Making the right lighting in a country house is not an easy task. With the help of light you can zoning any room.
Modern lighting inside the house
How to organize the lighting in the house? Every 2 homeowner is thinking. The lighting system should be comfortable and convenient for all family members.
Electrical work on the fact of being performed prior to the finishing of the room.
- Prepare a lighting project or wiring diagram;
- Follow the rules of ESKD;
- To create a lighting project, it is better to contact a specialized organization;
What should be indicated in the scheme or project:
- Placement and all branching cabling;
- The number, type and exact location of lighting devices;
- Installation locations of switches;
Often, experts use template projects, if you want an author's solution, you should include your wishes in the lighting project in advance.
For each room lighting devices must be located in accordance with the zonal principles.
The main source of light is a chandelier, and then a spotlight: sconce floor lamps.
Currently Led - lamps are very popular, because with them you can perfectly divide the room into zones. You can highlight almost any part of the interior - a huge advantage in the design of the house.
Lighting area cottage
The beauty of a plot of a country house at nightfall becomes inaccessible to the eye. Every homeowner wants his favorite fountain, walkways or a broken front garden to be seen at any time of the day.
Street lighting of the territory is an excellent way out of this situation, while it also becomes a kind of security for the residents of a country house.
Types of street lighting:
- Technical - illumination of tracks and decorative elements;
- Installation of lamps, responsive to movement;
- Installation of solar lamps.
The last option is the most popular. Lamps that are powered by solar energy during the day and burn in the evening.
Why lamps with a solar battery are so relevant:
- Do not require cable wiring;
- Easy installation;
- Electricity savings;
- Variety of design;
- In winter, recharging the battery is a maximum of a third of the day, which is not enough for full lighting;
- Do not tolerate low temperatures.
Illumination of the facade can play a decorative role, and serve as protection against intentional entry into the home of intruders.
With decorative lighting, you can direct the light to several walls and highlight the accent area.
When using LED lamps, if the client wishes, it is possible to make any image on the front part of a country house. What will undoubtedly become an exclusive detail of the design of the house.
The contour type of illumination assumes that the building is depicted with a LED tape or a tube around the perimeter of a country house. With the help of contour light, you can highlight protruding parts on the facade of the cottage.
By using a hidden type of lighting, you can highlight the necessary elements, for example, a balcony. Below are selected examples of the lighting of a private house, where you can choose your option.
Local Area Lighting
Not an easy task, because you should choose which parts of the site are especially important and need good lighting.
- Divide the lighting into small autonomous systems.
- The backlight of the entrance and garage doors is a mandatory component of the project.
- Make the light around the house;
- Divide the plot into comfort zones where you spend the most time: a gazebo, barbecue area;
- Get down to decorative lighting.
Below are photos of lighting in a private house, where you can see already embodied ideas into reality.
Photo lighting private house