Built-in Bosch refrigerator
The built-in Bosch refrigerator is considered one of the most reliable and qualitative, in comparison with similar goods of large household appliances. It fits perfectly into the interior of any kitchen, as it is easy to hide in the countertop or in a furniture case. With the help of such an assistant to store products conveniently and safely for a long time.
Freshness in summer and winter
This household appliance was developed by German manufacturers, based on the latest technology. For example, environmentally friendly and safe substances for human health and the environment are used as refrigerants. Unique dry freezing system No frost maintains a constant temperature, which is very important for the safety of products.
Thanks to her, the refrigerator does not need to be defrosted, since ice and frost do not form on the walls.
Technology AglON provides protection against harmful bacteria and dangerous microorganisms by coating surfaces with silver ions. Convenient internal design, efficiency and many other developments make Bosch equipment popular and in demand among numerous buyers.
From history to modernity
Every hostess wants to entrust the storage of products to a reliable device. Bosch refrigeration equipment meets all the requirements and preferences of customers. It is assembled at factories in Germany, Greece, Turkey, Spain, Russia and Slovenia. This is an old company for the production of refrigerators. It was founded at the end of the nineteenth century.
She produced the first refrigerator in 1933 and presented it at an exhibition in Leipzig. Since then, the company has become confidently gaining momentum: leading German specialists are working on the production of household appliances, expanding opportunities and introducing innovations. In 1989, production has become serial. From the first days of its existence, the main motto of the company is the principle: "To sell all the best from the best."
Today, the Bosch brand has its offices in 160 countries and is among the leaders, as its products are high-tech, durable, safe and multifunctional. It has a number of distinctive features:
- Refrigerator models are divided into categories, taking into account the tastes and preferences of consumers: recessed freezers and refrigerators, premium class, line Side by side gold series and equipment with bottom freezer.
- Stylish advanced design: the laconic design of the built-in equipment allows using it in any interior of the room.
- Modernized electronic control system designed to control temperature to the degree. Thanks to this technological innovation, you can select the desired mode of operation and monitor power consumption.
- High-quality work at the minimum expenses of the electric power allows you to save food in a fresh state over a long period of time.
- System of dry freezing and ventilation NoFrost allows to do without defrosting. As a result of the fact that a constant temperature is kept in the refrigerator, moisture does not form on the walls. Due to this, the quality of products is preserved in its original form.
- Freezer capacity indicators range from high to low. It can freeze foods at 18 ° C and keep them fresh for up to 24 hours. There is also a zero zone with a supported temperature from 2 to + 30C.
- Excellent freezer and refrigeration capacity. The boxes are made of environmentally friendly materials. Due to the special system of extension with the help of telescopic guides, products can be maximally loaded into them. Circuit shelves allow you to properly allocate space in the refrigerator in zones, taking into account the needs and desires of the person. Fresh herbs, fruits and vegetables can be stored for long periods in special containers. They will not lose their properties, thanks to a special microclimate. There is a tray for eggs.
- Wide functionality. There are modes "Supercooling "," Super-freezing "and" Vacation"Necessary to reduce electricity consumption for a certain time when there are no owners.
- The possibility of combining doors refrigerator with doors furniture set.
- Convenient electronic control panel, which is displayed on the external display. With its help it is easy to set the required temperature in the refrigerator.
- LED lights It provides beautiful lighting inside the refrigerator and saves energy, which is important for the family budget.
- In some models outward flowed drinking water and there is an ice generator.
- German quality is reflected in silent operation and durability.. The manufacturer gives a few years warranty on the manufactured products.
How to choose
Choosing the model of the built-in refrigerator, you need to take into account the technical characteristics so that the equipment does not disappoint in the work. Experts recommend:
- First examine the dimensions of the device, after all, it needs to be embedded in the kitchen set. For this, it is necessary to measure the niche space by height, width and depth. The manufacturer of the German brand has bothered to create products for different types of furniture, for example, under the countertop or in office cabinets.
- Then decide how many refrigerators and freezers you need per family.. There are one-, two-, three- and four-chamber variants. Bosch single-chamber and two-chamber refrigerators are in great demand.
- An important factor - the placement of the freezer. It can be at the top or bottom of the household appliance. This is someone as convenient. On the position of the cameras depends on the installation of equipment. There are interesting options for refrigerators without a freezer: they save space well and can be suitable for cottage or a country house. This option is provided for a small family or for those who do not recognize the freeze.
- For people who like to reserve in the form of frozen fruits and vegetables, you need to pay attention to the size of the freezer. There are refrigerators in which the freezing and refrigerating chambers of the same volume.
- It is important to consider the total displacement of the refrigerator.. This parameter directly depends on the family composition. For example, if the family consists of 2 people, then it is better for them to choose a refrigerator for 180 liters. If the number of loved ones is much larger, then a 350-liter equipment will suit them.
- It is necessary to choose equipment taking into account a climatic class. It is adapted for different regions of residence. Residential premises require a universal type of devices that can work in a temperate climate, without prolonged heat or cold snaps.
- Energy class is very important.. From this will depend on the financial expenses of the family for electricity. The most economical models of refrigerators are labeled A +++. Without overpayments, you can also limit the option A + or A ++.
Features of the main functions
The cooling system of embedded refrigerators of the German brand Bosch is different. Frost can be:
- Thermoelectric, characterized by reduced noise levels. In such equipment there are special semiconductor plates, which are cooled with the help of electric current. This method is commonly used in compact refrigerators.
- Absorption The system has an average noise level. Such refrigerators consume more electricity than thermoelectric. Their work uses different sources of energy.
- With the help of compressors, that make coolant circulate. This is the most noisy, but at the same time economical option.
Defrosting is divided into types:
- Manual, when you need to disconnect the refrigerator from the power source and wait for the camera to melt.
- Drip, when moisture flows down the back of the refrigerator in a special container.
- Refined Auto-freezing technology - No frost.
How to install
Each built-in refrigerator of the German manufacturer is accompanied by a special instruction for installation of equipment. When reading it, it becomes clear whether the furniture set should stand on its legs or not. Fridge can be hidden in a niche, And his close the front part of the decorative panels or leave open. The second option is much easier.
Work on the installation of equipment is carried out in stages, and it is better to entrust it to specialists. During installation, it is important to remember some of the nuances:
- The air in the cabinet must circulate freely., therefore, the niche is made wide by a few centimeters.
- In the closet where the built-in refrigerator will be, it is better not to install the back wall.
- The door is hung from the side from which it is necessary. Special tools are used for this, and facades are used as fasteners. In this case the screws are twisted to the end.
- Choosing canopies and various accessories, it is necessary to take into account the quality of the materials from which they are made. Metal components will be reliable.
- If you need to change the side of the carport, loops mounted crosswise.
Numerous reviews help to understand the choice of the refrigerator. Taking into account the wishes of users, it is easy to make a model range of quality products of the German manufacturer.
Refrigerator brand KIS 87AF30 R equipped with a bottom freezer and has a high energy efficiency class A ++. This is a unique model with drip cooling, which will surprise any hostess with its capabilities:
- For defrosting technology is used No Frost.. Thanks to her, ice does not form in the freezer compartment and the optimum level of humidity is maintained.
- Control is carried out using an electronic device.: it allows you to adjust the temperature, adjust the modes and monitor the operation of the device as a whole.
- For cooling products of plant origin, a fresh area "HydroFresh Box" is provided. It has a favorable environment, as the container is made with a special seal and has a humidity regulator.
- If you plan a long trip, You can use the mode "Vacation". It will help to save on electricity.
The KIV 38X20RU GA-M419SRL refrigerator with bottom freezer is a unique model:
- It is roomy and comfortable., with five glass shelves. There are additional niches for eggs, sauces and drinks. Fruits, vegetables and greens are stored in a special box with a grooved surface that prevents the formation of condensate.
- Beautiful LED lighting allows you to save electricity and effectively illuminate the internal space.
- Equipped with various functions.. It has an automatic freezing and defrosting system and acoustic alarm if you forgot to close the door.
- Large capacity: volume is enough for a two-week supply of food.
- Silent operation and long operation.
Embedded Model KIN 86AF30R with the bottom of the freezer.
It does not need manual defrosting and has many positive qualities:
- The device is compact and elegant, looks beautiful in the kitchen.
- Technology "FreshSense" allows you to control the temperature and maintain it at a constant level.
- Large roomy cameras for storage of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Availability of additional Modes "Supercooling "and" Superfreezing".
- Easy and convenient operation using an electronic panel with a digital display.
The KIV 87VS20R refrigeration unit with ice generator is distinguished by its quality and versatility:
- It can store foods. for 13 hours during a power outage.
- There is a large container for vegetables, non-condensing, BigBox compartment in the freezer for storing large-sized products.
- Availability of a warning signal about the unclosed door.
- Corresponds to the favorable class economy And ++.
Bosch GUD 15A50RU is a compact universal device that is distinguished by high-quality and economical operation:
- Mode "SuperFreezing allows you to maintain a constant temperature for a long time.
- Automatic temperature control and the forgotten open door.
- Three sliding shelves from durable plastic allow you to see what products are stored in the refrigerator.
- Good staffingA: there are 2 cold accumulators and an ice capacity.
- Volume freezers - 98 l.
In the ranking of the best
Bosch recessed refrigerators are distinguished from each other by external data and technical characteristics. Since household appliances are purchased not for one year, it is better not to rush into buying it, but to listen to the opinion of people confirming the quality.