- Advantages and disadvantages
- Popular models
- Philips HR 1659
- Zelmer 491.20
- Vitek VT-1480 GY
A blender is a unique kitchen appliance that performs many functions: it cuts, mixes, whips and just crumbles. This is a necessary kitchen appliance that simplifies cooking. There are several types of such devices - from mechanical with manual control to stand-alone stationary. Thanks to the nozzles, you can use each of them to the maximum of its capabilities. If it is necessary to chop vegetables into cubes and quickly make a salad, you will need a special nozzle for this method of chopping products.
Advantages and disadvantages
The blender with the dicing function is a device that has a special nozzle. Such a mechanism replaces the mechanical vegetable cutter and easily performs other functions. As a rule, a set also includes several graters and knives, thanks to which the device can cut fruit with a nozzle, beat milkshakes on the other, and make stuffing on the third with a meat grinder.
The device with additional blades copes with the grinding of fruits, but is also suitable for vegetables. There are several types of materials from which there may be an additional nozzle for cutting cubes:
- plastic - easier and more economical to use, but this is where its advantages end. The plastic in the base makes it less quality, and its service life is not as big as we would like. With daily use, the knife, which cuts food, quickly becomes thinner. And the plastic parts are washable and can be damaged. In addition, the plastic nozzle, which cuts vegetables in cubes, can not be used with hot foods;
- metal - better and more expensive part of the blender. Manufacturers can produce titanium and steel accessories. Experts advise to give preference to just such details, since their service life is unlimited, and the design is such that it can be used with different blenders, which is important when replacing the device. Knives in the base are used with a titanium coating or stainless steel, which allows cutting fruits and vegetables daily, and quickly and hot.
As a rule, diced blenders are rarely made into cubes. You can buy a nozzle separately, and its cost depends on the material of manufacture and the brand of the manufacturer. By itself, it has an elongated shape with metal plates stretched up and down: passing vegetables and fruits through them, grinding into cubes takes place.
In order to simplify life, popular manufacturers, both foreign and domestic, produce ready-made assembly of blenders with a nozzle for cutting vegetables in cubes. Some models are presented as universal.
Philips HR 1659
It is the most popular and best-selling blender model. For buyers, it is in special demand due to the optimal ratio of price and quality. Thanks to the additional nozzle, with the function of special cutting, it is possible to grind products into ideally even cubes, eight millimeters in size. Model HR 1659 is ergonomic, and almost all parts can be washed in a dishwasher. As a vegetable cutter, it copes with almost all products - from boiled eggs to cheeses and cooked products. However, for processing carrots, or beets, raw, the device must be turned on at high speed. The disadvantage of the reviews, this model is the absence of a nimbus.
- power 600 watts;
- 15 speeds (switch smoothly, in one click);
- a glass grinder - 2,2 liters;
- a glass with dimensional symbols - 0.6 liters;
- mill - 0.3 liters;
- metal nozzles;
- plastic case;
- additional nozzles: several modes of acceleration (turbo and impulse), grater, addition for shredding slices, universal nozzle (includes several shredders).
Cost - from 6400 rubles.
An overview of this blender is presented in the video below.
Even taking into account the fact that plastic is used in the device as a basis, the blender is distinguished by high productivity and long service life. The design is assembled without backlash, which gives a guarantee of quality work, and a convenient form of accessories and reduced work noise allow using a blender with maximum comfort. A large number of speeds makes it possible to choose the processing speed, and the increased power copes even with the hardest products when cutting into cubes. The blender Supra HBS-121 has similar characteristics.
- power - 700 watts;
- a large number of speeds with easy adjustment;
- large measuring cup - 1.2 liters;
- metal base;
- plastic housing;
- additional tools: blades for grinding ice, acceleration mode, mill, nozzle for shredding products in cubes.
The cost of 3900 rubles.
Vitek VT-1480 GY
The design has a very nice design, easy to use and has a budget cost. This is where the pluses end. Unless it pleases additional nozzle for cutting vegetables in cubes. The model works with some stretch, as the knives are made of metal, which quickly becomes thinner, and the blades become unusable.
Smooth cubes when cutting will not be obtained after a month of use. Products can sometimes become clogged in separate parts, which complicates the work, which is not very convenient when used regularly. The quality of work is similar to Leran HBL-1272, only the latter is of higher quality in performance.
- power - 800 watts;
- 5 speeds with the ability to switch;
- measuring cup - 0.8 liters;
- mug for shredding - 1.75 liters;
- metal parts and housing;
- Additional details: a whisk, blades for rubbing products, accelerated mode of beating liquids, nozzle for cutting products into slices and dices.
The cost of 3100 rubles.
In addition to using the blender for the main purpose, it can be used as a juicer, mixer or meat grinder (and even a vegetable cutter). Nozzles that are already on sale can easily make a real food processor from an ordinary appliance. Blender, with special graters - chops, grinds and crumbles. Features of some models that sometimes nozzles for cutting vegetables can be used immediately with other additions, for quick processing of products. For example, vegetables are cut into cubes, due to the presence in the kit and other accessories:
- graters can be used either complete with a nozzle for grinding cubes, or separately. Thanks to their use, you can cut fruits and vegetables into slices, slices or cubes;
- chopper is an addition to the main nozzle - the handle. With it, you can crush solid foods, ice and nuts. Sometimes used with floats inside, for quick processing of products;
- knives are the basis for the main shredder and may change if necessary. There are elongated, wide or with additional blades;
- a pen - the main working part of the immersion blender, through which you can beat, stir or turn the products into puree. It can join a grinder or be removed to transform a blender into a vegetable cutter or juicer.
According to many buyers, a blender with the function of a vegetable cutter can perfectly replace several kitchen appliances and at the same time save kitchen space. Quality models, as customers say, are presented in a metal case and have a capacity of more than 600 watts. According to the majority, the best manufacturers are still recognized as foreign brands Bosh, Braun and Philips.
The quality indicators in the work are available for the Philips HR 1659 brand - it quickly copes with the grinding of products, and even the highest solid vegetables can be crushed with the highest speeds into cubes. However, the use of the corolla is better to refuse.
According to reviews, Braun MR 570 Patis FPKHC has excellent opportunities in food processing: making mashed potatoes, shaking up smoothies, kneading dough. However, the lack of steps for installing the device and the inability to lock the button on the start, many called the big drawback.
In the Zelmer 491.20 blender, an increased working capacity is noted, however, the heavy weight and the constant clogging of the filter with the waste hinders the full-fledged work.
According to customer reviews, the Vitek VT-1480 GY has more drawbacks than advantages. Some even make up a list of cons of the device. Most argue that the blender breaks down quickly, so it is not advisable to buy it.