Bork coffee machine
- Distinctive features
- What to look for when choosing?
- Review of popular models
- Aroma style
Since ancient times, there is a perception that it is impossible to make delicious coffee without a machine like a coffee machine. And it is quite difficult to challenge. Modern coffee machines operate automatically, thereby calculating the required amount or volume of the required ingredients to get the perfect drink. And in the implementation of this will help the company coffee machine Bork. It was she who quickly and efficiently brewed a strong, invigorating coffee drink.
Bork coffee machines are a work of art, but technological. By means of them the masterpiece in the form of fragrant coffee is created. The devices of this manufacturer have a large number of features and functionality.
It has a built-in coffee grinder, which qualitatively, and most importantly, quickly grinds the grain for the future drink. In some models there is a control of the fortress, which you can set yourself, it all depends on what level is acceptable for you. In addition, the teapot consists of a metal that retains heat.
Bork machines not prone to breakdowns, and repair is needed very rarely. The main thing is to remove scum accumulated in the tanks in time by special means, referred to as oil-purifying tablets.
Coffee machines have the function of pre-brewing, as well as creating foam in the milk, giving the drink an aesthetic appearance. No less important function is the button illumination, due to which you do not need to turn on the lighting in the kitchen.
The devices of this company are distinguished by reliability and modern design and will surely be a decoration for any kitchen. The advantage is that it is possible to choose a mode that will help to prepare coffee of a unique taste.
In some types of coffee machines there are mills that provide the grinding of grain, the degree of which can be changed. The integrated coffee grinder automatically controls the entire process from grinding to bottling, which is very convenient. It is also worth noting that there are manual assembled coffee grinders.
They help to preserve the true aroma of coffee. Such coffee grinders will serve as assistants in the absence of the built-in function of grinding of grains in the apparatus.
Coffee machines are usually purchased by those who love natural coffee., cooking which does not take a lot of time. To purchase such a device for the home you need to be approached with special care and accurate calculation, since you need to compare the size of the kitchen, the allocated budget with the desired option.
For example, capsule models will perfectly fit into the kitchen of any size and into the existing interior of the house. It produces high-quality drink, is very easy to use, because all processes are automated. Another inherent advantage is a reasonable price that will suit every customer.
It should be noted such type as rozhkovy coffee machine.
Coffee in such a device is poured into a container called horn. Its volume is usually enough for 2-3 cups. But its use requires certain skills from the owner, since the coffee must be properly tamped to obtain the desired result. Demand for such a device does not take away, because it has a low cost and excellent quality.
The ideal option for the house will be the automatic type. ABOUTHe will independently control and carry out the necessary processes without the intervention of the owner, except for setting up the strength and quantity. This unit is quite noisy, but despite this disadvantage produces a delicious, invigorating drink.
It should be noted coffee machine, endowed with cappuccinator. It has a separate tube through which milk is poured with air foam. This option is suitable for those who love coffee and dairy drinks.
Another type of such devices is grain. It has a coffee grinder, while maintaining the quality of real coffee. There is also a cappuccinator that allows you to enjoy delicious and airy foam.
But the speed of preparation of the drink in such a device is low, because you need to wait until the grains reach a state of full readiness.
What to look for when choosing?
The main criteria are, of course, functional features. It is through them that coffee is made delicious. In order to choose the right home appliance, you need to familiarize yourself with some criteria that will help the future owner of the coffee machine.
- First you need to study in detail the instructions attached to the device, regardless of the type and type of device purchased, in order to learn how to use it and avoid all kinds of damage. But all coffee machines there are common points that need to learn more.
- It is also necessary to take into account the dimensions of the kitchen and compare it with the size of the coffee machine. in order to avoid unpleasant situations with the lack of space for the already acquired apparatus. In addition, it does not hurt to understand in more detail the types of coffee that it produces.
- The price of a coffee machine usually depends on the endowed functional features. Therefore, if one cup at a time is enough, you can safely take a model that has a lower price. In order to avoid the bursting of the bowl, you need to buy it only from heat-resistant glass.
- When choosing, be sure to pay attention to the sealing ringabout, located next to the horn. It should not be cracked or torn. In this case, the device simply will not start. Also during operation of the apparatus, it is necessary to check this ring for the absence of salts or fats. To do this, you just need to clear existing accumulations of sediments.
Review of popular models
In the modern market there is a model range of coffee makers and coffee machines with their own distinctive features. In order to make the right choice, you need to consider several flagship samples.
These machines have many advantages.. Initially, they were made as capsule, so the manufacturer took care to produce capsules with different types of coffee. It is automated, the owner only needs to fill in water, pour in coffee and wash contaminated containers. It does not grind grain, so it has a low noise level.
In addition, the capsules contain the required level of coffee grinding, while maintaining its aroma. The owner can customize the fortress and choose the volume of the beverage to be made.
A huge advantage is the ability of this type of apparatus to brew coffee of various types and varieties.
- The most popular model is Nespresso C532. It is a cheap option, but in spite of its low price it has many advantages, among which are neat espresso pouring, automated work, programming portion sizes and uncomplicated care.
- The second most popular is "Nespresso Bork C533 Citiz Milk Chrome ". She can quickly make coffee from the capsules, and having an original design, will fit perfectly into the interior of any kitchen. Included is a milk blower, allowing you to enjoy a delicate skin. This machine is easy to use, the owner is required only to press a button and he will immediately begin work on preparing a tasty drink. Caring for such a coffee machine does not require much time - the container for capsules can be easily released, the waste is thrown away, and the tray is also removable, which makes cleaning much easier.
This series includes both automatic and semi-automatic machines for making espresso and cappuccino.. They have a function of electronic water filling, as they are designed for high performance. This coffee machine is easy to operate, easy to program and multi-functional.
In each such model there is a special faucet for water supply, steam and a cup heating panel.. This coffee machine is compact and suitable for both small-sized kitchens, and catering establishments with a small area.
The features include a sensor located on the panel and showing the pressure and the preparation of two cups of an aromatic beverage at once.
Among the owners is very popular model Bork C600. It has a LED screen with which you can control the whole process without difficulty. Also, it is not without such advantages as precise settings of taste, thermal jug, automatic brewing and built-in coffee grinder. Also in the presentation of the model S600 it is indicated that it has a unique design, thanks to which it is possible to brew coffee in any capacity of any volume.
Modern coffee machines are equipped with a warning system that reminds the owner that you need to perform cleaning from contamination. In most cases, these messages are ignored, therefore, a quick breakdown of the coffee machine occurs. To avoid this, you need to consider some items on the processing of equipment.
- Removal of accumulated oils. In the process of preparation, a large amount of oils accumulate on the central mechanism. This may further cause unpleasant bitter taste. That is why it is necessary to clean it several times a month using special soda-based tablets.
- Descaling (decalcification). On the walls of the boiler accumulates plaque, consisting of calcium. It forms blockages that can lead to improper functioning of the coffee machine. As a result, the drink will be either very hot or cold. In order to eliminate this problem, you need to use filtered purified water or carry out cleaning 2-3 times a month with a special powder. It is because of the late decalcification procedure that a breakdown of the apparatus is inevitable.
- Cleaning cappuccinator. Most coffee machines are endowed with cappuccino makers creating airy milky foam. It is necessary to remove the milk residues immediately after the preparation of the drink, since then it will be very difficult and difficult to do this. Regular care for this part ensures long years of use of such a device.
- "Clean Me". After the inscription appears on the display, the owner understands that it is necessary to clean the various particles that pollute the coffee machine.
- Separate parts should be washed with water or wiped with a cloth., but not in the dishwasher, because it can damage these items.
- To avoid damage, you need to pour water from the bottom tray. and clean it with a brush under the pressure of water.
- Single items, which can be placed in a dishwasher - is a holder for capsules.
- The coffee grounds accumulated in the apparatus must be removed to avoid clogging, leading to breakage.
- If the machine has a cappuccinator, It should be washed with a solution of water immediately after preparing the drink, wiping it with a cloth outside.
- After each brewing of the coffee, rinse the strainer and wipe dry. Failure to comply with this rule may result in a deterioration in the aroma of the coffee.
- Need to care not only for the details inside, but also behind the outer casing, which must be cleaned with a soft cloth.
- Also requires care water filter, to be washed before each preparation of coffee.
Breakdown usually occurs due to careless maintenance of equipment, illiterate handling or ignoring points in the instructions that are required to be executed. Following the above tips will help the acquired device to last for many years.
Only reviews of people who purchased the desired equipment are the most accurate and truthful. It is the opinion of an independent audience disinterested in the success of a campaign that must be taken into account.
- The flagship brand Bork among buyers is the model C802. It is not only the best budget option, but also the most practical. The coffee machine has a large water container that allows you to make coffee in semi-automatic and manual mode, a stopwatch, automatic water supply, a powerful cappuccinator that produces excellent foam.
In addition, it has a built-in coffee grinder with 18 degrees of grinding, precise temperature control, pre-brewing and automatic determination of the amount of coffee. There are practically no minuses in such a device, which proves its high quality.
- The second most popular model is the CM EEN 9730 SI. In addition to quality, the owners note such functional features as the simultaneous preparation of coffee and milk, thanks to which espresso and milk of the desired consistency are prepared at the same time. Also in the coffee machine there is a pressure indicator that shows what level of quality the brewed beverage has. An integral advantage, according to buyers, is the anti-scale filter that prevents it from appearing on the walls of the apparatus. In general, this coffee machine has only one advantage.
- An excellent option for a small-sized kitchen will be the model C805. It has such distinctive features as the possibility of programming, automatic tamping function, simultaneous brewing of coffee and steam and a panel for heating the cups. The advantage is a built-in coffee grinder, which has 45 degrees of grinding. It is noted that the use of a coffee machine with an empty water tank can not be, because it can lead to breakage, and you can pour water only in a cold form.
The design of this device consists of stainless steel, which guarantees a long service life of the device. Also, the unit has wheels, with which you can easily move it to different places. To prepare a drink in this model, you need to use finely ground coffee. The result is a unique taste, and the cappuccinator in addition will make an airy milk foam.
The following video features the complete cleaning of the Bork C600 coffee maker.