A healthy lifestyle is always relevant. In this case, its fundamental direction is proper nutrition. But what is the right nutrition without natural fresh juices? It is not surprising that in our time there is a whole separate sphere of specialized equipment, which facilitates the task of their manufacture. It is, of course, about juicers.
A good juicer is often an indispensable technique in the kitchen. Modern models allow you to prepare the juice not only from berries or citrus fruits, but even from carrots, apples, cabbage.
Of course, among the juicers have their favorites. For example, equipment from the famous German manufacturer Bosch is very popular. Let's look at the main models of the brand.
The juicer differs from its predecessors in the series by some improvements. This is a centrifugal model. The main parts of the body are made of aluminum, so the equipment is light enough for its size, and the quality of the alloy is quite suitable for its functions.
First of all, it is necessary to note the increased power of 700 watts. This slightly increased the output volume of juice, especially in the case of soft foods, such as grapes or citrus. If the model of the MES20A0 series at the output had about 50% by weight of the product, then MES25A0 raised this figure to 70%, which makes it more profitable to use.
The neck is more than 70 mm in diameter, which allows you to load almost whole apples and pears, eliminating the need to cut them. Spin, as mentioned earlier, has become much stronger, so the residue of the used products is almost dry. The mesh is practically not clogged, made of high quality stainless steel. Also, the model is very stable, because in it the rubberized legs are replaced with full-fledged suckers, due to which the vibration and the produced noise also decreased.
It is also worth noting that the plastic elements of the juicer have undergone some changes. The material used has improved. For example, the same MES20A0 and MES20CO juicers often received negative reviews, because plastic surfaces quickly lost color, and after some time the juices were obtained with a specific smell.
The product package includes a container for the resulting juice, with a volume of 1250 ml, a lid for it, as well as a special brush for cleaning the mesh. The total price of a juicer model MES25A0 is about 5,500 rubles, which is quite reasonable for equipment of this level. Of course, it is not without its drawbacks. Most of the negative reviews are related to inconveniences during cleaning of the oil cake compartment. As well as poor processing of soft fruits and vegetables.
A distinctive feature of the new model series is the rejection of plastic. All elements are made of aluminum and stainless steel, starting from the neck and ending with a spout for feeding juice. At the same time, the weight of the model is quite small for such sizes, only 5.35 kg.
As for work efficiency, this is another representative of centrifugal type juicers. It has a standard for a series of 700 watts. The juice yield of at least 50% by weight of the products and the cake is quite dry. As in the case of the previous model, a relatively low efficiency is observed in the case of soft vegetables and fruits, however, almost all centrifugal-type juicers suffer from this.
The technical part of the MES3500 is pretty reliable. The juicer has a built-in 1.25 liter juice tank, as well as a 2 liter pulp tank. The stainless steel mesh is easy to clean with the brush that comes with it. In general, the juicer can be easily disassembled for drying. A special scheme will not allow to turn on the equipment in the event that it was assembled incorrectly. There is also a "SafetyStop" mode, which automatically turns off the motor if you open the lid.
Keeping trends, the new model demonstrates ergonomics and convenience. The wide mouth relieves cutting of products. And if you are always annoyed by the increased noise from the working equipment, then you can take a break from it. By replacing rubber pads with suction pads, the MES3500 juicer is more stable and produces virtually no vibration.
Feedback on the model is usually positive. Its average price in stores is about 7,000 rubles. This may seem like a serious amount for a juicer, but this model assumes a sufficiently high quality and durability. One of the drawbacks is the inability to prepare the juice from citrus fruits.
Model Bosch MCP-3000
Another well-known series of the company Bosch, which is designed for lovers of citrus juices. Model MCP-3000 is characterized by limited functionality, affordable price and convenient dimensions.
It is made of high quality plastic, which is quite acceptable for this version of the juicer. The weight is only 830 grams, and the dimensions make it easy to place the equipment on any free area of the table, and with the same ease to store on the shelf of the cabinet. Model MCP-3000 is easy to use, and also demonstrates fast and effective results.
With its price of about 1000 rubles, such a juicer is available to everyone and can be a great gift for a lover of citrus juices. Quiet, compact, comfortable - this is how those who have already tried it out speak about the Bosch MCP-3000 juicer. It has almost no flaws and will last for a long time.
How to choose
There are many models, the quality of which is guaranteed by Bosch and its many years of experience. Of course, many juicers are very expensive. That is why, before acquiring such a technique, you should determine for yourself all the main selection criteria:
- Pay most attention to the power of technology. The high performance model is able to guarantee high performance. Juice juice will be much higher, so the waste of products will be reduced. On the other hand, such equipment will consume a lot of electricity with regular use, which can later seriously afford to hit;
- Do not forget to clarify what material is used in the manufacture of juicers. The presence of plastic may well alert. Earlier models, such as the MES20A0, received a lot of criticism due to the poor quality of the plastic elements, which lost color and gave the juice an unpleasant smell. A good option is, for example, the model MES3500, in which all elements are made of aluminum and stainless steel;
- Type of working mechanism. Centrifugal versions of juicers are very popular, but there are also presses, augers, and the most simple citrus juicers. It should be chosen on the basis of one’s wishes and taking into account the power and electricity consumed;
- Not the last role is played by functionality. In this case, much depends on your personal requirements. If the funds allow, then you can purchase universal appliances, such as a full-fledged food processor with all the functions of a juicer. And if you have enough citrus juice, then the best choice would be the model Bosch MCP-3000, the cost of which is only about 1000 rubles, and the quality and convenience will be pleasantly surprised.
Juice extractors from Bosch are fairly easy to use, since their structure practically does not differ from the standard for this type of equipment. In any case, to disassemble this, you need just a couple of minutes.
- First you need to disconnect the equipment.
- After that, remove the product pusher from the neck, if you used it, and then pull the compartment to receive the cake from under the lid. In most models, it can be attached to the main body with additional clips.
- Also, do not forget to empty the entire built-in fluid reservoir. To do this, just tilt the juicer a little so that the accumulated juice flows out.
- After that, you can remove the filter mesh and the capacity itself. Be especially careful with the filter, as its edges may be sharp.
- Wash and dry elements of the juicer can be manually.
Some models provide for the possibility of cleaning them in the dishwasher. For example, the Bosch MES3500 juicer, which is entirely made of aluminum and stainless steel.
If we talk about Bosch juicers as a whole, and not to take into account the individual models, you can note a number of advantages. The product series in this area is constantly evolving, therefore, at present it deserves its attention, even if only because of a sufficiently high quality and experienced approach to production technology.
Prices juicers directly depend on their technical characteristics and material of the body. In the article we examined in detail the most popular models at present, but you can always find in the store Bosch equipment that is right for you.
The appearance of most models is also quite pleasant. They have ergonomic forms, and the color variations are so diverse that your new juicer can become not only an ordinary technique, but also another design element in your kitchen. Making a choice in favor of Bosch juicers, you get the opportunity to enjoy your favorite fresh juice every morning without much effort and material costs.