Built-in refrigerator with system No Frost
A refrigerator is an essential attribute of any modern kitchen. Among the many modifications of such devices, embedded models are gradually gaining popularity. They are installed in special niches in kitchen furniture. This technique fits perfectly into the overall interior. Many models are complemented by special decorative panels that can be matched to the overall color of the headset.
Features of the system "Without frost"
Refrigerators equipped with technology "No Frost", differ from other principles of their work. Structurally, such a system is very similar to a conventional device, but during its operation water does not condense inside the chambers. Cooling is performed by the flow of cold air. The principle of operation of this design can be described in several successive steps:
- The compressor performs refrigerant condensation., which moves in this state through special channels.
- At the same time, a special fan pumps air., which cools by passing through refrigerant pipes. After that, the gas gets inside the chambers and already lowers the temperature inside them.
Please note that in such constructions steam condensation also occurs. It is performed inside the walls, and therefore the water does not get into the freezer or the refrigerating chamber. The disadvantage of this system is the presence of a fan, which slightly increases the size of the refrigerator and increases energy consumption.
Manufacturers of such embedded technology are many of its modifications. It can drastically differ not only in functionality, but also in dimensions. Refrigerators with the "No Frost" system have several positive aspects:
- Easy operation and maintenance. All models are made of high quality plastic or metal, which are easy to clean and do not emit harmful substances.
- Functionality. Modern devices are equipped with a variety of useful technologies (touch-sensitive displays, split cooling), which make it easier to work with them.
- Preservation of the main kitchen design. This is facilitated by a variety of colors and the ability to install overhead panels.
- Low power consumption.
- Spacious cameras.
Still, the built-in models have several negative aspects:
- High price in comparison with conventional models.
- Custom sizes. For the installation of such structures buy special kitchen sets.
General technical parameters
Built-in refrigerators "No Frost" in their functionality are practically no different from conventional modifications. Their unique feature is the presence of special fasteners around the perimeter of the device, allowing it to be fixed to the headset. Refrigerators of this type have several common characteristics:
- Compressor. Almost all manufacturers switched to the use of inverter mechanisms. They reduce the noise level and power consumption of the system. Most models of embedded refrigerators are class A or higher (200-350 kW / year).
- The number of cameras - 2, but there are also multi-chamber products.
- Dimensions. The width and depth of refrigerators varies in the range from 50 to 60 cm, depending on the modification. Here there are units with a height of 80 to 180 cm. Small models are in most cases used as mini-bars in catering establishments, cafes, restaurants.
- Volume The total capacity of the cameras reaches 50-300 liters. the freezer can take up to 100 liters depending on the model.
There are many more nuances that are present only from specific manufacturers. With the help of them, they try to isolate their products in order to attract a customer.
Liebherr ICUNS 3314
The German-made refrigerator is distinguished by high-quality assembly and modern functionality. The cost of the product on the market varies in the range of 890 USD The design is equipped with several useful features:
- Cooling technology"used to quickly cool fresh produce.
- System "SuperFrost"This function allows you to freeze food with minimal loss of vitamins. This is achieved by rapidly lowering the temperature inside the chamber to -30.
- Door open alarm. Alert is turned on 60 seconds after you open the refrigerator.
- Child Protection prevents accidental shutdown of the mechanism.
- Special trays, by which the cold is maintained during the period when the door is open.
Among the advantages of this model are several characteristics:
- Simple operation. All adjustment operations are performed using buttons and intuitive actions.
- Optical and acoustic fault alarms.
- High degree of protection from children.
- Modern LED lighting and optimal system of product layout. The ability to control the location of the shelves in height.
- Low consumption electricity - 212 kW / year.
The disadvantages of the built-in refrigerator include:
- Minimum number of functions for a relatively high price.
- Small volume, which is not enough for a large family.
- Volume. The noise level varies in the range of 43 dB.
- No freshness zone.
Hotpoint Ariston BCB 33 AA F
The Italian company is a high-quality model of the refrigerator, the cost of which starts from 670 USD. There are several unique features inherent in this unit:
- "Active oxygen". This technology allows you to extend fresh food stored up to 9 days. This effect is achieved by removing bacteria.
- Availability of integrated cooling systems.
- A set of shelves for various purposes. Here you can find both removable elements and surfaces for arranging wine or bottles.
- The ability to quick freeze or cooling products.
- Holiday mode"allows you to maintain the necessary state of food with a long absence of owners.
- Low noise - not more than 39 dB.
The total volume of the chambers is 268 liters, among which the freezer takes only 54 liters, which is one of the main drawbacks of this design. Among the positive aspects are the following features:
- Large volume of the refrigerator. Perfect for a family of 3-5 people.
- The shelves are made of impact resistant. glass
- Antibacterial coating (special silver compounds).
- Ease of use. Management is intuitive and is performed in several movements.
It should be noted poor-quality warranty service of such equipment with its frequent breakdowns. But this ratio of price and quality is one of the most good in the modern market.
Zanussi ZBB 47460 DA
The refrigerator has a large capacity of chambers, the total volume of which reaches 434 liters. The capacity of the freezer is 96 liters, and the refrigerator compartment takes 338 liters. The device belongs to the class "Side-by-side". The system is equipped with features such as sound and light indication of elevated temperature, automatic defrosting of storage chambers, independent temperature control in the compartments, the ability to quickly cool food and much more.
Indicators of energy saving of the refrigerator belong to the class A ++. All shelves are made of impact-resistant glass.
The unit is reliable and productive. The usable volume of the refrigerating chamber is 188 liters, and that of the freezer is 60 liters. The device is equipped with many functions, among which are:
- Super freeze.
- Split temperature adjustment.
- Freshness zone
Among the design features, you can highlight the presence of tempered glass shelves, several guides for bottles and special boxes to maintain optimum moisture content of products.
Hansa BK 316.3 FA
Two-chamber built-in refrigerator that consumes 279 kWh / year. The capacity of the freezer is 56 liters, and that of the refrigerating chamber is 190 liters. The shelves are made of high-quality impact-resistant glass. Among the advantages are the presence of outweighed doors and antibacterial coating. The refrigerator is able to keep cold for 11 hours and belongs to the climate class N-ST.
Whirpool art 963 / a + / nf
The refrigerator is made in white color and equipped with sliding systems for fastening facades. The total volume of cameras - 316 liters. The positive aspects include the presence of such functions:
- Cooling technology "6th Sense Fresh Control".
- Fast freezing.
- Mode "Eco Night and Stand by".
- The presence of sound alerts when the temperature inside the chambers or when the electricity is turned off.
The set of the refrigerator includes 5 glass shelves, a compartment for storing vegetables and a product separator. The energy consumption level reaches 314 kW / year.
The two-chamber unit equipped with the No Frost cooling system. The total volume of the chambers is 257 liters, among which the freezer is 68 liters, and the refrigeration compartment is 189 liters. The device is quite economical and consumes about 303 kWh / year. Process management - electronic.
The noise level does not exceed 39 dB, which makes the product quite quiet. Shock-resistant glass is used as a material for the shelves. The dimensions of the refrigerator are 177 * 56 * 55 (b * w * g) cm, respectively. Weight - 69 kg. Among the useful features, you can highlight the presence of the LED display, shelf "Vario Shelf", calendar freezing, the possibility of hanging the door and the holiday mode. The minimum temperature in the freezer is -18 degrees. The system belongs to the climate class SN-ST.
Units of this type are very popular, which led to the emergence of many of their modifications. Selecting a built-in refrigerator in the kitchen, you should familiarize yourself with their technical specifications and owner reviews. Thus, you can purchase goods with an optimal ratio of price and quality.