A small, secluded apartment, which every average person possesses, cannot accommodate all the desired elements of decor. In such a dwelling, one has to save every free centimeter so as not to clutter up so little space. More lucky owners of country and private homes. They can easily choose any interior suitable for the nature of the room, the preferences of the owners.
In spacious apartments you can create a cozy, attractive, versatile and elite design. Having a large working area you need to wisely equip the room, not to “clutter up” free square meters.
We suggest you to look at the photo of the design of a private house and get acquainted with various ways of decorating the internal space. These tips, ideas and a selection of design projects will help you to create a current, stylish, comfortable, harmonious interior, to make a long-awaited repair.
The specifics of the decor of country houses in 2017
There is a large list of various styles of interior design. But it’s not so important what style you choose; in 2017, designers advise spacious rooms of light shades with high ceilings and large windows for the whole wall (unusual designs).
If the area provided to you still seems not spacious enough to accommodate all decorative objects, visually enlarge it, expand it:
- Choose ceilings and walls in bright colors, floor coverings of rich, dark colors;
- Use mirror, shiny surfaces;
- Choose furniture from acrylic, it fits perfectly and dissolves in the overall picture;
- Ceiling spotlights, LED strips - perfectly illuminate the room and increase it;
- The open type of dwelling layout makes the room more versatile, practical, allows households to easily move between rooms;
- For sufficient lighting, refuse to decorate windows with dark curtains, curtains.
Still remains relevant the use of natural motifs in decorating the interior of a country house. It's about using natural shades, and not just about the headset and decorative elements made from natural materials. Note! Facades of private houses - 100 photos of the best design options. The choice of materials for finishing the facade of the house!
In the home, made in a pleasant natural colors, you can spiritually relax from the everyday hustle and bustle of the big city.
One of the main distinguishing features of modern interior design of private houses is the combination of several functional areas in one room:
- The combination of kitchen, living room and dining room in the same room is the most common type of room arrangement. For such a space, it is worthwhile to select a common, harmonious concept, so that a practical, functional zone will turn out;
- Often, the bedroom is not only a sleeping area, but also a workplace, a personal library;
- The hallway is combined with a kitchen or living room, not standing out against the background;
- In the corridors will fit well bookcases, shelves. They will not take much space even in narrow aisles;
- In large private mansions with the number of floors of 2 and more, relax-zones will be placed on the wide staircase of the cozy area - a place to relax, read with soft armchairs, puffs, sofas, a coffee table and bookshelves.
Styles of private homes
Use a certain style of interior is necessary only after you study the rest. The one that most will meet your preferences - best decorate the inner space of your home.
It does not matter whether it is a stylish mansion with elements of concrete and glass or a classic English cottage, the main condition will be your mental and physical comfort inside it.
Consider the most common styles in the interior of houses:
Minimalism - monochrome, concise forms, the absence of patterns, ornaments, design. Placing only the necessary elements of furniture, decor, eliminating the effect of "cluttering up" the space. Rooms are decorated in bright colors. Headsets are selected from high-quality, reliable material and construction (wood, steel).
Provence - warm, pastel colors, the dominance of natural elements, "aged" furniture. As a finish for the walls using panels of wood, plaster.
The main condition - all interior items should look old, worn out by time. If you have a new set, and it does not fit in this style at all - do not be sad, there are a huge number of methods for how to age furniture. A variety of color palette will not break the harmony of style. Also, this style is characterized by the presence of vibrant colors.
English - electric or real fireplace, leather chair with a pouf under your feet, book racks. English (British) style has disappeared from the pages of books about Sherlock Holmes. It amazes with its elegance, high cost, comfort and warmth.
The main element is a chair with high back, upholstered in dark leather or velvet. Mahogany armrests add solidity and elegance to the host.
High-tech - reasonable use of free space, restraint in decorative details, emphasis on metal elements and straight lines, abundance of glass surfaces. The use of practical, mobile furniture, moving, which can easily change the layout of the room.
Modern (modern) - clear lines, the predominance of black, white and neutral tones, simplicity. The furnishings should be plain plain shape, made in the same tone. Furniture should be mobile, without decorative decoration.
Stylish design of rooms in a private dwelling
Having found a suitable style, it is necessary to consider the interior of each room separately, to create the desired picture.
Living room. The central object is a sofa, on which not only all members of the family gather, but also guests. The design, upholstery and color performance is selected in accordance with the chosen style.
Placing furniture near the wall will be a losing option in creating a modern interior. Prefer placing in the center of the room in combination with a coffee table and armchairs.
The hallway. Equipped with the following items of furniture: shoe closet, wardrobe, hangers, hooks. Lighting is done with spotlights. Mirror will visually increase the space.
Bedroom. Competently selected furniture and its placement, lamps, color palette will make your corner as comfortable and pleasant as possible. From the correct location of the windows depends on the amount of incoming light.