The classic-style kitchen is a chic interior that never goes out of style.
Luxury and sophisticated chic classics, combined in such a room will not leave indifferent any guest.
How to choose a set in the kitchen
Design classic cuisine has many varieties. You can make the kitchen in a modern classic or add elements of the palace style to give pomp and luxury.
Neoclassicism is a modern and at the same time elegant style that has earned the love of many, while it is much cheaper in price than baroque or empire.
A distinctive feature of the kitchen headset in a classic style is the facade. On the front of which you can see the outline drawing or rounded edges.
Basic tips when choosing a kitchen set:
- Base material for the kitchen - wood, veneer. A cheaper option is MDF.
- For the accessories of the fronts of the lockers, pick up stylized elements: handles, drawings, carving.
- Any interior of a classic kitchen will not do without a pencil case, chest of drawers, hinged drawers and sideboard.
- A good idea for the continuation of accent elements in the kitchen can serve as covers for chairs, napkins and tablecloth, made of the same fabric according to texture and color.
What are kitchen fronts
By construction, facades are divided into 2 types:
In the headsets of the average price category are often used frame facades with a panel. The appearance is not inferior to the one-piece façades, and the cost is more attractive.
In specialized stores for the sale of furniture you can find a combination:
- Array + MDF + veneer;
- MDF + chipboard + veneer finish;
- MDF frame and panel with PVC film;
- Possible imitation frame and panels.
Advantages and disadvantages of materials for the kitchen
For the design of the kitchen in a classic style is best suited materials made from natural wood. Let's consider the advantages of such an interior:
- Environmental friendliness;
- The kitchen made of solid is luxurious and elegant;
- Always trendy;
- Cost savings. Buying a kitchen from the array, be sure that it will serve for many years.
- Price. Facades made of solid wood are the most expensive option.
- Without a special wood treatment, the headset may be damaged due to temperature changes or humidity.
- Wood, like any other natural material, absorbs odors over time;
The facades of wood to be afraid of moisture and dry air. Very negative reaction to wet cleaning and installation of furniture near the battery. All this can lead to deformation.
The most common materials for the production of facades of kitchen sets are: ash, alder, birch. Less common are arrays made of beech, oak, and walnut.
Kitchens from MDF
One of the popular and relatively inexpensive materials for the kitchen in the classical style - MDF. Let's look at the benefits:
- Good quality;
- Long service lines;
- Diverse design of the facade: veneer, PVC film, carving, enamel;
- Environmental friendliness;
- Resistance to various types of mechanical damage;
- It is unpretentious in leaving: damp cleaning is possible;
- It withstands temperature changes in the kitchen;
- You can make models of kitchens of all sizes;
- A classic kitchen made of MDF will be 70% cheaper than an array.
- Imitation of the natural array, made of MDF - just a rough fake, which, upon closer examination, becomes visible;
- With constant contact with hot air, near the cooking surface, material can peel off;
Below are photos of kitchens in a classic style, where you can choose your design.
Choosing a classic-style kitchen, you can be 100% sure that the purchased furniture will be relevant at all times.