Atlant Fridge Power
One of the important factors to pay attention to when choosing an Atlant refrigerator is its capacity. This indicator affects the amount of electrical energy required for the operation of such structures.
The refrigerator consists of many electrical systems that are responsible for the specific characteristics and functionality of the device.
All of them are connected to the power supply using special mechanisms. Their power consumption is measured in watts and depends on several key parameters:
- Type of compressor. Modern refrigeration units are equipped with one or two similar mechanisms. The more compressors, the similarly and higher power consumption. This characteristic depends directly on the power of the system itself, which chases the refrigerant inside the tubes.
- No Frost Technology or other modern construction management systems.
- Volume of cameras. The higher this value, the more time it takes to cool them, and this leads to a significant consumption of electricity.
- The temperature inside the room where the refrigerator is installed. Although these products have a special insulating layer, but with constant exposure to hot streams from the room, this leads to frequent start-up of the compressor and cooling of the chambers.
- The quality of sealing joints.
- Volume of freezing products.
Energy class - a pledge of savings
Modern manufacturers of refrigeration units are trying to minimize the consumption of electricians.
This led to the separation of such systems into several main classes, which are denoted by Latin letters in the range from A to G. For the standard value take the amount that uses the refrigerator class D. This means that products marked A will "eat" about 55% less than the standard value.
There are classes A +, A ++, etc., in which this value is even lower. It should be understood that the household appliance A will be much more economical than the industrial refrigerator of the No Frost A +++ modification.
Today, most refrigeration units consume an average of about 100 watts per hour, and per day this figure ranges from 1.4-1.6 kW. It should be noted that the annual rated power varies widely enough and can reach a value of 360-560 kW. This figure depends indirectly on external factors such as the number of frozen products, the frequency and duration of opening doors.
All Atlant refrigerators are designed to solve various problems. One of the main parameters that need attention, is the power of freezing. This figure is directly dependent on the volume of the freezer and the productivity of the compressor. Thus, various modifications of Atlant refrigerators can freeze from 6-10 kg (No Frost system and household models) to more than 20 kg of products.
It should be noted that for a small family this value should not exceed more than 8-9 kg, since the use of more powerful characteristics will lead to an increase in power and consumption of large amounts of energy.
The variety of products of this company is very diverse, which allows you to pick them up for solving many problems. It is necessary to distinguish several types of refrigerators Atlant, differing in specific characteristics:
- XM 4425-009 ND. This model of a refrigerating design is one of the most powerful. The product consumes about 415 kW / year. This is due to the fact that it is equipped with a special system No Frost, which needs a significant amount of electricity.
- XM 4426-009 ND. This system is also equipped with a special No Frost functionality, which results in a consumption of about 408 kW / year. Differs product large refrigeration chamber of 247 liters.
- HM4024-000. Refrigerator drip type. The rated annual capacity of the device reaches 364 kW / year. A distinctive feature is a small noise level, not exceeding the value of 39 dB.
- XM 6221-000. This modification belongs to the energy class A +, while all the previously considered systems belong to the A-class segment. This refrigerator is relatively economical and consumes about 308 kW / year with a total volume of two chambers of 348 liters and a freezing capacity of up to 15 kg / day.
Atlant refrigerators are distinguished by practicality and high-quality technical indicators that meet modern standards. A variety of models allows you to choose them not only with optimal power values, but also with powerful and reliable functionality.