Dolce Gusto coffee machine
- Brand history
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Principle of operation
- Popular models
- How to choose capsules?
- What to look for when choosing?
- Customer Reviews
The modern world dictates an extremely high pace of life, in order to always remain active and vigorous, many people drink coffee. Others love this drink for its taste. This is what made coffee the most popular drink in the world, of which there are a whole variety, as well as its preparation methods. One of them is the use of coffee machines that are in great demand among coffee lovers. Manufacturer Krups and its devices called Dolce gusto For a long time already they have a strong position in the market of household appliances.
Aggregates Dolce gusto produced by a swiss transnational firm Nestle, which began its own activities in 1866, and soon the products of this company began to be actively sold throughout Europe, which gave wide grounds for the expansion of production. Already since the 1900s Nestle Several divisions appeared in the USA, Great Britain, Spain, thanks to which goods began to be sold all over the world. This predetermined the success of the brand, which was associated with the subsequent boom in production that had begun. After the Second World War, in the history of the brand, a systematic expansion of both its product range and its production in the form of construction of new factories and plants, including in such countries as Brazil, Singapore and Russia, can be traced.
From some time Nestle has a subsidiary Krups, which became involved in the direct production of capsule coffee machines Nescafe Dolce Gusto. To popularize this line of household appliances, the company has repeatedly attracted American stars and Hollywood actors to advertise products, which led to a sharp rise in sales of products.
Advantages and disadvantages
Devices Nescafe Dolce Gusto for a couple of years, gained high popularity among coffee lovers, the reason for this was a whole set of indisputable advantages that a coffee machine has. For a start it is worth noting that the manufacturer took care of customers and created a completely automated assembly. Special modes of making coffee are provided with ease of use of the device, you can easily understand how to manage it by reading the instructions or watching a couple of themed videos.
The device is distinguished by a high level of security - using it, getting burned is simply unrealistic, since the section where the capsule is located is removable, and it became easy to remove the capsule from the coffee machine without the risk of getting a burn. As you can see, practicality is the main characteristic of the units of this brand, because also the cup holder is also a container for dripping.
However, the most important and, one might say, the key feature of the coffee machine is the fact that it is not necessary to carry out periodic cleaning and cleaning of equipment from coffee residues and household waste. This is due to the fact that in the preparation of the drink used single airtight capsules. After serving the drink, it is thrown away. Thanks to this quality, the coffee machine will be convenient for both office and home.
A pleasant impression is made by a neat, modern and stylish design of the device., what will allow to enter it in any kitchen interior. Moreover, it is very compact, so it will not take up much space in the dining area, but will appeal to all coffee lovers due to the small size, quality of coffee produced, speed and quiet operation.
Catching up with household chores or getting ready for work, it becomes possible to prepare tasty drinks without actually taking part in it, only by setting the mode necessary for the operation of the unit.
The great news is that household appliances Dolce gusto supports not only the preparation of coffee, but also other drinks - cocoa and tea. In addition, their fortress can be easily adjusted. Along with multiple advantages in terms of ease of operation, speed of work, fashionable design, there is another criterion that plays a large role in the selection of household appliances - price. It is very democratic and starts from 5,000 rubles, which is not so much for a coffee machine, especially comparing it with counterparts from other brands.
However, there are also negative features of this technique.. They are not so numerous, but very significant, so it is impossible not to illuminate them. Since Dolce Gusto is not a professional unit for the preparation of beverages, but is aimed at the so-called mass market.
- Hence the first obvious minus of the device.: The quality of coffee is slightly lower than that of a professional coffee machine. It can be said that this is a taste, but many users have noted this.
- The inability to make coffee from other manufacturers This is perhaps the main complaint of buyers, because by buying only what the Nescafe Dolce Gusto brand offers, people become limited in their choice of drinks. Such a characteristic trick of marketers, aimed at actually making people buy products of a certain company, has long gained popularity among manufacturers and is specific to most of them.
- Here you can also add a considerable cost of capsules. For the sake of fairness, we note that all these capsules provide decent taste.
- The last significant disadvantage is a small volume., allowing one to prepare a couple of small cups. Of course, it is inconvenient, you can try to solve it in one way - pour more water, but this will lead to coffee being diluted. It is hardly tasty, so there are big doubts that such a coffee machine will suit lovers of strong drink.
Principle of operation
Taking care of maximum automation, the manufacturer has created a line of coffee machines, working on the basis of capsular action. In order to prepare a drink, you need to buy a special capsule, which will be discussed below. So, first cold purified water is poured into the container, preferably bottled. The coffee capsule must be placed in a special socket, which clamps the impermeable capsule with a lever. After selecting the cooking program, the coating is punctured with a needle, after which boiling water passes through the film.
After brewing the beverage, the used packaging must be removed - this is safe and is done quite simply. Then it remains only to enjoy a drink.
In all Dolce Gusto units, the principle of operation is the same., but depending on the model, additional individual modes may appear, which significantly expand the functionality of the device. Coffee machines can easily cope with a variety of tasks, for example, if you need to add milk or cream to a drink, you just need to remove the coffee capsule and replace it with dairy. After a minimum time, the coffee will be ready, and the owner will only need to remove and discard the used packaging. It is important that you do not need to clean and wash the device.
Modern manufacturers present in the market a large range of their products. All devices differ and are classified by design, functionality and, of course, cost.
The line of vehicles from Krups Dolce Gusto has the following models:
- Piccolo and Dolce Gusto Genio combined into one category, since they have similar characteristics, such as small dimensions and a wide color range, which will allow the coffee machine to easily fit into any interior. It is important to understand that because of its compactness, this model is more suitable for a family of two or three people than a large family. Despite the size, the quality of work does not get any worse - on the contrary, the unit can make a cup of coffee in a couple of moments, which will delight its owners with a pleasant and full-bodied taste.
In addition, low electricity consumption is provided, because the coffee machine has a special power supply.
- Oblo is a wide functional and set of modesin, thanks to which it is possible to prepare both cold and hot drinks, which distinguishes this device from its analogs, both within the line itself Dolce gusto, and among competing products.
- Circolo stands out due to its futuristic design, representing a circle, which is already stated in the name of the model. Also compactness, and the presence of the function of controlling the strength of the drink are indisputable advantages of this type of coffee machines. This will be an excellent opportunity for those who prefer somewhat restrained and diluted drinks.
Nespresso Dolce Gusto - this is not a single model of the unit, but a whole series of coffee machines, united under the auspices of support only capsules Nescafe. These devices are more advanced than the above models. Each unit of this type of household appliances is equipped with a variety of additional functions that are not provided in the basic versions of equipment.
- For example, the Mini Me line features an integrated, automated water dispenser.. His work is based on what type of coffee is used. A nice addition, which gave the name for this series, is the compact size of the device.
Traditionally for all models there are several colors: they are presented in red and black shades, as well as in the color "metallic". Despite the small palette, coffee machines can easily fit any interior, since the colors chosen by the manufacturer are basic. Dolce Gusto products are quite popular in Russia, so finding it will not be difficult: in any home appliance supermarket you can buy any attracted appliance, since the whole range of the brand is often represented there.
How to choose capsules?
Since capsules are the basis of coffee machines, it is necessary to learn how to choose them correctly, because today the variety of coffee containers is amazing. You can purchase species such as latte, americano, cappuccino, espresso, cocoa, hot chocolate, and tea. For each drink, be it coffee, tea or something else, there is a whole variation of the types of this product, so you can safely say that even partisan gourmets will be able to choose a drink for themselves.
However, the taste criterion is not the only one to rely on when choosing coffee capsules.
They are classified by type of coverage:
- Aluminum using aluminum foil. The distinctive feature is that they keep the contents well from contact with air and medium. Thanks to this drink turns out tasty and fragrant. A pleasant moment, showing the level of service and customer care, is the possibility of receiving capsules for pre-collected bonuses. Undoubtedly, it will please many coffee lovers. Containers for coffee machines can be purchased in supermarkets, for example in Auchan their choice is huge.
- Combined containers. Some of their internal coatings include plastic, which affects the safety of use and the taste of the product. However, this disadvantage is easily covered by their price. Polymer capsules consist of the best raw materials, one of the elements of which are food polymers. The risks of using this type of container are minimal, according to the results of testing they do not have any harmful effect, which, in turn, is the reason for the increased price of this type of capsule. There are reusable containers that can be used an average of 100 times. They consist of stainless steel, plastic, and the lid on the container is rubber. Dolce Gusto original capsules cost about 200 rubles.
It is important to note that any company engaged in the production of coffee machines produces and these containers, sharpened specifically for branded products.
And the company Dolce Gusto is no exception: it produces about 40 types of containers. They can be found in supermarkets such as Ribbon, Auchan or Crossroads.
What to look for when choosing?
When choosing a coffee machine, you should pay attention to some criteria which will help make the most rational choice.
- Power - the most important measure of the quality of the device, because of this characteristic depends on the speed of the device and its ergonomics. They are important because fast cooking provides a bright aroma and great taste of the drink.
- Noise level. Everything is obvious here: the lower it is, the less inconvenience the device delivers.
- Electricity consumption is also important. because in many modern models there are special energy blocks that allow rational use of resources.
- Compactness will allow the owner to install the unit in any interior and virtually anywhere: at least in the office, even in his kitchen.
- When choosing a coffee machine should pay close attention on her used container and its characteristics.
A good addition would be to purchase individual cute accessories, for example, Irish glasses or special cappuccinators, which will make the atmosphere more comfortable and allow you to enjoy not only the taste of drinks, but also its appearance.
Reviews of Dolce Gusto coffee machines are ambiguous, although overall positive consumer opinion still dominates. They praise the manufacturer for providing a wide range of flavors and capsules: from latte to cocoa and tea. Owners notice that the devices are stable, that is, they rarely break, and are very easy to use - according to them, even a child can handle it, and besides, it is reliable and hygienic.
Against the background of irrefutable advantages, there are some negative features noticed by users.. Chief among them is some difficulty in acquiring capsules, but this is more characteristic of small settlements than of large cities; although in recent years coffee machines have become popularized and soon the search for accessories will not be difficult.
However, the affordable price wins the hearts of customers and, in combination with the high quality of prepared beverages, fashionable design and ease of use, makes this line of devices innovative, and the brand-manufacturer is one of the leaders in the global market of home appliances.
In the next video - review of the coffee machine Nescafe Dolce Gusto Piccolo.