Today in the market of household appliances there is a wide range of products represented by various models, sizes and color solutions. Among the refrigerated cabinets, the classic versions are white and metallic, but lately, beige has been in increasing demand.
The increasing popularity of these shades in the kitchen interior due to various reasons. The first and, perhaps, its most important feature is that this color is neutral. It carries a calm and peaceful overtones.
Cream tones are of interest also because they are perfectly combined with all modifications of colors, forming non-trivial compositions and fitting into stylistic solutions, without exception, be it hi-tech, classicism or loft. Thanks to all this, beige and its derivatives are one of the most versatile options for decorating rooms, visually expanding the space.
The tint of ivory does not dominate in the decoration of the room, but only favorably shades the main color, and also places accents on individual kitchen appliances, creates an unobtrusive and cozy atmosphere. That is why many people often use these shades as a color solution.
However, such a multifunctional color has its drawbacks, consider the main ones. It is not very practical in the kitchen design because of its margins: it is easy enough to stain it, and various stains and other defects on it will be very noticeable. If kitchen owners are not ready for careful use of products and thorough everyday cleaning, then you should not choose similar colors for such an active zone as the kitchen.
Another weakness of this color is considered by some to be simplicity and vagueness, because the light color spectrum has been a faithful assistant in creating kitchen and dining rooms interiors for many years, for which such shades were called uninteresting and dull.
Beige is a universal color, but still it looks most harmonious with a palette that is close to it in terms of saturation and light characteristics.
If the working surfaces of the kitchen set are made in chocolate or brown tones, then an excellent option would be to make furniture fronts, a refrigerator and other devices in ivory tone. This shade will have a direct impact on the perception of space: either it will actively act in the interior, creating a contrast, or it will become a soft addition to the design of the kitchen.
The best ideas to create a bright interior
Not only the color scheme, but also the size of the appliance is an important criterion when choosing household appliances - especially such a necessary one as a refrigerator, which is selected depending on the area of the kitchen, the number of users and the capacity of the unit.
Not so long ago a model of a refrigerator appeared on the market. "Side by Side". It has already managed to gain great popularity not only for its functionality, but also for its outstanding design, which can be performed in beige colors.
The refrigerator contains a huge number of functions and storage modes. A so-called freshness zone is built into it, which is very convenient for storing many products. This, for example, vegetables, herbs, salad and fruit. Typically, this type of equipment is a fairly wide devices that can adversely affect the space of the kitchen. That is why light colors (for example, ivory) will look favorably on the refrigerator, not only as a design, but also in terms of visual expansion of the space.
This is especially interesting if the refrigerated cabinet creates a certain contrast with kitchen furniture. This is one of the increasingly popular design solutions that will most effectively look at a dark palette and cream refrigeration unit.
When choosing a freestanding refrigerator, customers should remember that it should “rhyme” with other appliances (for example, with a microwave or a hob), otherwise it will “fall out” of the overall stylistic picture. A delicate light appliance in a chocolate kitchen with light technique will play the role of an accent, which will be complemented by, say, beige stools or even such interior details as a vase or clock.
Often, light colors are used not only for individual parts of a room, be it a refrigerator, work surfaces, worktops, or even a clock. This shade is used to create a monochrome interior, because the color gamut is very extensive. It includes, for example, ivory, creme brulee, and dusty rose.
That is why any object made in a cream subtone can fit into the interior of a white kitchen.
In today's market, you can find a lot of home appliances, executed in a bright range, including refrigerators. The best option is a light unit of the European type with two cameras for storing products, which is quite capacious, but it does not take up much space. This will be the actual solution for small-sized kitchens, which due to shade tend to expand the space.
However, an even better solution would be to install a built-in fridge, which is usually offered by the manufacturing company from which the kitchen unit is ordered. This is convenient because customers do not have to calculate the proportions and sizes, and also will not have to puzzle over the gamut of the refrigerator. The company will offer standard options in advance. Thanks to this, the unit will unconditionally fit into the interior of the dining area. If you hide it behind the facade, it will not stand out against the background of the overall design of the room.
A white refrigerator is interesting to the dining room with light (almost white) facades. To avoid the effect that will cause the loss of color, it is necessary to dilute the design with any details, doing them in a different color - for example, in universal metallic.
Since today all the equipment is being improved and developed, refrigerated wood cabinets have appeared on sale, which will be ideally suited to the dining room, designed in the style of classicism. However, with such devices you need to be careful, because they must be combined with other products in the kitchen. This will create a harmonious atmosphere and style integrity.
The room will be presented in soothing colors, creating a mood of peace, relaxation and comfort around.
The classic design option attracts with its rigor, simplicity - and at the same time it gives space for the implementation of new ideas. There is no intensive message, so it is a universal solution for the dining area.
- When choosing kitchen appliances, pay attention to the light in the room. In the event that the windows overlook the southern (sunny) side, choose a beige cold range. To "warm" poorly lit room, you need to dilute it with warm shades (creme brulee or straw).
- In the context of color temperatures, a large role is played by the textures that are used in the interior. Wood can add comfort and tenderness, and glass and chrome parts will create a glossy effect and make the kitchen more stringent.
- The combination of beige and brown is typical for such types of premises where wood is used extensively (for example, Provence or Country). In them, the tree occupies a dominant position, so it is better to dilute it with warm bright colors.
- Red, complemented by cream details - the most winning solution for apartments made in the style of a loft. The walls there are often lined with brick, which creates a somewhat brutal and aggressive atmosphere, in which you need to add soft and "soft" colors.
- Unusual will be the creation of a dining room in a blue and beige design, because it is one of the most unbanal combinations, which is predetermined by nature itself. It is enough to remember the beauty of the seashore. Both shades (blue and cream) are soothing, thanks to which the kitchen will always have a calm and serene atmosphere.
- If the dining area is made entirely in white or some similar color, you can create accents, "playing" with textures, as mentioned above, or with decor and patterns. An interesting option would be the use of white wallpaper with a complex ornate ornament, you can still advise to hang the curtains with a fancy canopy. The flooring may be the next variation. In this case it will be especially interesting to experiment with tile, which is represented in the widest range. Among it you can find intricate patterns that can give the kitchen dynamics.
In general, owners of light household appliances note its beauty, good design and versatility, however, they believe that this color is not the most acceptable for work surfaces (due to its marcos and increased cleaning requirements).
Beige is one of the basic colors in the interior, which provides it with excellent compatibility with other shades, its ability to balance various interiors in its contrast, saturation and color solutions. Making a bet on a bright palette in the design of the dining area, it is necessary to determine the parameters of the room, its illumination, because it directly affects which household appliances it is advisable to choose. You should approach this issue as seriously as possible.