The bedroom is a kind of refuge, a quiet place for rest and reflection. Design for the bedroom size of 15 square meters. M, made in a modern style, can be comfortable and functional, as shown in the photo. To create an original and eye-catching interior, you need to be able to combine incompatible at first glance things and furniture. Literate design allows you to equip a small corner like a living room with a desk or sofa.
The choice of lighting
Restrained modern design in the bedroom-living room size of 15 square meters. m implies the presence of central lighting. A bright and original chandelier is usually placed in the center of the room and is often the only source of light. A more practical and economical approach is provided by installing several sconces, a floor lamp or table lamps in the right parts of the room. Bedroom design 15 square meters. m in modern style with the use of economical lighting is displayed on the photo.
Whatever type of lighting is chosen, it is better to give preference to dim and soft light sources. A powerful light bulb that hits the eyes, looks good in the living room, but not in the relaxed atmosphere of the bed. For lamps you can be matt lampshades and lamps that scatter light. Another interesting option is stained glass on the ceiling, behind which are installed halogen or fluorescent lamps. As seen in the photo, they provide soft lighting and create a romantic mood.
Bedroom size of 15 square meters. meters already rather big room and there is a wide choice among a variety of color shades. But it is better to refuse caustic and acid bright colors. The main parameter of choice should be comfort for the eyes. For a cozy and bright bedroom, the design in pastel colors will be especially successful.
The most popular combinations for the interior of the bedroom 15 square meters. m, that confirm the photo are:
- peach, lemon and milk
- coffee, cream and caramel
- privylenny lavender, lilac and light wood
- turquoise, beige and milk
- pistachio, white and caramel
The bedroom interior in bright colors (mint, bright lavender, coral, sea wave, etc.) looks very bold, but over time can cause irritation. The ideal solution is to finish one of the walls or a part of the wall in a room in rich colors. Photos of real bedroom design with a size of 15 square meters. m confirm the correctness of the decision.
Proper use of space
A small cozy soft chair and a round table made of transparent glass look great at the bedroom window. The bedroom, furnished in white, looks very elegant. The interior should not be saturated with heavy fabrics and bulky things. Improper use of space will create a cluttered impression; the original design will simply not be noticeable. The best solutions in modern style for the bedroom and living room bedroom are presented in the photo.
If the room has not only the size of 15 square meters. meters, but at least a small balcony, there is reason to show imagination. Balcony can add romance to the overall interior, become a place for reading books or working at home. Due to a well-insulated balcony or loggia, you can expand the bedroom, make a niche with a small sofa or couch, flooded with sunlight.
With a reasonable planning space, the bedroom can easily expand to the size of the living room. Separate sleeping space, as seen in the photo, can be a screen of thick heavy fabric or openwork partition. A coffee table and a couple of soft armchairs or poufs on castors are suitable for creating a small living room.
Choice of furniture
The design and decoration of the premises remain incomplete without the arrangement of the main forces - furniture and decorative objects. Original ideas for the bedroom size of 15 square meters. meters are shown in the photo:
- Bed. Properly chosen bed not only provides a comfortable rest and a sweet sleep, but also sets the overall tone for the atmosphere of the whole room. In a contemporary style setting, the bed is placed in the center of a square room. A rectangular bedroom is usually divided by a bed in half.
- Dressing table. Fits perfectly into the interior and combines practicality and beauty. It can be used for cosmetics, books, desktop figures and accessories, or as a place to store a laptop and other gadgets.
- Curtains. In modern style, often curtains for windows are made in the same color scheme as the bedspread on the bed or repeats the original print on the walls. Design bedroom living room 15 square meters. m in a modern style presented on the photo.
- Wardrobe. In a large enough room, 15 square meters. meters, you can place a wardrobe or compartment wardrobe. One of the doors of the closet can be a mirror and facilitate the selection of clothes.
- Bedside tables in a rectangular bedroom of 15 square meters. Bedside tables have long ceased to be an empty decoration and are an important functional unit. It has lamps, books, photos and other useful stuff.
Modern styles for the bedroom
In the fusion style, not only cook delicious dishes, yet this modern trend is widely used in the design of the bedrooms of 15 square meters. m. A bold combination of several different trends, most often combining mysterious Asia with the usual European design. For harmony, all the elements used in the bedroom-living room 15 square meters. m should have something in common. For example, the same print or color, texture.
Elegantly shabby interior can contain a truly unique atmosphere in a modern style. Old but durable wrought-iron or wooden furniture with chipped and scuffed is best suited for a bedroom or living room. Accessories need to select the appropriate era, in calm natural colors, with a hint of antiquity. Pistachio pillows with embroidery, hand-knitted blanket, perfume bottles or powder box of the beginning of the 20th century. A part of the furniture can be bought, and a part can be created by hand by “aging” the wooden furniture with emery paper. Photo of the room, which combines the rest with a living room of 15 square meters. m, confirm the success of such projects.
The style was created specifically for those who are young at heart. White or another very light color (peach, lemon, apricot, powdered lavender, etc.) is chosen as the basis for the walls. Bright colors, posters and a wide variety of objects are applied on neutral walls. A great option for a bedroom-living room of 15 square meters. m, design and photo of successful projects are presented in the network. Vinyl records, portraits of celebrities or apartment owner in the style of Andy Warhol, graffiti, unusual lamps and even decorations from films and TV shows adorn the walls in Pop Art style.
Stylish and fashionable, and most importantly, the functional direction. For the high-tech design, as in the photo, high-quality materials, products of original appearance, soothing colors and shades are used. The design of the bedroom is 15 square meters. m in the photo look interesting dark opaque curtains or horizontal blinds. Multi-level lighting allows you to adjust the illumination of the room.
The most common and relevant direction in the setting of the premises. The color scheme consists of two combined colors: one bright and catchy, the second neutral, which serves as the background. Various modern materials and furniture are widely used. The main purpose of any piece of furniture is functionality. The bias is done on the location of one or two universal items. For example, a bedside table can be foldable and also serves as a table for a laptop and a breakfast tray in bed.
Before the start of a full-scale repair should carefully consider not only the design of the bedroom. A lot of little things can interfere with the creation of a unique image of the room. Repair begins with the idea, then choose the general theme of design. The layout of the bedroom size of 15 square meters. meters in modern style involves a project.
The interior of the future living space can be developed by a professional designer. To create your own design project, you need to draw a diagram or floor plan. In extreme cases, you can take a large photo of the room without furniture and mentally or with a marker to map the placement of objects. It is necessary to calculate and take into account the following construction points:
- Type of lighting and wiring. For the stable operation of all electrical appliances and charging your phone, laptop and other gadgets you need the location of a sufficient number of outlets.
- Thermal insulation and heating. If the choice fell on bimetallic or decorative forged cast iron batteries, the furniture should be positioned so that the batteries are not closed.
- Symmetrical principle. Do not share a room of 15 square meters. meters, arrange all the furniture in one corner or put only one bedside table. As can be seen in the photo, modern bedroom design assumes a pleasant symmetry.
- Conduct measurements. You should always consider the real size of the bed, couch and decor items that will make up the future interior of the room. The furniture selected from the catalog may not fit in the bedroom.
Whatever the fashionable modern style in the design of the room, we should not forget that the bedroom is primarily a place to rest. The main criterion in the choice of finishing walls, ceiling and furniture selection should be comfort and convenience. Another important factor is high functionality. Life is unthinkable without the latest technical innovations and gadgets that must be freely placed in the room.