Breadbasket on roof rails for the kitchen
Undoubtedly, the kitchen is one of the most important rooms in the house, and bread is one of the most necessary products on the table. Despite the abundance and simplicity of ways to get bread - bakeries, bread makers, supermarkets, you always want it to stay fresh longer, and in this case a correctly chosen bread bin can help. A bread box, which is also correctly, ergonomically placed, will become doubly useful. And among the many accommodation options, without a doubt, we can single out one, the most convenient-railing.
What it is?
It is up to the ingenious simple invention, which makes life easier for not one hostess. The design is a crossbar, which is attached to the table top, under the cabinets, or at any convenient place on the wall. Next to the crossbar itself, you can hang various additional parts: hooks, shelves, holders, including a bread box, etc. It is simply an irreplaceable invention for all types of kitchens, and especially for small ones. It looks stylish, helps functionally use the space and does not take up much space.
Benefits and Types
So, now that the issue has been resolved with the railing itself, it's time to choose a bread box. Hanging container for storing bread has several indisputable advantages:
- If desired, it can always be removed and rearranged on the table or shelf.
- It allows you to save space, which is a big plus for small kitchens.
- Looks very stylish.
- Due to the variety of materials can fit any interior.
Now breadbaskets on rails can be found from completely different materials, but mostly they are made from:
- Of stainless steel.
Breadbaskets made of wood - perhaps the most classic version of this accessory, which has a lot of advantages:
- They are the most environmentally friendly, and they will never be harmful impurities.
- Fit well in any interior.
- Perfectly preserve pastries. Due to the structure of the tree, the bread in such a container will stay fresh for a long time, will not blacken and will not become moldy.
- Easy to do with your own hands. Surely, everyone likes to have unique things in the house, and many still know how to do them themselves. So you can always make a wooden product yourself.
However, despite the presence of visible advantages, wooden storage for bread and minuses have, which can not be ignored:
- The tree absorbs odors well, if an unpleasant smell appears inside, then removing it will be very problematic.
- The tree is much more fragile than other materials for bakers.
- Pretty quickly can come into disrepair.
When buying wooden storage one should pay attention to several details:
- Everything should be tightly fitted, there can be no squeaks and rattles.
- All joints should be made carefully.
- There should be no extra gaps and gaps. If, in addition to the necessary ventilation, air penetrates from somewhere else, there will be little sense in such a breadbasket.
Plastic bread boxes are a fairly common kitchen accessory and, in general, this is not surprising, because they also have a number of important advantages:
- Easy to handle. It is very easy to care for such containers; sometimes it is enough to wipe them with a sponge.
- Long enough keep the bread fresh.
- Of course, plastic products weigh much less than wooden or stainless steel.
- Easy to choose the right design. Not any plastic baker will fit into the interior, but there are so many options for their design that it’s easy to choose the right one.
Nevertheless, the choice of a plastic bread box should be approached very carefully due to possible disadvantages:
- The quality of the material. First of all, you should pay attention to how high-quality plastic was used in the manufacture. A good plastic thing can not be very cheap. If the material is cheap, at best there will always be an unpleasant smell of plastic inside, and at worst, it can cause significant harm to health due to toxic impurities.
- Again, if plastic is cheap, it can quickly become unusable due to its fragility.
Stainless steel as a material for bread storage has proven itself in the best way, it has very significant advantages:
- Easy to handle. Cleaning stainless steel breadbox is very simple, they are suitable for any detergent.
- Wear resistance. Since the stainless steel can be washed with any detergent, cleaning does not hurt her, she does not rot and it is difficult to break.
- Does not absorb foreign odors.
- Bread stays fresh even longer than in wood.
- Suitable for almost any interior.
But, like any product, the stainless steel baker has its drawbacks:
- Great weight. Such accessories will be very heavy, so it is important to pay attention to the quality of the hooks on which they will hang. Too small ones can simply not stand.
- Easy to pollute. Fingerprints will be very easily imprinted on a metal surface, in principle, this is not a bad thing, but the aesthetic component suffers from this, plus you will have to wipe it all the time.
- Cost And, of course, such tanks will cost several times more expensive than others.