Cereal coffee machine for home
How nice to start your morning with a cup of strong freshly brewed, not instant coffee. With modern coffee machines, it turns from a rarity into a pleasant routine.
Features and benefits
No one doubts the obvious advantages of using a coffee machine at home. It allows you to save precious morning time to prepare an invigorating drink and sleep a little longer (or spend this time with the second half). The quality of the coffee produced will be much higher than, for example, if you decide to drink a mug of instant coffee - this is in principle indisputable.
Device and principle of operation
In general, all devices are arranged approximately equally and have the following components and accessories:
- Water tank with a lid and sometimes a liquid filter.
- Heating element boiling water.
- Filter with coffee, through which water or steam passes.
- Pressure Sensors.
- The tank for the coffee.
Other built-in accessories determine whether you can brew other types of coffee, such as cappuccino or latte.
Which one to choose?
Manufacturers offer a fairly wide range of coffee machines. To choose a suitable home coffee maker, you first need to decide how much you are willing to spend on the device. The amount that will have to pay for a high-quality coffee machine with good performance, starting from 55 thousand rubles, but surely you will not need one third of its capacity.
Experts say that the best choice for the home is a capsule-type coffee machine, inexpensive carob or automatic.
They are easy to care for and clean them, they are easy to use and allow you to prepare a quality drink. Most coffee machines are designed for ground coffee. The degree of grinding required is determined by the filter installed in the machine: nylon, paper, gold or fabric.
However, models with grain loading are also produced. Cereal coffee machines have a built-in coffee grinder, which simplifies your life and the process of making a drink. For grains is intended a separate container inside the machine.
By type of production of coffee machines can be divided into the following types:
- Drip (filtration type)
- Carob (espresso machines) - make coffee under the influence of steam. Used most often for home.
- Capsule (chaldovaya).
- Geyser - they can be put directly on the stove or open fire
- Other (combined) - automatic with built-in coffee grinder, the process of making the drink is fully automated. The most expensive, not suitable for home use.
How to choose grains?
After you have already acquired the coffee machine of your dreams, you need to take care of the purchase of good grains. Grains - the fundamental and truly key factor in a tasty and aromatic drink. Ground coffee loses most of its taste, so it’s worth taking the choice of raw materials very seriously. There are a lot of coffee bean producers on the market, and each of them offers goods of different quality in various price categories, as well as with many taste differences.
Italian brands produce products that have a rich taste and strong aroma. These include stamps Bristot, Lavazza, Molinary other. Coffee beans produced in France have a "pure" taste, freed from impurities and additives. In particular, you can buy the company's products Malongo, if you want to enjoy naturalness. Fans of all handmade and crafting will appreciate the Swiss coffee brand La semeuse. The Swiss in manual mode fry grains from Honduras and Colombia. The resulting taste is very unusual and memorable.
Since a lot of coffee making machines are produced, there are many ratings that are very subjective. We have collected for you descriptions of some coffee machines, successfully sold in our market.
- Compact Saeco Minuto HD-8761 - A good choice for home use. It is practically the smallest of decent models and will fit into any interior due to its design, strict and neat. The undeniable advantage is the ability to cook 2 cups of drink at the same time. For those who like to follow the cooking process, it is possible to control it manually due to the possibility of independent programming.
- Bosch TES50328RW VeroCafe Latte has a relatively large size, but the quality of brewed coffee is not inferior to the previous model. Another plus of the model is a built-in water filter, with which you can always be sure that there are no undesirable impurities. However, do not forget to change it regularly - on average, the filter has a shelf life of 2 months.
- Another Bosch model - TES 51521/51523 RW - also deserves attention. It allows you to make coffee in 3 different degrees of the fortress, including double - for those who very urgently need to wake up. It also allows you to cook 2 cups of coffee at the same time, while adjusting the temperature of the drink in 3 degrees. If you suddenly forget to turn off the machine after use, it will automatically turn itself off within an hour and go into energy-saving mode. The device allows you to prepare both espresso and cappuccino.
- If you want a device capable of everything at once, attractive in price and quality, your choice - Philips Series 2000 HD8649. It will allow you to brew 2 cups of coffee at the same time, grinding coffee can be adjusted in 5 degrees. You can not be afraid that the grains will burn and form an unpleasant burning taste: ceramic millstones completely exclude this possibility. Of the obvious advantages - the model comes with a cappuccinator, whose height is adjustable, which makes it possible to use tall glasses for a beautiful supply of latte.
- Mini-version of the "adult" coffee machine Melitta Caffeo Solomilk E953-102 It will suit even those who fear that there will simply be no place in the kitchen for the appliance. It is compact and convenient, there is even heated mugs and a manual cappuccinator. Of the minuses of the model, they say that it is not very reliable, and there are very few service centers serving this brand, and they are located only in big cities.
- Grain Automatic Coffee Machine Coffeemaster ideal for any room design and will be a great decoration of the kitchen interior. It will allow you to cook 6 different drinks, including espresso or latte, the device also has a built-in refrigerator. However, it is best to use it at a relatively high load, but not more than 50 cups per day.
Customers always appreciate coffee making equipment. As a rule, they clearly know why they need it and always appreciate the real taste of the drink. The coffee obtained from the coffee maker, of course, does not compare with the taste of the beverage brewed by hand, but using it eliminates the possibility of making a mistake, and the time saved will allow you to spend it on other, more useful things, such as cooking breakfast. The use of coffee machines is complicated only by the fact that they usually have a rather high cost. Also, the devices require careful attention to their condition and constant cleaning from internal pollution, otherwise, the taste of the brewed beverage will be far from ideal.