- Elegance and simplicity
- Right choice
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Main types of damage
Today, in order to prepare the perfect mashed potatoes or the most delicate mousse, it is not necessary to put a lot of effort. Using blenders to cope with such a task is very simple, especially if you take advantage of the proposals of the company Gorenje. This is a well-known firm for the production of household appliances. Gorenje blenders are light and easy to use, and their range is simply impressive. Therefore, it is better to get acquainted with the main characteristics of this type of technology.
Elegance and simplicity
Gorenje blenders are very functional. They quickly and efficiently can beat, mix or chop products. With the help of this device, each hostess can easily make a cocktail, smoothie, mashed potatoes and even mayonnaise in a matter of minutes, while spending a minimum of effort.
The main advantages of this brand of blenders are the function of the accelerated mode, smooth and soft adjustment of speeds, a rich variety of nozzles in one set, soft handle with non-slip effect. One of the main advantages of these devices is a virtually silent mode of operation.
The design of the blender can be chosen for almost any kitchen interior. The color scheme is quite diverse and interesting. The metal case is very durable, but at the same time elegant.
First of all, you need to decide which type of Gorenje blender you prefer: submersible or stationary, because the selection criteria for these two models are slightly different.
But, nevertheless, they also have general parameters of choice. Let's consider which ones.
- Instrument power. If you plan to process a large amount of products, then it is worth buying a blender with a minimum power of 500 watts.
- Material, from which it is made. Preference should be given to cases with a stronger basis, for example metal.
- Capacity. If you have a large family, then naturally you should take the device with a large bowl, at least 500 ml. If you buy it exclusively for your needs, you can choose a capacity of 250 ml.
- Bowl Material. Give your preference to glass containers, as they do not absorb various smells, which are much more hygienic and easy to wash, even in a dishwasher.
Of course, when buying, it is worth considering the type and shape of knives, the number of nozzles in the kit and the material from which they are made.
Before buying, be sure to analyze consumer feedback on this product, weigh all the pros and cons of your chosen model.
Advantages and disadvantages
Despite its popularity among customers, the strengths and weaknesses of Gorenje brand blenders can still be traced.
The advantages of devices:
- metal case;
- comfortable grip;
- the presence of stands for nozzles;
- optimal price-quality ratio;
- unit power;
- durable steel knives;
- modern equipment;
- stylish design;
Now let's talk about the shortcomings of Gorenje blenders:
- plastic "insides";
- frequent breakdowns of the immersion part of the unit;
- after frequent use knives are blunted;
- short wire for power.
Gorenje has always produced a very wide range of household appliances. Therefore, you should choose the device based on your desire and, of course, on the technological characteristics.
Main types of damage
It should be said that experts do not recommend repairing household appliances without special skills. It is better to contact the master. After all, you probably do not know what exactly happened to your device.
Experts identify such major breakdowns of blenders:
- Knives do not rotate. This means that the whole problem is in the gearshift button.
- Poor grinding products. The main problem here is in the power regulator, the smaller it is, the worse the result.
- The device does not turn on. There may be several reasons. First: a part of some previously processed product stuck inside the blender, which is extremely rare. The second: the engine or electrical circuit burned down, this happens with frequent, intensive work of the blender.
- Stop the blender during operation. First you need to check if there is a surge in the outlet, because it may not be the case at all in the unit. Another reason may be the disconnection of the contacts in the wire of the connection or the combustion of the fuse.
- The mode switching function does not work. Here the whole problem is in the drive or in the control system.
- One of the most common problem is breaking the knife. But it can easily be solved by yourself, simply by buying a new store in the company store, since such parts cannot be repaired. If the knife is connected to the bowl, in this case, both should be changed.
The company Gorenje pleases us with its new products for over 50 years. During this time, it has established itself as a company that cares about its users and carefully monitor the quality of its products.