We make a nursery in green
The choice of colors for decorating the interior of a children's room is an important task. It is known that each color has a certain effect on the human psyche. In addition, young children are more susceptible to the world around them than adults.
Especially carefully you need to choose a shade that will play a major role in the interior. You should consider the age, gender, nature and preferences of the child. Soothing and relaxing tones are suitable for hyperactive children, brighter and warmer for melancholic and calm ones. It is not necessary to succumb to stereotypes and decorate the room for a little princess in pink, and for the future man in blue. There are many other shades that are no worse suited for children's design. This is easily seen by studying the appropriate photos.
Photo: the original design of the children's room for little football fans.
Photo: grass imitation mat
Choosing a shade of green
Children's in green is a versatile option for both boys and girls. The color of spring grass and treetops, green is the most pleasant for the human eye. On the one hand, he calms, on the other - gives a positive mood. Younger children will quickly fall asleep, schoolchildren will be able to better concentrate on their homework.
Tip: if the children's room is on the sunny side, it is better to prefer colder, bluish shades: mint, aqua and others. And, on the contrary, heat colors with a predominance of yellow, for example, olive or pistachio, will be brought into the shaded room.
Calm boys and girls will also like the green gamma. It can be diluted with colorful flowers: pink, orange, yellow, blue. As accents can serve as decorative pillows, bedding, bedspreads or other textiles, rugs, and so on.
Photo: room for boys
- Olive creates a calm but warm background. However, making out a nursery only in this color is not worth it. It is good to combine olive with light tones: beige, milky, white, sand. When making a child’s room for a boy, this color in combination with khaki allows you to create a military-style design.
- Pistachio - another calm warm shade. It is quite versatile and in harmony with many other colors.
- Mint refers to cold shades. It brings fresh coolness and lightness to the room. This color can be combined with white, yellow, orange, turquoise and other shades of green.
- The bright lime color in the interior energizes and gives positive emotions. At the same time, even in large quantities, it does not overload the eyesight and psyche.
- Jade green is a rather dark color, so it should not be used in its purest form. But in a duet with lighter shades, it calms and causes a feeling of harmony.
On the Internet, you can carefully study the photo with the image of already completed children's interiors and draw from there your favorite ideas.
Photo: room for girls
Green is perfectly combined with any natural colors: sky blue, brown and its shades, tones of sand. Also, it always looks harmonious with the texture of wood. You can see with your own eyes how combinations of various shades look, you can on the photo of the interiors of children's rooms.
Girls will love the combination of green and pink. This duet allows you to get a gentle atmosphere of romance. You can also include a little yellow, blue or white. The main thing is to act moderately so that the nursery does not turn out to be too motley.
Photo: a combination of wallpaper in the nursery
Photo: children's attic
For small rooms, the green and white combination will be an ideal option. This combination will visually increase the size of the room and fill it with light. It is necessary to take green as a basis, so that the nursery does not look very cold, “sterile”.
Green with bright turquoise helps to create a positive atmosphere, full of energy, despite the fact that the latter color refers to the cold. Violet or lilac details will perfectly fit into such a nursery. A room in a green-turquoise-purple tones is the best for the boy.