The soul of an apartment is a kitchen. Here the mistress of the house spends a lot of time and the whole family gathers, the most intimate conversations often happen in this particular part of the house. Therefore, I want to make the kitchen as comfortable and convenient as possible. Quite often it is difficult to do because of the small size of the room. In this case, you have to carefully think over the interior, selecting the appropriate furniture and household appliances, which will free up the free space while preserving the functionality of the kitchen room.
A mandatory attribute of a modern kitchen is a fridge. Usually it occupies an impressive part of the room.
For the comfort of placing bulky refrigeration equipment with minimal use of space, angular refrigerators are created. These models are of the same type in functional characteristics with traditional models, differing only in form. Corner refrigerator - a hexagonal design with truncated corners. Such models are suitable not only for the home, but also for the office or any other room.
As a rule, these are embedded models with a volume of up to 90 liters. Such refrigerators, as well as traditional ones, are made of high quality steel with subsequent polymer coating. The main advantages include extraordinary compactness, originality of appearance, which allow you to create a unique design of the room. The entire model range of corner refrigerators has climate class A and above, which is an indicator of high reliability and quality of assembly.
Such models have high power, excellent thermal insulation and, as a result, minimal power consumption.
The Norwegian company Norcool is the most famous brand that has been producing corner refrigerators for over 35 years. Advantages of Norcool brand refrigerators:
- large volume (up to 1200 l, this is 4 times the standard capacity),
- noiseless operation,
- a large number of shelves that are easily rearranged with different options for their placement,
- environmentally friendly refrigerant
- profitability, reliability,
- long service life
- high build quality
- modern design.
Disadvantage: the price is much higher than for traditional models (about 200,000 rubles - $ 6,600),
Next best known is the Bauknecht trademark. It produces embedded models of small size (up to 90 liters). The advantages of this technology include a large number of sections, the presence of avtomazmorozki, special coating shelves, not allowing the spreading of liquids.
One of the budget options - install Whirlpoo (about 30,000 rubles -1000 $). With a volume of 1200 l, the refrigerator has a finish that combines the furniture panel with stainless steel. The volume of the freezer compartment in large refrigerators is from 30 to 237 l, they have chambers divided into several compartments with lattice or drawers of plastic. In smaller models from 16 to 37 liters.
According to the control method, such refrigerators are divided into 2 types: electromechanical and electronic.
- Electromechanical - controlled by a thermostat knob and controlled cooling.
- Electronic - controlled by a display that allows you to specify the exact temperature mode of cooling of all chambers and regulate the operation of the fan with the compressor. The display can visually monitor the operation of the system.
The high-tech style is ideal for the use of refrigerators: the combination of the steel surface of household appliances and wooden furniture, diluted with bright "stains" of bar counters, lamps, stylish dishes - this is always in trend. If the decision to purchase a corner refrigerator was caused by the desire to free up space in the kitchen, then you can use some more design techniques for this purpose:
- eliminate the dark colors of the furniture; beige and milky tones will visually increase the room,
- drawings (on the walls, furniture) horizontal - give the visual effect of stretching the room, and vertical - lengthening,
- the use of multiple sources of illumination contribute to the illusion of space,
- it is possible to place shelves not only at the bottom of the walls, but also at the top,
- a great solution for a small kitchen - a bar counter (the need to purchase a large table disappears),
- It is preferable to use the system of "smart" doors: outgoing and retractable.
It's time to make a revolution in your apartment.
The corner fridge is exactly the heavy artillery that will destroy stereotypes and reclaim free space for you in your favorite kitchen.