In recent years, there has been an increase in the popularity of high-tech interior design trends, which is actually not surprising for our man-made century.
However, before proceeding to design your home in the high-tech style, you need to consider its main characteristics.
The following features are characteristic of hi-tech:
- Smooth, well-defined lines;
- Modern materials, which include cement, metal, glass and plastic;
- The use of advanced technology and electronics;
- The use of a large number of lighting devices, ranging from chandeliers and ending with point lighting;
- The high-tech color scheme is based on a black and white concept, on a neutral palette or using silver and metal colors. At the same time, experts recommend using shiny or glossy surfaces in this style;
- Minimum decor.
Thus, it can be said that the ideal place where the high-tech direction will be appropriate is the kitchen.
A high-tech kitchen can become stylish and modern, even if it is a small room in an old apartment.
And this style is suitable for both the kitchen combined with the living room, and for the studio apartment.
The basic characteristic of the kitchen in the high-tech stylistic direction is practicality, the use of high-strength materials and modern technologies.
That is why such an interior can not be changed for a long time.
Furniture and equipment
Externally, the high-tech kitchen interior resembles a spaceship from a fantastic movie.
Therefore, in such a kitchen should be present only advanced appliances, preferably the original design with touch controls.
For example, a faucet with a sensor system and a temperature sensor, or lighting that is controlled by voice.
However, in such a kitchen, modern should be not only appliances, but also furniture. Read here! Bedroom in country style: design ideas + 57 photo examples
Therefore, when choosing a kitchen set, it is necessary to take into account the nuances of this style, for example, symmetry and clarity of forms should be observed.
The high-tech corner kitchen can be a good solution, especially if it concerns such small rooms as a small high-tech kitchen.
Corner kitchen set, dissolve if you make the working area of the same color as the wall surfaces. Thanks to this technique, you can visually increase the space.
Designers recommend installing a bar counter or special bar table in a modern-style kitchen.
- Fashionable interior design 2019, the most fashionable design style (90 photos + video)
- Baroque living room - luxury and wealth in the interior (77 design photos)
- Baroque in the interior - 77 photos of examples of ideas and distinctive features of the design
As for the dining table, it can be a lightweight design, as in the photo of the kitchen in the high-tech style from the catalog, and in the form of a massive table.
A corner table top or an island table of a rectangular or triangular shape, as well as a hexagon-shaped table can become a rather original variant of the kitchen of this style.
A classic option designers call such an interior as a white high-tech kitchen complemented by a noble silver or a shade of beige, diluted with metallic elements.
A good solution can be called a white kitchen with bright accents in the form of red chairs, or a headset of yellow or crimson colors.
The fashionable combination of experts call the color of wenge and beige with the color of the metal or gray. This interior looks fresh and relevant.
- The baroque bedroom is a classic luxury originally from Italy. 75 photo design ideas
- Apartment in classic style - 73 photos of carefully designed design
- Classic hall - 56 photos of ideal style examples
Looks impressive, black high-tech kitchen, especially if it is furnished with home appliances of the original design.
The pastel palette can be revived if you use different textures, for example, matte coverings of a kitchen set against a glossy ceiling, tile in combination with a table made of natural stone.
High-tech kitchen design is above all the wall surfaces of a neutral color spectrum without pictures.
In this case, the best solution would be a decorative plaster, imitating a cement or stone wall.
Ceiling and floor surface
The most successful option in the kitchen is a high-strength laminate or self-leveling floor. Acceptable in the kitchen hi-tech is such a flooring as tile or porcelain.
- Classic living room - elegant design with taste! (77 fascinating photos)
- Modern living room - a superb and stylish design (80 photos)
- Modern style in the interior - the rules of the perfect combination +90 photos of new products!
In that case, if you prefer ceramic tiles, it is important to take into account its color scheme, because it should not fall out of the overall stylistic orientation of the interior, in addition, it should be glossy.
The high-tech ceiling surface of the kitchen is best done with a suspended or perfectly even stretch ceiling with a glossy surface.