Features of the Atlant refrigerator
Atlant refrigerators are very popular among many users of this technology. There are several modifications of these devices on the market that have different technical parameters. When buying such systems, first of all you need to pay attention to the size and weight of the Atlant refrigerator. This will optimize its location in the interior of the room, tailored to its size.
Variety of models
The Atlant company launches on the market a lot of models of refrigerators, which are characterized by individual technical and external characteristics. It should be noted that the products are focused on various human needs and vary in a wide price range.
There is no universal classification of such devices, so they are distinguished by several parameters:
- Volume and number of cameras (one, two, etc.).
- Type of location of the freezer (top or bottom).
- Number of compressors (one or two working mechanisms).
- External dimensions of the system.
- Purpose (domestic or industrial refrigerators).
Modern Atlant refrigerators allow us to solve many problems, differing in practicality and high performance. All these devices can be divided into several groups with some common characteristics:
- Systems with two operating chambers, a lower location of the freezer, operating under the control of a single compressor. The volume of internal cavities varies from 250 to 340 liters (freezer up to 96 liters). Dimensions are: width - 60 cm; height is 142-176 cm; length - 60 cm.
- The two-chamber models equipped with 2 compressors (a freezer from below). Differ in the increased total volume (340-400 l). The freezer at the same time takes half (201-272 liters). Height varies from 176 to 250 cm, with widths and lengths of 60 cm. Such systems are the largest among the considered classes of structures.
- Atlant two-chamber, equipped with an upper chamber for freezing products. The total volume of the chambers does not exceed 320 liters, while the freezer takes about 50-79 liters. The height of the product varies in the range from 1475 mm to 1760 mm, whereas the width is 50-55 cm, and the length is 60 cm.
Please note that many models are characterized by standard dimensions of dimensions, which can vary only a very small range.
What does weight depend on?
The mass of the refrigerator does not represent the value to which the buyer pays attention. This indicator is in most cases secondary and therefore many manufacturers indicate it only in the documentation, and in the store it simply goes down.
Today on the market you can find designs that have weight and dimensions that differ several times. The mass of such systems depends on several indicators:
- Materials Atlant's products are improving every year and this leads to the use of lighter compounds, which reduce the overall weight of the structure. Already many metal elements are replaced by their plastic counterparts, which allows to simplify operation and minimize the load on the base.
- Filling. Some modern models use complex functionality, which leads to the additional installation of some mechanisms. They, in turn, also add a small weight to the total value. Particular attention should be paid to the compressors, which constitute a large part of the total mass. Some modifications of refrigerators are complemented by two such structures.
- Dimensions. This indicator is indirect, since the amount of materials used to manufacture depends on it. So, a mini freezer will not weigh as much as a full-fledged 70 cm wide refrigerator.
Positive and negative sides
Refrigerators of this company are popular because they have many advantages over their counterparts from other manufacturers:
- Ability to select devices with a large volume of freezer.
- Modern functionality (quick defrost, etc.).
- The relatively simple structure of the mechanism allows you to perform repairs yourself if you have certain skills.
- Low cost.
- Availability of spare parts.
- Long period of operation.
- The minimum amount of electricity consumption.
- Noiselessness (only some modifications of the HM-6019-000).
But these designs are not universal and differ in several negative indicators:
- High probability of cracking freezer doors.
- Noisy operation of the compressor. In some versions, when starting or stopping the motor, there is an increased vibration, which is transmitted to the entire body.
- The location of the shelves is not convenient, which does not allow to optimize the location of the products inside.
- High risk of compressor breakdown. According to many owners, they changed this mechanism several times in a relatively short period of operation.
These indicators should be considered when buying a device of this manufacturer.
Some popular models
The modern market is saturated with many modifications of Atlant refrigerators, among which there are several popular designs:
- XM 4009-022. This compact mechanism is lightweight, the value of which is only 57 kg. The height of the structure reaches 157 cm, and the length and width are 63 and 60 cm, respectively. A large chamber (205 l) allows you to accommodate a lot of products. The refrigerator is ergonomic and practical, as indicated by a significant number of shelves and additional accessories. This small unit will perfectly fit into any interior.
- XM 4012-100. The device is a complete two-chamber system. The total volume reaches 320 liters, and the freezer takes about 115 liters. Wide walls allow you to conveniently place products on glass shelves. The weight of the structure is 70 kg.
- XM-6025 080. Product weight reaches 87 kg with dimensions of 2050 * 600 * 630 (w * w * g). The refrigerator has a significant volume of chambers, which reaches 384 liters. From them 154 l occupies the freezer. The design is made according to the A class of energy consumption, which leads to the use of 380 kWh per year.
Atlant refrigerators are practical and modern devices that allow you to solve many problems. Before you buy them, you should evaluate the functionality in order to find the optimal ratio of price and quality.