We decorate the interior of the kitchen color champagne
The choice of colors for the interior of the kitchen is an important point. It should take into account the size of the room, the main functions (only cooking or also the role of the dining room), the desired mood of the interior. Some want to get an atmosphere of warmth and tranquility in the kitchen, others - to fill it with energy. Color can increase appetite or, on the contrary, suppress it. A kitchen with windows facing the sunny side will “cool” cold, fresh tones. The shaded room will also become more comfortable due to the warm gamut.
Champagne is one of the shades of beige. Very light yellow and orange, it belongs to warm colors and will look good in the kitchen, in which you need to add light, free space and comfort. Examples of design kitchen in the color of champagne is easy to find in the photo on the Internet.
Photo: spotlight work area
Photo: LED lighting bar counter
Champagne as the main color finish is ideal for a small kitchen. Wallpaper or paint of this shade visually expand the walls of the room. Champagne will serve as an excellent background for juicy kitchen sets. Being a relatively neutral color, champagne is suitable not only for wallpaper or paint, but also for floor tiles.
Tip: Do not forget about the visual effect of the picture on the wallpaper. The smaller the kitchen area, the finer the pattern should be. In addition, the vertical stripes visually raise the ceiling, the horizontal - lower.
You can use champagne not only as a color of finish, but also to make a kitchen set in this shade. The main thing is that the lockers and wallpaper or paint do not blend in color.
Create a kitchen interior entirely in the color of champagne is also possible. Various textures of materials of wood, metal, stone, as well as bright colored accents, for example, a contrast apron, will help to dilute the monotony. Ideas for decorating the kitchen in the color of champagne can be gleaned from photos of finished interiors.
We should also pay attention to the lighting, because in the cold light the champagne will look rather dirty and a bit dull.
Photo: Champagne-colored kitchen set
Photo: champagne color walls
Photo: Champagne Worker Apron
Champagne is a fairly neutral shade, so it is easy to combine it with other colors.
- White champagne is a harmonious, very gentle and at the same time stylish combination. Well suited for the interior in a classic style.
- Champagne in combination with a gray scale allows you to get a calm, pleasant interior.
- For those who are not afraid of experiments and loves bold combinations, champagne with black color will do. It is important not to overdo the addition of black so that the kitchen does not turn out gloomy. It is best to perform in black only the table top, put the chairs with black upholstery, and everything else to make light.
- The modernity and elegance of the kitchen will be given by a duet of champagne with red or noble burgundy. From the red palette is also well suited crimson or pink.
- The combination of champagne with violet and lilac shades looks interesting.
- Champagne will make softer screaming turquoise.
Do not be afraid that the kitchen in the color of champagne will be monotonous and boring. There are many options for interior design using this calm and warm color, which can be seen in the photo. With the right approach, champagne allows you to create surprisingly elegant, delicate and fresh interiors with a bright personality.
We advise you to read: bedroom design ideas in 2016 (photo)