In modern design, panoramic windows occupy the main positions. Especially when it comes to balconies and loggias. Such glasses are a novelty that have become popular.
It is worth noting that this type of glazing is not the cheapest. But the view that opens to the eyes outside the window is so impressive that people are ready to lay out large sums of money for such pleasure.
You should make a panoramic balcony, if you, while reading our recommendations, admit to yourself that this is interesting for you and you are ready to experiment.
What is panoramic glass?
Windows in the panoramic balcony should be full wall. In this case, you will get an excellent opportunity to contemplate the scenery outside the window.
By the way, real estate dealers often raise the price of an apartment precisely because the balcony has panoramic windows.
The main thing is to have a nice view behind the glass: a forest, a river, beautiful buildings. After all, it will be interesting for a rare person to look at the factory, the market or the parking lot.
An advantage of the panoramic glazing of the balcony will be the hardness of the structure, which will certainly last longer than usual.
For this technology, only energy-saving glass is used. Not only are they durable and have ideal operating characteristics, so you will also have the opportunity to soundproof.
Panoramic windows on the balcony
Such loggias are usually made not only in multi-storey buildings. This feature can be used in different versions.
Typically, designers offer frameless glazing:
- creating a presentable apartment type;
- visual enlargement of the room.
In addition to the positive sides, there are several drawbacks:
- follow the purity is much harder;
- if you live in a high-rise building, you will have to call specialists to clean the glass outside;
- it is necessary to apply a tint film;
- you will have to take care of additional ventilation;
- in winter, so that the windows are not covered with frost, an additional convector should be installed.
Decoration of the balcony with panoramic windows
The design of the balcony with panoramic windows can and should be thought out to the smallest detail. This will not be a big deal for you, because there are so many options. You can verify this by looking at photos of panoramic balconies.
The balcony in which you will issue a winter garden will smartly look. In addition, a rather narrow balcony is suitable for this. You just need to take care of the shelves and flower holders.
On the balcony more, you can organize a study here. The only thing that needs to be taken into account is sticking to the style of minimalism.
The balcony will look nice as a continuation of the room space.
Interior decoration of the panoramic balcony
In these works, you can use the same materials that you used in the design of the room. In addition, the costs will be minimal, since the area of the walls is glass. You just need to arrange one wall and the floor with the ceiling.
- Balcony floor - overview of the best design options + step by step instructions + photos
- Stained glass balcony - design on the mind! Variants of beautiful glazing +55 photos.
- Small balcony - charming and cozy design (88 photos)
The most budget option is plastic for official furnishings and wood for comfort. You can also take a decorative stone. He is not afraid of sunlight, resistant to low temperatures.
Sometimes craftsmen prefer to choose drywall. It is also not the worst option, but you need to take care that there is no moisture on the balcony, and this is not easy to achieve.
In the design of the panoramic balcony very often used decorative plaster. It is not so easy to install and it can not be called a budget option, but you can wash the surface. In addition, this finish will last a long time and will not burn out in the sun.
And finally, we will try to solve the question: how to warm a panoramic balcony?
If you have plans to create a winter garden in the loggia or to increase the room by means of a balcony, then you need to make sure that the floor is warm, preferably heated. And it is necessary to do this before (!) Installing the double-glazed windows.
- Loggia design - 45 photos of amazing design options
- Balcony in Khrushchev - planning a comfortable design for a small balcony (75 photos)
- Small Loggia - 84 photos of the best ways to conveniently arrange
The ceiling can be done after the installation of windows. It is recommended to equip it with an infrared heater that will minimize heat loss in the winter.
So that you can enjoy the view behind the glass, and your neighbors have not had the opportunity to look at what you do when you are in your apartment, you need to take care of the mirror film or install blinds.
By the way, blinds also help protect the balcony from the sun and the summer heat.
The choice is yours!
Photos of the design of the panoramic balcony
- Balcony clapboard trim is a popular idea for a durable interior +79 beautiful photos
- Kitchen on the balcony: 85 photos of the best decisions of designers on registration of a loggia
- Flowers on the balcony - an overview of the best species blooming all summer! 75 photo options!