Interior designs in modern style are considered to be among the most interesting and difficult to implement.
The birth of style was at the end of the XIX century., Soon acquired individual features.
Modern denies classics
At first, modernity was not accepted, he opposed himself to traditional classics.
The worldview changed, who loved aesthetics and grace, modern began to gain popularity.
The interior of the living room modern is characterized by smooth, even winding lines, soft forms.
Even the rooms and arches became rounded - these are the main features of the modern style.
There were no clearly defined right angles, which is customary in a classic style.
The furniture is distinguished by the flexibility of forms, smooth transitions in the setting.
There are no restrictions, the main colors - red-brown or gray-green shades.
For lovers of pure white living room modern, to dilute the dull and unfashionable color in 2017, you need rich juicy shades of red, mint, bright blue or green.
Whiteness will cease to be boring and there will be no fusion of decoration with the situation.
Designers offer terracotta shades for light or dark living room designs. This stylish shade will bring joyful notes.
Neutral living room design in modern style looks luxurious with purple armchairs and curtains.
The black-and-white interior will never go out of fashion, but the designers recommend several fun bright colored details: a picture, a vase, an unusual chandelier, a rug.
Beautifully look rooms in the color of milk chocolate, beige and other shades.
For the walls are suitable exquisite wallpaper with floral motifs, even silk screen printing. Possible coloring of the mat, you can decorate monochromatic walls with large bright landscapes or photographs.
- Fashionable interior design 2019, the most fashionable design style (90 photos + video)
- Baroque living room - luxury and wealth in the interior (77 design photos)
- Baroque in the interior - 77 photos of examples of ideas and distinctive features of the design
Read here! Bedroom in country style: design ideas + 57 photo examples
The main material in the decoration in the interior of the living room in Art Nouveau style is wood in all variations. Dark shades (beech or bog oak) or light (cherry, pine) are suitable.
Designers do not recommend painting wood, natural wood can only be covered with a transparent varnish so that a beautiful texture is visible.
The flooring is ideal for flooring, bas-reliefs on the walls will effectively decorate the hall.
Natural wood should be placed in an unusual pattern, for example, parquet "herringbone" or "squares."
- The baroque bedroom is a classic luxury originally from Italy. 75 photo design ideas
- Apartment in classic style - 73 photos of carefully designed design
- Classic hall - 56 photos of ideal style examples
Stained glass is another important attribute of modernity, especially round shapes. All the details should be with the history, made "antique".
Special stained glass backlights are spectacular to highlight the color play. For this ideal stylish LED-lamps.
With the ceiling, any experiments with texture or unusual color are possible. Multilevel ceilings of smooth forms (waves, drop, oval, circle, etc.).
Perhaps only a crystal ceiling chandelier, but better than a luxurious original lamp.
Significance is given to symbolism, wavy lines in furniture and decoration of even ceilings are appropriate here. Often images of mythical creatures (elves, sea mermaids, etc.).
- Classic living room - elegant design with taste! (77 fascinating photos)
- Modern style in the interior - the rules of the perfect combination +90 photos of new products!
- Country style in the interior - how to create the most fashionable format of the season. 70 photos of basic design elements
It is desirable, but not necessary to use modern metal and textiles in the design of the living room.
Forged elements with floral designs will decorate the hall and give completeness to the overall image.
Openwork stairs with flowers and wicker leaves, luxurious trellis as a decor will perfectly decorate any country house or cottage.
Textiles in small quantities is appropriate. These are furniture upholstery, heavy curtains and light beautiful curtains. The color palette should be calm to balance the dark color of the furniture.
Mirrors are important in the interior of the living room modern, they not only decorate with a rich frame and round shapes, but also add light well and expand a small room.
Style has several directions, but the general trend of modernity is practical simplicity and softness of forms. Do not overload the hall with numerous decorations.
The main thing is the elegance of the furniture, its elegant curves and smooth shapes. The harmony of elegant aesthetics and practicality is assumed in modernity.
Ideal light smooth forms of furniture for the living room modern, without massive and bulky things. A sense of beauty and complete pacification should be created when looking at modern.
It is fashionable to create a showcase in the hall with an exhibition of expensive vintage tableware, vases, etc. A showcase can stand out from its surroundings.
It can be made to order or choose from a tree of any color (wenge, brown or light shade).
In the showcase must be: decorative simplicity and practical massiveness with soft outlines.
Beautiful wall will look in the living room modern, you can closets with mirrored or glass doors.
Additional elements of decor:
- A bright accent will be the central carpet - an imitator of spring grass, which is especially fashionable in 2017, the color “greenery” is recognized as trendy.
- Details of bright shades refresh the hall, and bring a pleasant highlight.
- If traditionally a white ceiling is chosen, then the need is an unusual stylish chandelier of a large size.
- A fireplace or its imitation in the center of the hall is suitable; it will create additional comfort and originality.
- Herbal motifs can be as inserts on the walls in soft colors and continue on pillows in the same range.
Perfectly revive the room regardless of the style of the plant.
Photo of living room in modern style