With the right choice of porch for a country house you need to take into account the budget and desires and consider ready photos. Our article will provide you with information about the types of porch, with all possible forms, a variety of materials and examples of finishes.
To decide on the project of the porch it is necessary to take into account not only the preferences of the owners of the house, but also its features. According to the designers, the style of the shed and railings should match the style of the roof and balcony of the building. For example, for a building with a gable roof will fit the same visor over the porch.
For forged balconies and window grilles, it is advisable to choose a handrail with the same forging patterns. At the same time, you should be worried about a similar design of arches, columns and other elements of decor.
Types of porch design houses
- Open - the most common version of the passage in the house. The open porch is mounted with a railing, a visor, decorated with a decor that can be transferred to a house in winter.
- Closed - for the design of walls use glass (transparent or translucent), polycarbonate, and you can use a simple mosquito net. It is comfortable to use the closed porch as an additional hallway, in such a room it is cozy and convenient to spend your holidays at any time of the year.
- Suspended - the need for such a porch comes from the design of the landscape next to the building or the presence of the basement. Hinged design like a balcony.
- Porch-terrace is made with an open area to relax in the fresh air.
The shape of the ledge porch is rectangular and round.
An important place in the design of the porch is the choice of materials. To date, concrete structures have become very popular. Their convenience lies in the fact that the concrete is easy to paint, decorate tiles, stone. Another design of the porch is possible with the use of wood, metal, stone and brick. Note! Lighting a private home - how to organize? Photo review of the best ideas!
The wooden house is best suited to the wooden house. Moreover, wood is an environmentally friendly material and creates an extraordinary feeling of comfort and convenience. Such solutions have become popular not only among wooden houses, but also brick. They are installed on a base of metal, concrete or wood.
What is the most suitable tree? Of course, pine - it is used in 80% of cases. This is a relatively cheap material that will last you for many years. The main thing - reliable sealing, varnishing and painting. Although, as practice shows, using several materials at once, it turns out, as a result, an amazing architectural composition.
Porch to the house with his own hands
Let's start with an example of mounting a wooden porch. For its manufacture, first of all, you must have a design drawing. Using boards and other materials, make all the details. Electric jigsaw will need to create a leading support elements, kosur. But for the manufacture of complex design details, such as railings, it is better to ask for help in the specialized workshop. You can also ask for help from the development of a professional set of drawings to take into account the dimensions of the house and additional requirements.
It is necessary to begin assembly from basic details. We should not forget about the use of the construction level to check the horizontal position at each construction step. Remember! To the porch served you for a long time and reliably, it is better to mount it along with the construction of the house.
Porch with a visor
Approaching any home, the first thing we notice is just a visor. And depending on the appearance, an impression is formed on the dwelling itself. Therefore, it is important to pay attention to the design of this part of the house. What will it be? It all depends on your financial capabilities and imagination.
The main function of the visor is the presentable appearance and protection of the entrance to the house from weather gifts. Therefore, the first is the definition with materials of manufacture. Then - the definition of the shape and design of the canopy. And the last - the implementation of the installation design.
Choosing roofing material, you should study the technical characteristics of all the proposals and focus on the most appropriate option. Consider some of them:
- Polycarbonate is the most popular material. The visor has a beautiful translucent appearance, resistant to temperature, flexible, impact-resistant, fire-resistant. The disadvantage is the poor transfer of UV radiation, so you should immediately treat it with a protective layer so that the canopy does not dim and lose its appearance after a couple of years.
- Metal is an inexpensive option, but working with it is much more difficult, as you need to use welding or fastening bolts. Such a visor will last for a long time and reliably if protected from corrosion and periodically take care of the surface.
- The metal tile - has an excellent form and will serve unlimited amount of time. It is rather easy, strong, does not demand excess leaving and it is simple to mount it. The metal tile will have an attractive appearance and look wonderful with any kind of frame. Among the shortcomings - the lack of sound insulation and strong heating in the summer.
- The professional flooring - has the same advantages, as well as a metal tile. The advantages include ease of operation due to the large area of the sheets, affordability and ease of installation, as well as the absence of the need for additional coloring, practicality and durability.
When choosing a design, it is important to consider the roofing material, shed parameters and the side of the drain.
According to the method of installation, it can be a support (heavy construction, reinforced with wood beams or pipes made of metal), suspended (it has a small size and mount to the outer wall).
According to the form:
- flat - this visor is mounted open and made of any material;
- gable - will save from rain, wind and snowstorm, you can use different materials for the construction;
- tricycle - made on a metal frame of metal or corrugated, reliable and easy to cover from the blizzard and rain;
- metal - made by forging. This version of the visor will be large, have a representative appearance, for the design we need very strong walls;
- polycarbonate - protects from wind and dust, because of its flexibility, the visor can easily be shaped as an arch, tent or umbrella, which is why designers love it so much.
Whatever your decision to choose a porch - always sensibly assess your capabilities. Remember that it is better to order complex elements in a core business, and in order to perform individual works flawlessly, additional training from professionals is necessary.
And do not forget about the working drawings, materials, tools, photos of the porch for a private house and accessories that will be necessary for planning future actions.