Rating of embedded refrigerators
Being an indispensable piece of kitchen interior, a refrigerator can take up quite a lot of space. This is especially problematic if it is necessary to provide storage of a large amount of food and dishes, and an apartment or kitchen is not distinguished by large dimensions. In such situations, the embedded model becomes the best choice.
Advantages and disadvantages
Compared to standard cold rooms, such models have a number of advantages. First of all, they pay attention to them:
- The possibility of achieving a much larger volume due to the peculiar design;
- Large selection of dimensions and ratios of camera sizes;
- Due to the fact that the side and rear walls of such models deepen, much attention is paid to the door. Therefore, the design of such refrigerators is sometimes impressive. It will not be difficult to choose the option that fits perfectly into your interior;
- This technique makes almost no noise, unlike standard refrigerators;
- Compactness - This is the main feature of embedded technology. The freezer and the general chamber can be quite voluminous, but at the same time the refrigerator itself takes up almost no space in the kitchen. The only part with which you will have to interact is the door "sewn" into the wall. This solution is best suited for owners of studio apartments or other small housing.
Of course, it is also worth highlighting some of the drawbacks. They are a consequence of such compactness, do not cause great inconvenience, but they should be taken into account when choosing such models of equipment:
- Difficulties in installation and installation. Any embedded technology requires a special approach to installation. Without experience it is almost impossible to handle this on your own. It is best to pay additionally the work of special masters;
- The refrigerator may not be installed in any apartment. Many factors play a role, for example, the kitchen layout, the presence of a niche in the wall, or at least the possibility of its formation. More simple in this regard, horizontal models that can be built into the tabletop;
- There may be some inconvenience when repairing or changing the layout. The built-in refrigerator cannot be moved simply, since it will be necessary to carry out additional dismantling. Therefore, you should choose a model for quality and reliability;
How to choose
It is easy to understand that repairing or replacing embedded equipment is much more difficult. Therefore, choosing a similar model of the refrigerator should be as careful as possible, since in this case, savings due to quality are simply unacceptable. When choosing, you need to pay attention to the following parameters:
- Case material and doors;
- The quality of the electronics inside the refrigerator;
- Overall volume;
- Dimensions and aspect ratios. It is especially important to consider if the refrigerator will be mounted inside the tabletop;
- The possibility of full automatic defrosting;
- Also pay attention to the fixing of the doors, since this part of the refrigerator will play the most important role in the convenience of its operation;
A selection of popular models
To date, the range of home appliances is amazing. There are quite a few different models of refrigerators, which differ from each other by the manufacturer, value for money, functionality, general appearance and design. It is quite difficult to choose something universal, so we have prepared for you a rating of embedded refrigerators, for which only modern and actual models were selected.
Electrolux ENN93153AW - a convenient combined model of a vertical refrigerator, which has standard compartments, as well as a freezer located below. The total volume is 292 liters, of which 64 is a freezer, which is quite a lot for such a compact refrigerator.
It is worth noting purely technical advantages. Cooling power is high under conditions of absolute absence of noise. A system of "No-frost", which prevents the formation of ice, and also provides a full automatic drip defrost all compartments, which is very important for the built-in refrigerator.
Temperature adjustment is adjusted by electronic type. On the top of the door there is an ergonomic digital display. It can be said that this technique is a model of classic reliable Italian technology, and it can be easily regarded as the most optimal choice. Among the shortcomings can be noted only a relatively high price.
Liebherr UIK 1424-23 - small-sized "horizontal" version of the refrigerator, which looks somewhat deceptive, since its volume is rather large and amounts to 115 liters. At the same time, the parameters of the refrigerator allow it to be built into the tabletop.
Such a refrigerator is relatively cheap, and its capacity is enough even for a large number of products. The main chamber is equipped with an automatic defrosting system, but the freezer compartment will have to be put in order manually, which is a slight drawback of this model.
Also has a convenient ergonomic electronic control. The door closes softly and tightly, which, together with high-quality case material, ensures the safety of products for 23 hours after a power outage. An excellent choice for small apartments.
Hansa BK3167.3 - Another vertical model in the middle price category, which can be considered as the best budget choice for a studio apartment. It has quite impressive volumes: 170 liters is a common chamber, and 90 liters is a freezer compartment. In the reviews, the power of the freezer is especially positive.
Thanks to the inverter compressor, which has a good capacity, the noise from the operation of the technology is almost absent. When the power is turned off, the temperature will be held for 11-12 hours. The defrost is automatic for the main compartment, and manual for the freezer.
Mechanical temperature control, which is quite simple and reliable in the case of embedded refrigerators. Internal shelves are made of frosted glass, and lighting is provided with standard LED lamps.
When choosing a refrigerator for a house with a small kitchen space, the built-in models are considered first. Feedback on the above models is usually positive.
First of all, there is almost complete noiseless operation of the compressor, as well as effective cooling of the products. Any company that produces embedded refrigerators focuses on electronic "stuffing" in order for it not to require frequent replacement, therefore, interruptions in operation and breakdowns are extremely rare.
Of course, the most important advantage of such refrigerators is practicality. A large choice of style and design allows you to easily enter the technique into the surrounding interior, and compactness frees up additional space.
When choosing such a refrigerator, special attention should be paid to assessing its volume, since it can be somewhat limited compared to standard models. However, most modern options are easily suitable even for a large family.