Bosch planetary mixer with stainless steel bowl
- What is a device
- Distinctive features
- Some features
- Popular modifications
Cooking for many becomes a kind of direction of creativity. Many try to use only high-quality products and modern auxiliary tools. Such an indispensable attribute in every kitchen is the Bosch planetary mixer, equipped with a stainless steel bowl, which allows you to cook high-quality and tasty dishes.
What is a device
A mixer is a special mechanism designed to whip or mix ingredients while cooking. This system consists of several main parts:
- Working parts, which can be in the form of blades, spiral-shaped or other mixers. They are made of high quality steel, which is not aggressively exposed to the components that are used in the kitchen. Many models of planetary mixers are also complemented by special designs for mixing dough.
- Electric motor. This attribute is enclosed in a plastic or metal case. Its main function is to ensure the rotation of the screws that are connected to it through special locking grooves.
- Bowls They are made of plastic, or more often of metal, which meet basic sanitary standards. To improve mixing efficiency, containers are made in the form of cylindrical structures with smooth walls. This allows the mixture to evenly flow to the bottom and be distributed throughout the volume.
Appliances of this type look very similar to ordinary stationary mixers with a rotating bowl. The planetary system is distinguished by its principle of operation of mixing organs.
You can describe it with such features:
- The movement of the rims can be performed around its axis in one of the sides.
- The platform, on which the working bodies are fixed, simultaneously rotates in a small circle. Thus, it turns out that the rims move in two different planes.
The principle of operation of such a mixer is often compared with the rotation of the planets in space, which also move around the small and large orbits. This technology allows you to improve the quality of cooking mixes.
In most cases, these mechanisms are used to prepare large amounts of food. Such professional models are found in catering establishments, such as cafes or restaurants.
It is possible to use planetary mixers for solving several basic tasks:
- Churning or mixing ingredients. This feature is standard for almost all kinds of similar mechanisms.
- Shredding. Professional Bosch mixers with a stainless steel bowl are complemented by special knives that can process already solid foods. Such constructions in terms of functionality resemble blenders.
- Kneading dough. Domestic planetary mixers of this company are distinguished by the ability of high-quality processing and preparation of this product. Some modifications are equipped with special timers that allow you to control the entire process.
Bosch products are the market leader, which has led to its very wide distribution. This can be said about the planetary mixer with stainless steel bowl, which won the hearts of many housewives and cafe owners. It should be noted that the company does not release systems of this type as separate copies. In most cases, planetary mixers are part of a modern household combine that can perform many functions.
One of the brightest representatives of this series is the model MUM58920, which has unique technical characteristics:
- The power of the device reaches 1000 W, which is quite high. This allows him to cope with many tasks.
- The combine works under control of 7 speeds. There is also a special pulse mode, which is used to obtain homogeneous mixtures when churning or crushing ingredients.
- The kit includes several nozzles - a blender, a grater, a shredder, beaters, and a dough mixer.. Also, the manufacturer additionally provides as a bonus a special whisk, which allows working with batter, a grater for cheese, nuts and chocolate.
- The bowl has a working volume of 3.9 liters. This makes it possible to calmly prepare 2.7 kg of dough. In blender mode, this value drops to 1.25 l.
- Optional accessories. The set also comes with a special disc with multiple recipes, allowing you to simplify the operation of such a system.
The process of cooking tough dough with a Bosch MUM5 kitchen machine (HomeProfessional series) with a hook is shown on the video.
The products of this company are of high reliability, practicality and safety. There are several modifications of Bosch mixers on the market, among which there are several models:
- Bosch MFQ36460. This modification is a budget version of the mixers. Power device is only 450 watts. The system works under control of 5 modes (there is also an impulse). The bowl is made of high-quality plastic, and its volume is 500 g (for flour) plus the addition of other ingredients. The kit also includes several nozzles for churning and mixing dough.
- Kitchen machine MUM 54D00. The device is a complex structure that combines several functions. The mixer can also be used as a blender. The bowl is made of high-strength steel with a volume of 3.9 liters. Engine power reaches 900 watts. This allows kneading dough weighing up to 2 kg. Additional features include a special automatic parking and a button to raise the lever.
- Kitchen machine MUM4406. The design is multifunctional, as it can be used as a mixer, blender and meat grinder. To this end, it is equipped with special nozzles, cutting discs and beaters for churning. Engine power is 500 W, which allows you to mix up to 2 kg of dough. Bowl volume - 3.9 l.
There are other modifications like mixers, each of which has its own distinctive features. It is important when buying these devices to take into account customer reviews, as this will allow you to choose the best price-quality ratio.