Built-in Electrolux refrigerator
Electrolux is one of the most well-known and popular refrigerator manufacturers in Europe and the world. Brand products are of high quality, reliability and durability. Due to the fact that in the production process the concern’s engineers use only high-quality components, the built-in Electrolux refrigerators can last for many years without losing their productivity and functionality.
Over the years, the Swedish company has been able to establish itself as one of the most responsible manufacturers of household appliances. The built-in Electrolux refrigerator has the following distinctive features:
- High build quality at a fairly low cost, which favorably distinguishes the company's models from the competitors;
- Availability of innovative technologies that are designed to simplify the use of this type of household appliances, as well as provide better storage of products;
- Attractive and stylish design, characterized by versatility, thanks to which the Swedish brand refrigerators will perfectly fit into the interior of any kitchen.
Electrolux company offers a large range of embedded refrigeration units, which allows each person to choose the most optimal option for him. The model range of the manufacturer includes high-tech built-in single-chamber and two-chamber refrigerators.
The built-in Electrolux refrigerator with one camera for several years occupies the first position in the world. Users of similar household appliances note its convenience, the minimum level of noise produced during the operation of the compressor, as well as an affordable price.
Built-in single-chamber refrigeration units are small devices that can be installed under the worktop or equipped with wooden inserts. A distinctive feature of these models Electrolux is their simplicity and clear design.
Most single-chamber refrigerators are characterized by a mechanical control system, which guarantees their performance and performance even with constant voltage drops.
Two-chamber Electrolux built-in refrigerators are very popular in the domestic market. User feedback suggests that such models are perfect for high-quality and comfortable storage of provisions. Most units are equipped with innovative compressors that operate as quietly as possible and consume the minimum amount of electricity.
The main advantage of the models is the availability of advanced technologies designed to ensure high-quality and durable storage of products.
Swedish company engineers managed to develop an innovative zone of freshness, where fruits and vegetables will be able to maintain their attractive appearance and beneficial properties for as long as possible.
Electrolux pays close attention to advanced technologies when developing refrigerators. Among the most popular and innovative are the following:
- "FreshPlus" - unique freezers in which products remain tasty and fresh for as long as possible;
- "TwinTech" - a technology that offers the use of two cooling systems, which makes it possible to maintain an optimum level of humidity and temperature. In addition, TwinTech involves the complete isolation of air in the freezer, which allows to prevent the formation of ice;
- "Multiflow" - ensures the creation of unsurpassed freshness on all shelves. The system ensures optimum airflow for each product in the refrigerator compartment.
In order for the Electrolux built-in refrigerator to fulfill its obligations to the fullest extent, you should take a responsible approach to the choice and pay attention to the following details:
- Type of - the company offers both single-chamber and two-chamber variants;
- Capacity - it all depends on how many people will use the unit. For a family of five or more people, the best solution is a refrigerator of 250 liters or more. It is very important that the unit always has room for normal air circulation;
- Cooling features - an important parameter on which the freshness of products depends. It is best to give preference to models that constantly maintain a given level of temperature;
- The ability to control temperature so that the user can choose the most optimal mode for him;
- Energy efficiency, which determines the level of electricity consumed;
- Additional features allowing to significantly simplify the process of using the refrigerator, as well as having a positive impact on the quality and safety of food;
- Compressor - It is best to choose models with an inverter motor, which work very quietly and consume a minimum of electricity.
Company Electrolux offers a fairly wide range of built-in refrigerators. Each model has its own distinctive features, strengths and weaknesses.
ENN 92803 CW
ENN 92803 CW It is one of the most popular and popular on the market two-chamber built-in refrigerators of the Swedish brand. For the performance of the unit meets a powerful compressor that runs almost silently. The presence of a special solenoid valve allows you to separately adjust the temperature of the freezing and refrigerating chambers.
A distinctive feature of this model is the availability of the “Vacation” function, which allows the refrigerator to be switched to the minimum power consumption mode.
The essence of the function is that the refrigeration compartment is completely turned off, and the freezer only works at half strength. Engineers also equipped the unit with advanced technology. "EcoMode", which makes it possible to significantly reduce energy consumption.
The small dimensions of the model allow you to place it unnoticed. ENN 92803 CW is one of the quietest products of the brand - the noise level does not exceed 35 dB. The refrigerator also boasts excellent ergonomics and functionality: there is a folding shelf Flexishelf, which provides the most comfortable use. To store fruits and vegetables, you can use a special container, the humidity level of which can be adjusted manually.
ENN 92803 CW
ENN 92803 CW - three-tier built-in model, which boasts proprietary cooling technology "Low Frost". Its main feature is that it significantly slows down the process of frost formation, so the defrosting of the freezer compartment will be quite rare. The presence of such a system allows you to guarantee the maintenance of the most optimal level of humidity in the chamber, which has a positive effect on the shelf life of products.
ENN 92803 CW is characterized by a deep and fast freezing function, thanks to which you can quickly cool drinks or freeze foods.
ENN 92803 CW is one of the few built-in two-chamber refrigerators of the Swedish brand, equipped with an electronic touch control system. The interface is so clear and simple that everyone can choose the temperature and the appropriate function for it. An audible alarm system will inform the user that the door has remained open, which often happens with embedded models.
ENG 2793 AOW
ENG 2793 AOW It will be an ideal solution for people who want to buy a high-quality, but at the same time inexpensive built-in refrigerator. ENG 2793 AOW boasts sound and light indication systems, fast freezing or cooling technology, as well as electronic control. In this model, there is also a freshness zone in which you can store fruits and vegetables for a long time.
Thus, embedded refrigerators Electrolux they are distinguished by high quality, innovation and durability.
Thanks to the many advantages of such household appliances will be an excellent acquisition for any kitchen.