Today Provence style is in great demand. This design direction is able to create a cozy zone in any living space.
The main features are light shapes and pastel shades of decorative objects.
The house in Provence style has a special, light atmosphere. At first glance it may seem that not everyone is able to execute the design. In fact, it is not.
Provence style originates in France. The whole atmosphere of this direction is saturated with solar heat and many different spices.
The main feature of the style is the transfer of French flavor to any space. In the photo of the house in the style of Provence, you can mark all the beauty and sophistication of this direction.
The interior of the house in the style of Provence is made in the form of simple details. Its walls have an artificially aged surface that has burnt out under the sunlight. The most suitable option is considered a wooden house. It is perfectly amenable to decoration and decoration.
The clearance process
This style is often combined with the direction of the country, which means "provincial".
The process of finishing the facade of the building will not be difficult. Everybody can cope here. There is a special technique that can further help in correcting errors in the process of work.
When making the appearance of a country house in the style of Provence mainly adhere to the following requirements:
- it is recommended to apply warm or pastel shades;
- exterior decoration requires the presence of a large number of natural materials that are able to highlight the beauty of the chosen direction;
- in the exterior, it is desirable to use a large number of forged products. They are great for decorating the attic or stairs.
The main advantage of Provence style in a country house is its lightness and the absence of pompous excesses. The design may include wooden pieces of furniture and decor. The main thing in this case is to emphasize the subtlety of the lines.
We know a sufficient number of techniques that help make the Provence style a little brighter. In this case, dark colors are used to paint the railings and gratings, thus it is possible to emphasize the lightness of the elements against the pastel color background.
For lovers of natural wood, a wide range of impregnations and paints.
They are able to emphasize the natural structure of the tree. It should be noted that painting wood does not require much effort, so you can do the work yourself without the help of professionals.
For finishing the facade of the building there are three types of work:
- plaster. It is made with the help of ready-made building mixtures. To impart color developed color formulations that immediately give the desired result;
- wooden items. This method has a fairly easy installation work. Wooden parts are attached to the surface of the building. Insulation is laid between the wall;
- a rock. For this, any kind of stone is suitable. This may be sandstone or granite. Details can be present both on the whole area, and as separate elements. Facade cladding requires experience, so there is no need to do without the help of a professional.
Provence style interior
The interior of the room can also be decorated in this style. It should be noted that the room, as well as the facade of the building, should not have bright colors and accents. Furniture and textile decoration should be made in warm colors.
The main task of the designer is to create a relax zone. It should not be excessive pomp.
Beautiful houses in Provence style need beautiful home decoration. To create a single picture, landscape design can be made in the same direction.