Modern design allows you to get rid of unpleasant feelings during the entire working day.
The right choice of furniture will allow you to avoid a number of health problems, as well as solve the problem of storing important papers and documents.
The position of the human body should not be as relaxed or tense as possible. How to choose office furniture?
The answer to this question can be found in our material. All the advantages and disadvantages of modern furniture accessories are displayed here.
The main criteria for the selection of office furniture
Office furniture is constantly being tested daily. To make the right choice of household items will help the following recommendations:
- structural strength. First of all, it is recommended to examine the certificate of strength of the materials from which the pieces of furniture are made. They must withstand the maximum load;
- dying accessories. With constant contact, the handles can fail. The high-quality alloys that are part of the components, significantly increase the operational period;
- environmentally friendly materials. There should not be a pungent, synthetic smell that can harm human health. The composition should not contain numerous additives, chemical treatments;
- simple design. It is best to choose simple designs that will not distract employees from fulfilling the necessary requirements.
Modern office furniture should have a good storage system, which should contain the maximum number of important documents.
There are several differences in the choice of furniture in the office of the head and working staff.
In the office of the chief must be present expensive representative furniture, which has a sophisticated look.
Such an office is the "calling card" of the entire company. If possible, natural wood species or high-quality imitation should be present here.
In the department of working personnel selected less costly models of furniture accessories. It usually has the same design with maximum storage. In order to delineate the location of each employee, you can use models with small partitions.
Furniture for the conference area
Here the main thing to choose a comfortable and cozy model. The design of office furniture should not contain an excessive amount of decorative elements.
When making a bargaining area, you can use several psychological techniques that guarantee the desired result.
In order to create the maximum atmosphere of trust, the room is carried out in light shades.
To scare away unwanted partners, the walls are decorated in discreet dark colors. Soft model, promotes complete relaxation. In the photo of office furniture you will mark the correctly chosen options.
- Kitchen corner - what to choose? 100 photos of the best new products in the interior!
- Playpen: how to choose? Photo review of the best new designs!
- Cots for newborns - choose wisely! 100 photos of the best new designs!
Furniture for the reception area
Entering the premises of an office, people first turn their attention to their surroundings. Furniture for the reception should be made of quality materials.
There will be enough the presence of several chairs or chairs. A small coffee table with a fresh press will help the visitor to relax.
Office furniture for the reception, as a rule, is made of MDF panels. This material has a good appearance and low price range.
How to choose a good table?
For a management position, it is recommended to choose models with a wide and spacious table top. To avoid large accumulations of unnecessary items, you must have additional boxes.
If the meeting room is in the office of the chief, it is recommended to choose models with an additional table for the location of personnel.
- Upholstered furniture - a review of popular new products from the catalog of 2017! (85 photos of ideas)
- Cots with sides - views of the most popular models (88 photos)
- Sofa in the interior - recommendations for choosing when buying (80 photos)
For the working department are selected tables with a place for a computer. In addition, there are several drawers for storing all small things. The presence of extra shelves is also necessary.
For a negotiation zone, choose large wide models of tables. The table top should be made of solid wood.
During the negotiations, no extra details will not distract the staff. Glass countertops are not recommended.
Chairs should have a comfortable design. During the solution of serious problems, the human body should be in the most relaxed position.
Photo of office furniture
- Gray sofa: how to choose and with what to combine (90 photos of new products)
- Sofa transformer: review of the best models from the catalog of 2017
- Desk for the student - what to choose? Photo review of popular models!