Can I put the TV on the fridge
Very often, the kitchen space can accommodate only a certain amount of furniture and appliances. But many homeowners try to optimize it as much as possible. To do this, you have to put the TV on the fridge. At the same time, a person does not fully understand whether his decision is rational. The main engine of such actions is to create comfortable conditions for staying in the kitchen.
Placing the TV on the fridge is not the best solution. One of the reasons that prevent such actions are the ranges of electromagnetic radiation, which both devices possess.
Such a “neighborhood” can cause several negative effects:
- increased power consumption;
- increase the probability of failure of both devices;
- negative impact of energy fields on the quality of products. This statement is quite controversial, since there are much more powerful appliances in the kitchen than a TV set. A prominent representative is the usual microwave.
Installing the TV on the refrigerator is not recommended for several reasons:
- Load. The operation of the refrigeration unit depends on the operation of the compressor and the ventilation level of the entire system. Located on top of the unit slightly reduces the airflow hull, which leads to more frequent engine start. It should be understood that these indicators are not catastrophic, as they are difficult to identify.
- Vibration. The work of many models of refrigeration units is accompanied by a slight vibration. This is especially noticeable at the time of starting the compressor. This contributes to the transfer of a small amount of energy to the details of the TV mounted on top. It should be noted that in modern versions of refrigerators this phenomenon is practically absent, and therefore will not affect the technical characteristics of the display.
- Weight. Heavy TV can simply push the top cover of the refrigerator. This, in turn, will lead to a decrease in the efficiency of its work.
Please note that many manufacturers of such equipment prohibit the installation of any items upward, regardless of weight and size. Many experts of refrigerator repair services claim that such an arrangement of equipment does not affect their performance.
Therefore, only owners can make such decisions, taking into account their needs and desires.
The location of such equipment in the kitchen is excluded in several cases:
- Installation near the sink will cause moisture to enter the surface of the TV. With constant exposure, this will lead to complex breakdowns.
- Battery or direct sunlight also contributes to the heating technology and the rapid wear of its parts.
Televisions for the kitchen should not have a large screen. The optimal size will be a design with a diagonal of up to 20 inches. They should be located at a distance of 2 m from the observer.
Pay attention to the height. If you set the device too high, you will have to constantly raise your head.
There are several ways to optimally position the TV in the kitchen:
- Refrigerator with built-in opening for such equipment. Please note that the size of the hole is often standard and you will have to select the dimensions of the equipment for it.
- Cupboard. Shelves for installation can be provided at the design stage of the headset. In another case, you need to attach a special frame in one of the openings of the thumbs.
- Bracket. There are many types of fastening systems on the market today. With their help, you can hang the design on a special basis. An alternative to such structures are rotary systems, which are located in cabinets and allow you to save space.
The location of the refrigerator and TV is theoretically possible everywhere, but it is desirable to take into account the recommendations of the manufacturer. Install them on each other as a last resort.