Built-in refrigerators Gorenje
In a wide range of modern ergonomic household appliances, a special place is occupied by the built-in refrigerators Gorenje, which are distinguished by environmental friendliness, high performance and interesting design.
The company Gorenje began its existence a little more than half a century ago in one of the Slovenian villages. Initially, she specialized in agricultural machinery, and her staff numbered only 11 workers.
After 8 years, the production of stoves working on solid fuel was launched, and by the beginning of the 60s of the last century, the range was replenished with washing machines and refrigerators.
Gradually conquering the domestic market, the company entered the international level. The main components of the success of the Slovenian company are:
- use of the latest technology;
- consideration of customer needs;
- original design solutions.
Currently, products under the brand Gorenje is known not only in European countries, but also across the ocean - in the Americas.
The built-in models of units for storing and freezing products from a Slovenian company on the market today have a number of advantages over many of their “colleagues”. Their main advantages include:
- using as an environmentally friendly refrigerant - isobutane;
- low power consumption - energy saving at the level of class "A";
- equipment multi-level electronic control system for temperature with the display of results on the screen and voice notification of the causes of problems;
- application in the internal equipment quality materials and a bactericidal layer - to protect products;
- visual appeal and diversity giving the opportunity to choose a technique for any interior.
At the same time, built-in models can significantly save kitchen space.
Following up with the times, the engineers and creators of Gorenje use a number of innovative technologies in their work. Most Gorenje embedded models use:
- "Convert Active" - allows you to switch the freezer compartment to the normal fridge mode or zero zone (ZeroZone). With this technology, if necessary, you can significantly increase the space for storing drinks and all kinds of snacks for a party or a holiday.
- "Ion Air" - saturates the internal air with negatively charged ions, which help keep products fresh longer. In addition, thanks to this technology, bacteria are killed in the refrigerating chamber, the necessary temperature and humidity are maintained.
- "Multi Flow "360 ° - a system that provides uninterrupted air circulation inside the unit.
- "Adapt Tech" - “smart” technology, “remembering” the user's habits and subsequently lowering the temperature inside shortly before the frequent opening of the refrigerator is expected.
- "No Frost Plus" - promotes the circulation of cold air, not allowing the products to dry, while preventing the appearance of ice and frost.
- Zero Zone - a special compartment, the temperature in which stably adheres to zero. Ideal for storing meat products and fish.
- Fresh zone - a container in which constant monitoring of air humidity is carried out. Greens and fruits and vegetables are stored here.
- "Xtreme Freeze" - provides instant freezing, thus preserving a maximum of useful substances in frozen products.
- Inverter compressor and LED lamps, significantly saving energy ..
Also, for the convenience of users, developers and creators of built-in equipment have provided special shelves for storing bottles and Simple Slide shelves, the size of which can be adjusted depending on what is planned to be placed on them and between them.
In addition, the door built-in appliances from the Slovenian company can open at a right angle, which allows you to install appliances inside the kitchen close to the wall.
In the model range of embedded units Gorenje you can find both very small single-chamber and two-chamber copies.
In addition, the models are divided by type of embedding into:
- Fully rebuilt - completely hidden in the niche and almost imperceptible. The only visible part may be an electronic control panel, which not only allows you to monitor the quality of the refrigerator, but also regulate it, change settings without opening the door.
- Partially embedded - do not have an additional external door or one of the side walls of the niche.
By the number of doors on:
- Single door (solo). They can be either with a freezer compartment or without it. Great for placement under the table top.
- Two- or multi-door (combi). Fits perfectly into the original interiors, if properly consider how all the doors and drawers of the device will function.
At the same time, the volume and parameters of embedded models of a well-known company can vary within fairly wide limits:
- on height of 40-220 cm;
- in width 30-160 cm;
- at a depth of 40-70 cm.
The range of capacity (volume) of the freezer is from 12 to 515 liters. The refrigerating chamber, in turn, can be from 78 to 550 liters.
Among the rich assortment of large and small installations from Gorenje, the most sought after consumers are:
RBIU 6091 AW - the single-chamber unit with a compartment for a freezing. Its height is 82, depth is 54 and a half, and width is 59.6 cm. Volume is 126 liters, 105 of which are reserved for the refrigerating chamber. Conveniently located under the table top. It operates on a single compressor, and when it is disconnected, it can keep the temperature up to half a day. The main part is equipped with a defrost drip system, but the freezer requires manual care.
Despite its small size, the internal device is equipped so that it can easily and compactly place everything you need.
RIU 6091 AW - another small single-chamber model, this time without a freezer. Instead of a freezer compartment installed glass shelf. In all other respects, it is similar to RBIU 6091 AW both in terms of parameters and equipment.
RBI 5121 CW - single chamber with freezer compartment. Dimensions 54x112,5x54,4. You can't hide it under the table top, but it won't take up much space either. The volume of the unit - 200 liters, 183 of which fall on the refrigeration part. Interior equipment is standard and very comfortable. The set includes a grid for eggs and an ice form. Equipped with featuresSuper Cool "(intensive cooling)" Eco Mode "(economy mode during the absence of the owners). When the door is not tightly closed and the temperature rises, it gives a sound and light signal.
RKI 4181 AW - a refrigerator of standard height (177.5 cm) with two re-hanging doors on two separate chambers. Volume 284 liters, 61 of which - the freezer. The biggest advantage is its budget. But at the same time defrosting of the freezer compartment is carried out manually, and the refrigerated compartment has a drip system.
RKI 5181 KW already has a number of fashionable improvements ("Snack Bin ", Fresh Zone," Super Cool"and others), although both externally and internally the chambers are similar to the previous instances. But the defrosting system of the freezer compartment in it is still manual.
GDC 67178 FN, most equipped, but at the same time the most expensive of the listed. His freezer is equipped with a system "No Frost Dual Advance". And in the refrigeration the drip technology is still used. Dimensions are standard. One compressor. But it also has a digital display and can signal if the door is not closed or if there are faults.
On the built-in refrigerators Gorenje you can find a lot of reviews, since the geography of the use of units of this company is very extensive. It is not surprising that all these reviews are positive, because the manufacturer focuses on the wishes and needs of users.
At the same time, most owners of Gorenje equipment, first of all, note its long service life. The sympathies of others are on the side of the exterior design and interior equipment of the units from Slovenia.
But they all agree on one thing - the high quality of equipment and its useful functions help to make life much more comfortable, and the storage of products - easier.