Electric citrus juicer
Fresh citrus juice, also known as fresh juice, has a huge number of fans for its high content of vitamins and microelements. Wanting to delight themselves with such a drink at any time of the day, juice lovers come to the need to purchase a juicer. Nowadays, electric juicers, which significantly save time and effort compared to their predecessors - manual instruments, are becoming more popular.
The electric juicer is very similar to the manual one, the difference is that the fruit will not have to be rotated, the device itself will do this with the help of a motor. The resulting juice flows into a special container. The optimal power of 40-60 watts. There are devices with weaker and stronger capacities, it all depends on the desired volume of juice production.
Electric citrus juicers are domestic, professional and industrial. Household appliances suitable for home use. They are not suitable for processing large volumes of citrus fruits. Professional devices are used in catering places. At the enterprises engaged in the processing of fruits on an industrial scale, apply, respectively, industrial equipment.
According to the principle of operation, electric citrus juicers are: pressed with manual clamp, pressed with clamping lever or lid and automatic.
The device with a manual clamp attracts buyers with a budget price. Such devices are usually made in a plastic case. Fruit, cut in half, must be held by hand.
In the second case, the difference lies in the fact that the fruit is held by a special lever. The presser lever juice extractor is more expensive compared to the first option, it is often made in an aluminum case or in a stainless steel case. It is considered safer since the hands are protected from accidental contact with rotating parts.
Automatic citrus juicers - high-performance equipment used on an industrial scale.
The device for home use is so easy to use that even a beginner can easily master such a miracle of technology. Favorite drink can be prepared fairly quickly and it will cost much cheaper than buying fresh juice in specialized places.
How to choose
- Pay attention to what material the body is made of. If the device is metallic, caring for it will be more laborious, but then metal is a durable material. If the choice falls on plastic, then it is better to give preference to dark or bright colors. White plastic quickly loses its appearance.
- The presence of conical nozzles of various sizes will allow you to adjust the amount of pulp in the drink.
- Rubberized legs will save you from accidental dropping of the device and the subsequent problems.
- So that you do not have to hold the fruit with your hand, pay attention to the presence of a clamping lever that will hold the citrus. Although for many consumers it is not a matter of principle.
- If the kitchen lacks space, choose a compact technique.
- The presence of the reverse function will allow you to squeeze the juice as much as possible.
- Capacity with millimeter divisions will need users who are on a diet or who like to mix juices according to original recipes.
- Please note the availability of the warranty. Usually the motor of the device is warranted for at least a year.
- If you plan to produce large volumes of juice, choose high-power devices.
- The greater the number of people gathering to feast on a drink, the larger the reservoir should be.
- Pay attention to whether there is a function of serving juice directly into a glass, in the event that it is really more convenient for you. In the absence of such a need, it may not be worth overpaying for the presence of such a function.
- An important factor is the noise level that the device creates.
- Very convenient when there is a compartment for the cord. The length of the cord is also an important parameter, since it depends on whether you can work away from the outlet.
- Assembly instructions must be included in the kit.
The popularity and love of consumers has won a citrus juicer Redmond RJ-903. Users note the simplicity and ease of use of the device, low noise level during the spin cycle. This factor is especially relevant for families with children. The device is equipped with the function of direct juice supply to the glass.
The blocking function will work if the device is assembled incorrectly, which is very much appreciated by consumers, since it increases the safety of working with the device.
Virtually no one is indifferent to the stylish, uncluttered design of the device. However, consumers note that the size of the device is relatively large, so owners of small kitchens should carefully weigh the pros and cons. Despite the large size of the device, users noted the small capacity of the juice tank. The cost of the device is approximately from 2700 to 3800 rubles.
Both positive and negative reviews got juicer Moulinex PC302110. In general, consumers note a balance in terms of price-quality. Most like that the bowl is transparent and you can see the amount of pressed juice without much difficulty. Ease and ease of use. A very small strainer allows you to prepare the juice with little or no pulp, which is also very pleasing to consumers. In general, users are satisfied, but a small number of reviews indicate the possibility of rapid combustion of the engine. But here it is worth noting that the warranty on this equipment is 2 years. The cost of the device ranges from 1400 to 1700 rubles.
New from Moulinex model PC 120870 The lovers of freshly squeezed juice managed to try it out and fell in love with it for its small size. However, consumers say that, despite the tiny size, the device is quite powerful and squeezes the juice without effort. Based on consumer feedback, it is easy to wash the device. The price of such a model ranges from 2,000 to 2,500 rubles.
A lot of good reviews deserved device Maxwell MW-1107G. According to buyers, despite the low price, the device copes very well with its functions and does not take up much space in the kitchen. Easy to clean and easy to use.
Juicer Oursson model JM 1001 / RD like citrus juice fans for the convenience and beautiful design. The vast majority is quite that the height of the device allows you to use tall glasses for filling them with juice during the spin cycle. According to reviews, the work is not noisy, and the length of the cord allows you to use it away from the outlet. It is easy to clean, squeezes the juice in a very high quality, as users say "almost to dry." Among the shortcomings can be identified - the fragility of the plastic bowl drain, according to reviews.