cm - 13 kg.
Inside there are three compartments in the main chamber and two compartments on the door. In this case, all the shelves are mobile, on the walls of the chamber there are 8 skids for adjusting the height between them.
Caso Winecase 6
A specialized German bar wine cooler is designed for 6 bottles, has three shelves with a bed for each container on pull-out rollers. The temperature maintained in the refrigerator is + 8-18 degrees Celsius.
The case of the device is black with steel vertical inserts next to the glass door.
Glass is protected from UV rays. The refrigerant in this model is not used, the cabinet operates on the Peltier principle, which eliminates vibrations leading to sedimentation in bottles. This refrigerator consumes 132 kWh / year, which corresponds to energy class A. Temperature control is placed on the front surface of the door.
The device is equipped with a display, which displays information about the state of the device, touch control. Inside the refrigerator there is a backlight.
The estimated cost of the model is 15 000 rubles.
A home mini-fridge for beverages is an affordable solution that allows you to expand the space of the main fridge by removing the hanging bottle rack and installing a classic shelf.
The mini-bar with freezer allows you to prepare pure ice that does not absorb the smell of other products. The refrigerator does not take up much space, but it will always provide a children's or adult party with cold drinks.