- Basics of Choice
- Browse popular models
- Customer Reviews
The company Electrolux is engaged in the design and production of a wide range of various household appliances. The products of this brand have proven themselves from the best side. They are durable and multifunctional. Was no exception and the mixer.
At the moment, nonsense is engaged in the release of several types of this indispensable kitchen assistant. Depending on their type, mixers can be made of plastic or metal, and their components can be plastic, glass, or made of stainless steel. Regardless, all devices are characterized by high quality, broad functionality and long service life. It is also important that the use of any kind of Electrolux mixer is possible both at home and in large-scale cooking.
All mixers of this type are characterized by high strength and stability, simplicity and convenience not only in operation, but also in care. Depending on their type, they can not only beat and mix liquid or semi-liquid dishes, but also knead the dough, grind some types of products.
Electrolux today offers its customers mixers in the following range:
- Hand tools. Such models are best suited for home. Allow you to quickly and efficiently whip cocktails and smoothies, as well as prepare the most delicate mashed potatoes. Compared to other models, they have a small weight, but during operation they have to be kept constantly in hand.
- Stationary mixers. It works autonomously, can be used both at home and in professional kitchens. The principle of operation is to rotate the nozzles on its axis. They cope not only with liquid products, but can even knead some types of dough.
- The planetary device with a bowl from a stainless steel. It works on the same principle as stationary ones, but the nozzles rotate not only around themselves, but also along the axis of the bowl. This allows you to beat the food faster and more thoroughly, and also provides an opportunity to prepare the most heavy dough. Initially, this species was produced for industrial purposes, but an increasing number of housewives are now seeking to see such a mixer in their kitchen.
Basics of Choice
Before purchasing an Electrolux mixer, you should decide which particular model suits you best. Factors such as:
- Frequency of use. If the device is planned to be used daily, it is better to give preference to stationary units. They will always be at hand and will reduce the cooking time.
- Application areas. If all you need from a mixer is to whip up cocktails and mashed potatoes, then stationary and submersible models will suit you perfectly. In the case of frequent production of bulk dishes from dough or cream, give preference to planetary units.
- Volumes of products. The more ingredients need to be processed using a mixer, the more capacious it should be.
- Duration of operation. If you want to be sure that your purchase will work for a long time and qualitatively it is better to purchase mixers made of stainless steel.
And in order to make it easier for you to navigate among the abundance of manufactured mixers of this company, we have prepared a brief overview with a description of the main technical characteristics of each model.
Browse popular models
This brand is engaged in the release of a large number of units of all kinds. We present to your attention one instrument of the planetary, manual and stationary type that received the most popularity among buyers:
- Electrolux EHM 4200 - compact, inexpensive submersible device. It has two interchangeable nozzles, power 300 W, weight slightly less than one and a half kilograms. Differs in high quality, speed of work and reliability.
- Electrolux ASM 450 - stationary view of the unit. The power of 380 watts, two nozzles oar, swivel bowl and the presence of two speeds, as well as a removable hand mixer, make it a very profitable and reliable acquisition.
- Electrolux EKM 4000. This planetary model has a power of 1000 W, 10 speeds and a turbo mode. Made entirely of stainless steel. The spacious bowl and the planetary principle of operation allows you to quickly and easily whip and mix large volumes of products.
It is reasonable that the feedback on each type and each model of the mixer may vary. But not in this case. All owners of these units, both professional and intended for home use, note the high quality of the device, the presence of interchangeable nozzles, long service life, easy operation and efficient operation. As disadvantages of some models, high cost and large dimensions can be distinguished, but they are fully paid off by the versatility of use and durability of the device.