Curtains are a unique decorative element in a room that can literally transform the design of a room in a few minutes.
Discard the photo of gray curtains in the interior in favor of a cute fabric in a bright flower, and you immediately get a completely different design direction in the room.
If you choose the right curtains, then you will get a logically complete holistic interior without any problems.
It is for this reason that it is important to select in advance the fabric for the gray curtains in the interior, so that later the decorated window only pleases the residents and guests of the house every day.
How to choose the color of curtains for windows?
Speaking about the style it is worth noting that it plays a major role in completing the chosen direction in the style of the room.
So using dark gray curtains in the interior, it is possible, for example, to ensure that each of the design elements will be combined with the other and present a single holistic picture to the eyes of the guests of the house.
In order to not in any way make a slip when choosing a shade of curtains, you must observe some points:
- The area of the room, as well as the lighting in it and the immediate destination;
- The color of most accessories, furniture, as well as the color that was chosen for the walls;
- Color decisions of decorative elements, namely various pillows, frames and even pictures.
It is important that the gray curtains in any case be a fairly harmonious combination in color and at the same time that the combination of shades only pleases the eyes.
There are various colors which are called neutral. They will look good with any color solutions. Read here! The curtains on the grommet - make out stylishly and wisely. 105 photos of design options!
Just gray curtains in the interior as well as beige or white curtains are one variant of the classics.
They will fit well into any interior, but when choosing bright shades it is necessary to keep in mind that in this case you will have to work when developing a design project.
Rules for the use of curtains in the interior
Choosing the design of gray curtains, it is necessary to pay attention to the fact that they necessarily harmonize with the walls, that is, if there is any pattern on the wallpaper, then the canvas for the curtain is better to choose a single color;
Light gray curtains must be chosen if the designer made a previous choice in favor of walls made in rich colors;
If the wall is made in a neutral color, such as white or light cream, then lavender or pink curtains will look good;
Dark gray curtains, if chosen, should overlap with similar tones of furniture upholstery and various decorative elements.
- The combined curtains: a photo of two-color design of modern curtains
- Green curtains - options for a calm and cozy design (88 photos)
- Curtains in the bedroom - the most stylish design options (110 photos)
Remember that bright color is always able to create the effect of a well-lit room, but the cool drapes of gray tones will definitely dim the bright rays of the sun that will fall into the room.
The subtleties of the choice of curtains lilac shade
Today, designers offer the most various and not ordinary color decisions. One of the most prominent examples is purple.
Choosing the curtains of this color will need to add to the room as other purple elements.
In this case, it will be necessary to ensure that they do not become too much, because in this case, the opposite effect can be achieved and the room will look gloomy.
Particularly interesting curtains in lilac look on the background of various pastel colors.
That is, if the walls, floor or furniture have shades of beautiful beige or cappuccino color, then purple accents will fit in just fine.
- Curtains on the balcony - what to choose? Review of popular new products in 2017 +100 photos!
- Turquoise curtains - how to choose and combine. 90 photos of design!
- Chocolate curtains - 55 photos of an unusual embodiment in the interior!
If we talk about fabrics of lilac color, then they can choose any density depending on preferences. The most modern options for today are the matter of silk and satin.
In this case, it is better to avoid opaque cloths of cotton and linen, since they will only simplify the visual interior of the room.
How to choose the right floral curtains
Mostly the choice in favor of curtains with flowers is made by people who have chosen a country style for the room.
It is worth noting that the various directions are distinguished by unique features inherent in the pattern:
- the design of the room in the French style presupposes the presence of a bright scattering of beautiful flowers that should be exclusively against the background of a light shade;
- English style should be accompanied by pale drawings made on the background of pastel shades.
Photo gray curtains in the interior
- How to make curtains in the interior? Useful recommendations +80 photos!
- Classic curtains in the interior - an elegant and cozy design (105 photos)
- Fashionable curtains - a stylish and modern design (65 photos)