Dimensions of two-chamber refrigerators
The refrigerator is definitely an important kitchen attribute.. Without it in our time is very difficult to do. It not only helps to preserve the freshness of products, but also prolongs the life of already prepared dishes.
Large two-compartment refrigerators are not suitable for all kitchens. If the kitchen is small, then the refrigerator should be chosen small.. Fortunately, in the market of kitchen appliances, you can find all sorts of models and solutions that are not only functional, but also aesthetic.
The most popular are two-chamber kitchen units. Their demand is explained not only by the functionality of the models, but also by the huge size range. Near the two-meter "handsome" you can easily find half as much. Wide or narrow, high or low - everything is provided for the convenience of your kitchen. It remains only to understand the differences.
Depending on the model and type of location of the freezer, such types of kitchen units are distinguished.
- "Side By Side".
These models are intended for family use. Depending on the size and volume of useful space, they can be compact and more spacious. This unit consists of a freezer and a roomy refrigeration department.
The freezer is either up or down. The lower location involves equipping the freezer with drawers, while the upper freezing section has only one or two shelves.
Mostly two-compartment refrigerators have separate doors for the refrigeration and freezing divisions. This allows you to set different temperature regimes in each of them, which is very convenient.
Two-chamber refrigerated cabinets are the most popular. Therefore, have a wide range in the market. You can choose models that are not only suitable for the functional part, but also for the design.
"Side By Side"
Equipment of this type is considered the most capacious. But the size of the models does not always allow them to be installed in the kitchen. "Side By Side" is not only a refrigerator, but also a multifunctional device that can easily prepare ice and report problems. The housing unit will appreciate the built-in TV. But the capacity of the chambers will appeal to any hostess, it ranges from 500 to 800 liters.
Two-compartment refrigerators of this type differ from other models in the arrangement of chambers. They are arranged side-by-side, like cabinet doors.
Such a unit takes up more space than models with vertical cameras. But if you buy a full freezer and refrigerator, the model "Side By Side" It takes much less space, and it will look very stylish in the kitchen.
Many of the functions provided allow you to easily freeze / defrost food with maximum care. In addition, such trifles as door restraints are provided so that the nearby furniture does not suffer from shocks.
Frequently found refrigerator sizes vary in the range:
- from 0.85 to 2.1 m in height. Low 0.5-1.35 m; average 1.4-1.85 m; high from 1.9-2.1 m;
- 0.5-0.65 m wide. Models less than half a meter are considered narrow;
- 0.5-0.7 m in depth. Standard - 0.6 m, not deep 0.42-0.5 m.
Height also varies. Thus, the average aggregates have 1.4-1.85 m; small 0.5-1.35 m; high 1.9-2.1 m.
Also share holidilniki by width by type:
- American. Such aggregates are wide and high. This type includes refrigerators. "Side By Side" 2 meters high and more. This technique is only suitable for spacious kitchens, as it takes a lot of space.
- European. Narrow and tall models are most popular in our country. As a rule, a refrigerator compartment is installed above the freezer.
- Asian. These are average models both in height and in width. The freezer compartment is located above the refrigerator.
By dimensions distinguish small-sized, roomy and medium models. Standard capacity of the kitchen unit is 250-350 l, smaller models place 120-220 l.
In this kitchen appliances can be one or two compressors. If there are two of them, then you will have the opportunity to separately regulate the temperature in each chamber.
The standard volume of the freezer compartment is 50-140 liters. With such parameters, the cooling compartment will have a volume of 150-210 liters.
Popular models of two-chamber refrigerators are of medium size. They easily fit into the interior of even the smallest kitchen area.
Embedded technology is interesting because it has all sorts of sizes. So, you can choose a refrigerator with a width of 40-45 cm and a height of 2 m. If the width of 70 cm suits you, then you can find such furniture sets with appliances.
Low fridges are perfectly embedded in the cabinets under the table top. The capacity of such a unit is 150-180 liters.
A special decor such devices do not differ. Their highlight is the decoration of the panels, which hide the technique from prying eyes. Such refrigerators are invisible at first glance, they merge with the overall design of the kitchen.
Secrets of proper exploitation
Choosing the best option for kitchen appliances, do not forget about the rules of its operation.
- Install the fridge so, so that it does not block the entrance to the kitchen area.
- The minimum distance between the refrigerator and thermal devices must be at least 0.5 m.
- Do not place the appliances tightly against the wall.. Always leave a distance between them.
- It is not recommended to install a refrigerator near the sink. Drops of water and greasy drips will not give it an aesthetic appearance.
- Do not choose the sunny side of the room, Install such equipment in the darkest area.