The bedroom is the most comfortable and intimate place in the house, when undertaking repairs, you should pay attention to the design of the future room. Here you relax after a hard day, fill with energy, each design element should contribute to this. Today we will talk about how to create your own bedroom interior 14 square meters with a photo, for clarity. There are dozens of styles that are suitable for decorating bedrooms. We will tell the main points that will help get the maximum space and comfort from a small room.
A bedroom of 14 sq m is not the largest room and every centimeter of space is important. To paint the walls or cover them with dark-colored materials means visually reduces the area of the room. For the walls and the ceiling you need to choose light colors. Ideally - white walls, but they are very easily soiled and if there are children or pets, then this option fades into the background. You can diversify the cold and boring interior with bright objects of decor, a color spot on the wall or beautiful wallpaper patterns.
Bright colors - the choice of cheerful and active people, as you know, each color is responsible for their mood. It is completely wrong to choose a bright color, for example, orange and paint all the walls with it. It looks better combinations of colors and textures on different walls of the room.
Blue shades are considered the most suitable for bedrooms. Bright and saturated colors are not best suited for bedrooms, you need to choose soft and soothing shades. As you know, the blue color is soothing, in such a bedroom you will feel relaxed, you will be faster and easier to fall asleep.
Immediately after the renovation, when the room is still empty, its area does not seem too small, but then the first furniture appears and the free space gradually disappears. To prevent this from happening, let's look at what furniture is needed in the bedroom, and what should be discarded.
- Bed. A bedroom cannot exist without a bed. It can be any, the main criterion - the convenience of sleep. Now it is important to figure out where to put it. The two most popular options are a headboard to the window or a headboard to the wall. It all depends often not on the desires of the owners, but on the layout.
- Bedside tables. Not the most necessary element of the situation, but practice shows that without them it is rather inconvenient. Curbstones often come bundled with the bed, so do not have to look for suitable design.
- Cupboard. The cabinet should not be very deep, so as not to occupy the usable area, it must be high up to the ceiling itself, and the width is determined from the place where it can be installed. Most often the wardrobe completely occupies one of the walls. Favorably looks closet on the whole wall, inside which is provided a niche for the bed. Here and bedside tables are ready and the lighting of the headboard and each side of the bed and the area of the bedroom is spent wisely.
- Dressing table. In fact, an indispensable element of the interior for any girl.
The furniture described above is the minimum that any bedroom should acquire. The room will be light and spacious, plus, if necessary, you can easily make room for a working space by placing a computer desk in the corner. It is easy to fit a TV stand in the room. Plus modern TVs - the possibility of mounting on the wall.
There are three main points of illumination: the central chandelier, and two lamps on the edges of the bed, this layout is enough in 90% of cases. But there are other elements. It is worth considering lighting the dressing table, cabinet and work space. If the first two options often have already built-in lights, they simply connect to the network, then the workplace is not equipped with similar delights. The most popular solution in this case is a table lamp, and if the working area is stationary, then additional lamps can be built right above this place.
Decorative lighting is more of a luxury than a necessity, but how impressive is the highlight of the bed or the shelves built into the wall. You can highlight the frame of paintings or photographs, not to mention the decorative lights and candles.
When lighting the bedroom, think about how the light will affect its comfort. Try different options, be it incandescent, halogen, fluorescent or LED, it should be ideally suited to the design of the room.
Bedroom combined with living room
Not always a bedroom is a separate room and it is often combined with a living room. In this case, the basic idea about using color solutions to create a design remains, and the ideology of creating lighting remains. The main point to consider is that the bedroom combined with the living room cannot have a full bed, because in this case it will be impossible to accommodate guests. The problem is solved quite simply, with the help of transformable furniture. For example, an angular sofa that can accommodate 4 - 5 of your guests, easily turn into a huge bed.
If TV is not necessary in a simple bedroom, then a modern living room cannot do without it. We recommend using wall fasteners, they will save the space of the room, additional things like consoles, remotes, can be stored on a small wall shelf or a miniature table.
Any room will seem empty and uninhabited without various interior items, these can be: paintings, designer lamps or sculptures, photographs, soft toys, pillows and much more. How and what you will furnish the bedroom directly depends on the chosen style, but despite this, the most impressive look of various designer items. Which you can create yourself, here are a few ideas:
- Artificial fireplace. Now on the market, you can easily find special materials, exactly copying this stone. The fireplace can be made of drywall and glue imitation stone. It will be impossible to flood it, but 3 - 5 candles will create a unique atmosphere of comfort and sex.
- Rough suspension. Buy a small piece of coarse rope from natural materials on the market. A picture suspended by a thread, a mirror, or even curtains will attract attention.
- The lamp is a tree. One of the easiest ways to create comfort and decorate the room. To do this, you need to find a dry branch of strong wood, the more branches the better, cleaned, varnished and then the garland is hung.
There are thousands of ways to diversify the design of the bedroom, the main thing - do not overdo it. Everything should be in moderation and decor, including.
Before you begin to make repairs, take care of the layout or outline of the future room. It will be useful to attract designers, they will transfer all ideas to a 3D layout. This will allow you to accurately understand what the bedroom will be like. Bedroom design is not only the interior, but dozens of such things as places for switches, the location of lamps, sizes for furniture and much more. A handwritten or custom-made layout is half the battle when you make repairs.
You can find a finished design project bedroom 14 sq m. This will facilitate the work, but only if the original dimensions of the room and the placement of doors and windows are the same. The main task is to get a full bedroom with a minimum amount of necessary things from a small room of 14 sq. M.
How to get the maximum space from the bedroom 14 sq m
- Choose bright and clean colors for your walls and ceiling.
- Discard a large amount of furniture.
- Do not get carried away with excessive decoration of the room, paintings and vases can decorate the bedroom, but it is better to exclude a pile of elements.
- Choose light transparent curtains.
- Uniform flooring gives the interior integrity.
- The space behind the door or passage of the bedroom should be as open as possible, this creates the effect of increasing the space.
Do everything in stages. Start by creating a design project, it will be your guarantee that the room will turn out exactly the same as you intended. It is clear that not all of us have knowledge of working in 3D editors. Then you should contact a special company, they will take the correct measurements, will provide all the possible nuances, and at the design stage they will allow you to imagine how the bedroom will look like when all the works are finished. Do everything yourself? Then just follow our tips.